PDA

View Full Version : AC images leaked for real, It's happening :)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Would be cool if Jupiter returned after Revelations.

Jupiter returning? cool.

But would be stupid if Juno is completely neglected in modern day. Or we see her "grow in power" but not actually do anything...

pirate1802
03-21-2014, 03:22 PM
If ACV isn't announced on monday we riot.

!

Sounds like a good plan

andrew_m50
03-21-2014, 03:35 PM
But would be stupid if Juno is completely neglected in modern day. Or we see her "grow in power" but not actually do anything...
After Black Flag's modern day story I don't expect much about her. Unfortunately they don't deal with the present as much as they should, that's why they have created Initiates I think.

But yeah, she is preparing to her revenge, gathering more and more power.

Anyway, I don't know how the present day story follows after Black Flag. Do they keep the "silent floating camera" aspect and are we the same Abstergo Entertainment technican, just in an other workplace (maybe at Abstergo Industries)? Who knows...

LatinaC09
03-21-2014, 03:40 PM
They're not waiting until after Watchdogs is released to officially announce the next AC games. I mean watchdogs comes out on May 27th, like 2 weeks before E3. It doesn't make sense for Ubisoft to hold the announcement that long since everyone knows there is going to be an AC this year around Oct or Nov. It's not like the Watchdogs announcement which is a new IP, so it made sense to hold out on announcing that game 2 years ago. I say next week, Monday or Tuesday, def no later than first week of April. My thing is...Why is Ubisoft holding out on announcing a game that everyone knows is coming anyway? I don't get it. Just announce it already.

I'm wondering the same thing. It's weird that they're waiting this long to announce a game we all know is coming out. Maybe there are two games this year and that's the hold up? Not sure. I guess I'm just being super duper impatient as well. Anyways I'm hoping for some kind of announcement or more leaks next week.

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 03:46 PM
After Black Flag's modern day story I don't expect much about her. Unfortunately they don't deal with the present as much as they should, that's why they have created Initiates I think.

Anyway, I don't know how the present day story follows after Black Flag. Do they keep the "silent floating camera" aspect and are we the same Abstergo Entertainment technican, just in an other workplace (maybe at Abstergo Industries)? Who knows...

I secretly want a modern day game where all the previous assassins magically show up and free-run it up to Juno's eeeeevil lair and beat her and her templar army. :rolleyes:

pacmanate
03-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Oh good, no Connor.

rcole_sooner
03-21-2014, 03:55 PM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/images2/i/2003/52/1/2/But_why_is_the_rum_gone_.jpg

andrew_m50
I secretly want a modern day game where all the previous assassins magically show up and free-run it up to Juno's eeeeevil lair and beat her and her templar army. :rolleyes:
I imagine that the fight against Juno needs the cooperation between the assassins and templars (Unity), but it wouldn't be enough. They would also need the help at least one of the First Civilization members (Minerva, Jupiter, Consus, Hermes, Osiris or others).
But this is just an imagination. :)

JustPlainQuirky
guys guise gaiz

what if one or two of the co-op players are templars? :eek:

I imagine that the fight against Juno needs the cooperation between the assassins and templars (Unity), but it wouldn't be enough. They would also need the help at least one of the First Civilization members (Minerva, Jupiter, Consus, Hermes, Osiris or others).
But this is just an imagination. :)

I agree fully.

Dome500
03-21-2014, 04:15 PM

I never got into Initiates anyway.
I have my AC games on different accounts, so I can't get the FULL program of Initiates anyway. I never liked AC's "other medias", the problem is the inconsistency and that not everyone gets to know all the stuff, etc. If they would put at least half the effort they put in those other medias in the actual MD portion of the main games we would be much further now with modern day...

JustPlainQuirky
03-21-2014, 04:30 PM
I tried looking at AC Initiates for additional information but it just felt like pointless side stories that are disorganized and add nothing to the overall experience of the franchise.

Of course, that's just how I felt.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Wouldn't it be so EPIC if they did the official announcement on Connor's birthday (April 4)?! That would definitely be THE sign that Connor's coming back :D :D :D

Mr.GoodKall
03-21-2014, 04:41 PM
connor isn't coming back. He told me

pirate1802
03-21-2014, 04:42 PM
guys guise gaiz

what if one or two of the co-op players are templars? :eek:

Shut up and take all my Florins!

Dome500
03-21-2014, 04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLcjwqXATIM

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-21-2014, 04:49 PM
connor isn't coming back. He told me

Yeah, and my inside sources tell me that Haytham's not really dead >_>

Mr.GoodKall
03-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes but keep that to yourself because Connor and Haytham finaly worked things out and they live together