PDA

View Full Version : Track record menu clipped in 5:4 resolution [SOLVED]

rlmergeuser
03-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi, i'm running the game at 12xx*10xx resolution. after the race where on the left side the top players are shown and on the right 'people around my position' not everything is shown on my screen. it cuts off right where the 'use as ghost' and 'view stats' are shown. i wanna use my own time as a ghost but the buttons are cut off from the screen.

any suggestions?

sebastianaalton
03-29-2008, 12:43 PM
The game menus were fully tested in all most common aspect ratios starting from standard 4:3 to 16:9 widescreen (4:3, 3:2, 8:5, 5:3 and 16:9) using all resolutions available in these aspect rations. 1280x1024 is the only resolution with 5:4 aspect ratio. It's almost a square. I have to admit that we didn't test on that resolution at all. However as now I have properly tested 1280x1024 resolution (at home) and the only menu to overflow in width direction is the track record menu, we can quickly fix this problem in the next patch, and add 5:4 aspect ratio to the list of ratios we support. Thanks for the information!

After this small fix we should support all standard aspect ratios properly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Vector_Video_Standards2.svg

sebastianaalton
04-04-2008, 02:18 PM
This bug is confirmed fixed in v1.06. Marking this thread as SOLVED.

rlmergeuser
04-04-2008, 05:40 PM
For the time being, if you want to use your ghost click the arrow where it says Personal and change it to team. This is what I do to make able to view my replays since your name will go on the left side of the screen. If you are not in a team, you might not be able to do this.