PDA

View Full Version : Where do you install the patch

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Have installed the patch into the IL2 Forgotten Battles root file,is this right? after starting the game still says V1.0 in the bottom left hand corner,Should it not say V1.1b??? Or did i put it in the wrong place. Also because i fly offline had installed a no cd crack, might that affect the patch....Won't mind getting rid of it if thats the case. crack not the patch!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Have installed the patch into the IL2 Forgotten Battles root file,is this right? after starting the game still says V1.0 in the bottom left hand corner,Should it not say V1.1b??? Or did i put it in the wrong place. Also because i fly offline had installed a no cd crack, might that affect the patch....Won't mind getting rid of it if thats the case. crack not the patch!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 11:30 PM
question to a question. once downloaded where does the patch go?

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 11:39 PM
bump

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 11:43 PM
What do you mean installed? If your patch was a .zip file you should extract it and run the .exe file. once you start the .exe (some ppl DL the .exe file and it wasn't ziped) file it should be pointed @ your IL2FB directory. Unless you installed it custom, you should just press 'Unzip' then your done.

<center> http://www.4yourfuture.net/handshake.gif

"Altitude, speed, maneuver, fire!"-The "formula of Terror" of Aleksandr Pokryshkin, Three times awarded the rank of Hero of the Soviet Union

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 12:02 AM
OOPS! Never mind had a brain fart!!