PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the Ki-61 ?

WTE_Tigger
04-22-2004, 05:40 PM
S!

I recall seeing numerous dev update pictures of both the Ki-61 cockpit and external modelling. it looked excellent, and was advertised as a comming aircraft for FB (not PF which no one knew about then)

Will we be seeing the Tony in FB anytime soon as promised? Or has is been earmarked for PF and been withheld from FB?

Just wondering as it appeared pretty much done, and much as I like my 2 models of zero and 3 models of Ki-84 I would really like to see the Tony in FB and have been waiting some time for it.

Just wondering if there is any news?

Cheers

WTE Tigger

WTE_Tigger
04-22-2004, 05:40 PM
S!

I recall seeing numerous dev update pictures of both the Ki-61 cockpit and external modelling. it looked excellent, and was advertised as a comming aircraft for FB (not PF which no one knew about then)

Will we be seeing the Tony in FB anytime soon as promised? Or has is been earmarked for PF and been withheld from FB?

Just wondering as it appeared pretty much done, and much as I like my 2 models of zero and 3 models of Ki-84 I would really like to see the Tony in FB and have been waiting some time for it.

Just wondering if there is any news?

Cheers

WTE Tigger

VW-IceFire
04-22-2004, 06:08 PM
I think the idea was that the Ki-61 was probably slated for the PF project from the start.

Rumors surrounding a Pacific based expansion of some kind had been swirling for many months before most people on this board ever heard about it.

So I bet its part of that project now...which is not a bad thing persay. At least one way or another you know its coming!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

WTE_Tigger
04-23-2004, 12:34 AM
Ah well that may be the case. but it was advertised as a FB Dev update. On the FB page.

You think they'd stick to what they said. Who knows they may yet...

WTE Tigger

VW-IceFire
04-23-2004, 07:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WTE_Tigger:
Ah well that may be the case. but it was advertised as a FB Dev update. On the FB page.

You think they'd stick to what they said. Who knows they may yet...

WTE Tigger<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey...the Tempest was advertised as being a AI plane in AEP with cockpit coming after. That didn't happen either...

Dev updates are dev updates.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"