PDA

View Full Version : Opponent gladiator stops at a stand still ??!!

Gutsy_FO
03-19-2014, 06:17 AM
Last match had a pretty close fight and just as i was about to win the opponents gladiator froze and just stood still but was immune to everything, this has happened before and the only to get out from the match was to turn the console off, HOWEVER THIS TIME JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO TURN IT OFF AFTER GETTING BORED OFF SMASHING UP A USER-LESS GLADIATIIOR THE END GANE SCREEN COMES UP AND SAYS YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED! WHAT THE ****????????!!!!! I was winning that match , my guess is the other guy dashboarded which is why it happnend but to have it say i lost makes me think he cheated.

Yupik_Grille
03-23-2014, 01:25 PM
What's to be hoped for? A game that supplies promises?? Empty at best, lies can be so easy to believe. Of course they know of this issue.. Unfortunately your not the only one so the next step is to believe its intentional programming "error" and you should just suck it up and and give them more money to simply steal from you in the form of disappearing gold. But take heart, the severs will soon be unable to even match you to another opponent and your left with a "FREE" game that is as as promised full of excitement and blood... But only if you buy with cash... Oh, but wait.. That doesn't work either... Hmmm sounds like Ugh I soft did it again.. Promises and smoke

Demoonmunkay
04-29-2014, 08:30 AM
Whats worse is if they dashboard it some how becomes your fault. Similar thing happend to me more then once. Fought a guys, just about to end the fight when "Connection to server has been lost. If you continue to to back out of fights your glads life is forfiet." What? I didn't back out I put the beat down on that guy and he backed out. How is this my fault? Perhaps a programs that realizes that one of the two players is still logged in and only holds the one that logged out of the game at fault. But like Grille says, that just how the game is made and be dam.... Darned if they feel like fixing it.

happyatsch
05-03-2014, 02:59 AM
There used to be consequences to dash-boarding, 3 matches and your gladiator died. That's why the warning comes up. Unfortunately, both participants were punished and people used this to try to kill off other people's legends. So, they stopped punishing anyone and don't take your glad's life anymore. So, they opted to solve a problem they didn't for-see by ignoring a problem they did.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Sorry for the frustration.

If you believe that this was a dashboarder, you can file a complaint in the console's reporting system.

Go to recent players -> view profile -> file report through the console menus

I'd say that dashboarding is considered "tampering"

Sorry for the frustration.

loungefly5
05-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Doesnt sound like dashboarding or cheating. Just a glitch. The game has plenty of them. Ive seen some interesting ones recently. My opponent has had 3 health bars, Ive taken my opponent to 2nd wind only to see my glad who still had more than half a bar be the one who fell and went to 2nd wind, ive seen me or my opponent randomly fall down as if going to 2nd wind when their health bar isnt empty, and of course the freezes which is what this sounds like.

MystifiedTiger
06-12-2014, 12:22 PM
yeah loungefly is right its a glitch it happens quite a lot on xbox not sure bout ps3.there are many glitches on the game ive killed people & then at the supposed reward screen i got a 20,000 silver ressurection charge,ive had an invincible galdiator for on fight,& the best glitch ever on this game i was lev 27 & for some reason it let me fight using a glad that wasnt mine but a more superior 1 unfortunately this only occured once.the best way to catch a dashboarder is if your on xbox go on to your freind list scrool right twich & check the last guy you foughts gamer tag you can see if hes still playing or not im sure you can do the same on ps3.