PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Nightmares: new expansion announcement!

Kimundi
03-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Dear Duelists,

As you already know, our team is currently hard at work to deliver the highly anticipated Base Set 2 update. BS2 will bring about a deeper meta-game along with heaps of new content to Duel of Champions. Additionally, you might have heard that a fifth series of cards is also on the way. Originally, this expansion would have been released shortly after Base Set 2.

After reviewing community feedback, we have reconsidered this stance.

We are proud to announce that Base Set 2 and Series 5 will come out together in one single release this April. The name of this expansion will be HEART OF NIGHTMARES. All the new content promised in B02 will still be featured alongside 100 brand new cards. This will be the biggest release in the history of Duel of Champions.

“Hey Ubi, why did you decide to do this?”

We took your feedback very seriously and thought it would be more interesting to release everything at the same time. This impact of this release will create more possibilities for both casual and competitive players alike. We feel that this is the right thing to do for our entire playerbase... so why wait?

The Heart of Nightmares update will include:

The Heart of Nightmares expansion: 100 new cards adding up to the previously announced Base Set 2 cards list
Lots of new game content, including:

o New game formats
o New achievements
o New solo campaigns and puzzles
o New totally revamped UI
o New rankings and matchmaking system
o Rebalanced cards
o New deckbuilder functionalities

A powerful new game engine

We know you are dying to get more details and we will be providing them as soon as we can. Stay tuned as we will be revealing all to you in the coming weeks. We look forward to your feedback on the upcoming Heart of Nightmares expansion!

- The DoC Team

If you have any questions, join Rosquita and myself during the Team Stream, today at 5pm CET > www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/MM-DOC/HoN_announce.png

Milky97
03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

iceblaze9320
03-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Sounds good but...April? APRIL??? Boooooo

relkin43
03-18-2014, 03:33 PM
This is awesome news, the release of base set 2 was sort of meh for me but a new xpac + the other changes = winnnnning.

Atheas74
03-18-2014, 03:37 PM
If I get it wright, we will get ONE extension of 300+ cards with 200+ BS2 cards AND 100 new cards in it. It means that if I have all the BS2 cards because I am an old player I will get a lot of useless copy of BS2 cards trying getting the new ones? Really??? Why????? Doing 2 sets would be much more consistent with the "Base set" concept.

T0mbery
03-18-2014, 03:40 PM
will the bs2 cards really be in one set with the new ones???

sp1n-
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
maybe there are more packs in one boxe..but there are a lot 300 bs2 cards..+100 its nightmare..maybe thats why the patch is called so

Kataklysm6661
03-18-2014, 03:49 PM
will the bs2 cards really be in one set with the new ones???

No, BS2 and HoN will be separate sets of packs. So if you already have all Base Set 2 cards you'll only have to buy packs from the new expansion.

raca28
03-18-2014, 03:52 PM
I'm a little sad about this, by the time this is out, there will be maybe 2000 people playing jp at best and that's being optimistic, and I assume that even though you say it will be out in April, I would bet it will be out in may if we are lucky. :(

Alamand
03-18-2014, 03:54 PM
I had a feeling they were going to release them together, pity about the delay though. At least we can hope it'll be early april and not late april.

Also Boooo no infernal pit rework.

Pjovejas
03-18-2014, 04:16 PM
The Heart of Nightmares update will include:

The Heart of Nightmares expansion: 100 new cards adding up to the previously announced Base Set 2

Just waaait a minuuutee.... Does this mean, that BS2 cards and "new" set cards will share the same booster pack? ThaT in order to acquire new cards I'll have to purchase booster where I risk to find totally useless (since I already have them) bunch of BS2 cards instead of purchasing directly new set?

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE A MILKED COW AGAIN???

Abydosra
03-18-2014, 04:17 PM
Well, I think that it is definitely a good news but maybe they should consider releasing Base Set 2 first and letting those tired of waiting players a glimpse into the new format, at the same time making everyone waiting eagerly for the fifth expansion (as this may create an excitement and suspense that will encourage more gameplay until the next expansion,) rather than delaying everything at once and releasing all of that at the same time at April. This may reduce the player base at the current indefinite waiting period which is already half of the maximum player base available. Just my five cents. Anyways, cheers for the next expansion! ;-)

Banehollow89
03-18-2014, 04:17 PM
Wow that picture of Necro hero, is that Orson? :D

I wish that it is SO MUCH! :D

Abydosra
03-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Just waaait a minuuutee.... Does this mean, that BS2 cards and "new" set cards will share the same booster pack? Than in order to acquire new cards I'll have to purchase booster where I risk to find totally useless (since I already have them) bunch of BS2 crads instead of purchasing directly new set?

Nope. I think that they will be in two separate sets, just like VR and Base Set 1.

Pjovejas
03-18-2014, 04:20 PM
I would like to hear official confirmation instead of fellow players' speculations. Since anouncement is very unclear about that.

malkorion
03-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Just waaait a minuuutee.... Does this mean, that BS2 cards and "new" set cards will share the same booster pack? ThaT in order to acquire new cards I'll have to purchase booster where I risk to find totally useless (since I already have them) bunch of BS2 cards instead of purchasing directly new set?

Stop this right now! They just said that they will be RELEASED at the same time. Not in the same set. Oh my freaking god. Way to spread misinformation guys! Chill

You have:

Base Set 2
Heart of Nightmares

Sold separately!

EDIT: They wouldn't have bothered making an expansion if they just added a 100 cards to the base set 2. It was clearly established that there would be no new cards in base set 2. I don't see the confusion.

Pjovejas
03-18-2014, 04:29 PM
I would be very haby, just that statement is very confusing:

The Heart of Nightmares expansion: 100 new cards adding up to the previously announced Base Set 2

BS is named as "previously anounced" and the whole topic refeers to this as a single expansion

Since it sounds like a "single" expansion with a single name. So I'm naturaly afraid that we won't have "HoN A" pack and "HoN B" pack. As I said, I would appreciate official explanation very much.

Kimundi
03-18-2014, 04:30 PM
No, BS2 and HoN will be separate sets of packs. So if you already have all Base Set 2 cards you'll only have to buy packs from the new expansion.

It doesn't look like so, Kataklysm is an official Ubisoft Employee, our CM/CS coordinator.

So I confirm. BS2 and HoN will be sold in two different packs!

Pjovejas
03-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Thank you very much :) Now I'm happy :cool:

malkorion
03-18-2014, 04:32 PM
I would be very haby, just that statement is very confusing:

BS is named as "previously anounced" and the whole topic refeers to this as a single expansion

Since it sounds like a "single" expansion with a single name. So I'm naturaly afraid that we won't have "HoN A" pack and "HoN B" pack. As I said, I would appreciate official explanation very much.

It's a single patch, not a single set.

Jay.Chen
03-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Great News,Thankyou!

Revalon
03-18-2014, 04:56 PM
It doesn't look like so, Kataklysm is an official Ubisoft Employee, our CM/CS coordinator.

So I confirm. BS2 and HoN will be sold in two different packs!

You should consider giving special ranks to all Ubisoft employees, so we know that we are talking to one.

And honestly, why do people always want to think the worst?

Also, when BS2 was announced, there were some here complaining about it not containing new cards.
Simon (Dev) said that they don't want to force players to buy packs with lots of cards they don't need to get the few cards they need.

Pjovejas
03-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Ummm I have a question for the future then :) What prizes will be for the swiss "open" format? BS2 packs? HoN packs?

malkorion
03-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Ummm I have a question for the future then :) What prizes will be for the swiss "open" format? BS2 packs? HoN packs?

HoN packs.

Atheas74
03-18-2014, 05:18 PM
Thanks Kimmundi. I had some cold sweat ;) Good Job and wait for April!!!

Alamand
03-18-2014, 05:25 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they had BS2 packs as the prize on days when swiss is standard format and HoN packs when it's open format, that way you have a choice which packs you'd rather go for.
Although maybe it'll just be HoN all the time since new players wouldn't want it to be harder for them to get cards from the new set.

Though what I think would be ideal is 1st place gets premium HoN, 2nd place gets regular HoN and 3rd place gets BS2 pack.

Maurimko
03-18-2014, 06:06 PM
Cant wait cant wait.. Need to grind more now ! ! ! :D

Ivo54
03-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Good luck getting the card you need with an extension of 400 cards :confused:

malkorion
03-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Good luck getting the card you need with an extension of 400 cards :confused:

I don't see what the big deal is. The current card pool is 672 cards, and you don't see me complaining.

rcorpCZ
03-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Does that mean, that Void Rising will be rotated out at the moment BS2 + HoN is released? I was hoping I would complete my Void Rising collection if WC prices for cards would be lowered (I miss 3 epics and two heroes), but if VR is rotated out, it's achievements will be probably gone as well...

Banehollow89
03-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Does that mean, that Void Rising will be rotated out at the moment BS2 + HoN is released? I was hoping I would complete my Void Rising collection if WC prices for cards would be lowered (I miss 3 epics and two heroes), but if VR is rotated out, it's achievements will be probably gone as well...

As far as I know, they are going to completely remove BS1 from shop, they will leave just BS2 and new expansion packs(and boxes of course). Everything else from BS1 that is not in BS2 will be purchasable through Altar of Wishes, and that is it.

At least that is what they have said, unless they changed their minds about it.

malkorion
03-18-2014, 06:53 PM
As far as I know, they are going to completely remove BS1 from shop, they will leave just BS2 and new expansion packs(and boxes of course). Everything else from BS1 that is not in BS2 will be purchasable through Altar of Wishes, and that is it.

The reinforcement stuff will always sell the latest base set. As for expansions, they are still thinking about keeping them in the shop, after the uproar of the playerbase.

wizardDr
03-18-2014, 09:30 PM
As someone who has a RL, can you not release until after Spring Break? I'm not spending my Hawaiian vaca on the laptop, and would hate to "fall behind." So sometime after April 14 would be great.

And now for the mocking from those who don't have a RL...

Revalon
03-18-2014, 09:37 PM

If I understand what you wrote correctly, you are wrong.

The plan they presented to us was to remove BS1 from the shop as soon as BS2 was released. BS1 is only what we now get from reinforcement packs and does not include the expansions (VR, HotV, FW, FT). So the eold expansions would first stay and later rotate out (if an expansion will rotate out always when a new expansion comes was not said).
But afaik they were indeed thinking about keeping the old packs in the shop, so we will see.

npavcec
03-18-2014, 09:52 PM
The plan they presented to us was to remove BS1 from the shop as soon as BS2 was released. BS1 is only what we now get from reinforcement packs and does not include the expansions (VR, HotV, FW, FT). So the eold expansions would first stay and later rotate out (if an expansion will rotate out always when a new expansion comes was not said).
But afaik they were indeed thinking about keeping the old packs in the shop, so we will see.

Yea, it would definitely be nice to have at least Premium Reinforcement Pack in shop, because they allow plenty of BS1 achievements to be done. I for one would like to make BS1 premium deck for a nice 500 seals reward and show-off. :)

Does anybody know for sure if:
a) will BS1 premium pack still be available in shops for gold and if so, for how long?
b) will all BS1 achievements stay?

Thanks!

Revalon
03-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Does anybody know for sure if:
a) will BS1 premium pack still be available in shops for gold and if so, for how long?
b) will all BS1 achievements stay?

I'm sure that those who know it if it's yet decided are not allowed to tell us.

Alamand
03-18-2014, 10:36 PM
I think BS1 packs are a lot more likely to cycle out than expansion packs are, and they already posted a list of BS1 achievements that would be going away after the update in another topic. It's probably still subject to change but I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the things that doesn't change.

sir_z
03-18-2014, 10:54 PM
As someone who has a RL, can you not release until after Spring Break? I'm not spending my Hawaiian vaca on the laptop, and would hate to "fall behind." So sometime after April 14 would be great.

don't expect us to feel sorry for you that you get to take a week off and go to Hawaii. Those of us in the actual real world (where Spring Break is no longer a thing) have no sympathy.

Traigsoon
03-19-2014, 01:52 AM

Spring break affects a very small percentage of the population. Ubisoft will receive a considerable boost in marketing by releasing near PAX. Do you think they should forgo that boost just because a subset of college students will feel their “RL” is being disrupted by an inconvenient release date?

wizardDr
03-19-2014, 01:57 AM
don't expect us to feel sorry for you that you get to take a week off and go to Hawaii. Those of us in the actual real world (where Spring Break is no longer a thing) have no sympathy.

Ummm... Let me disabuse you of your assumptions: 1) I wasn't asking you to feel sorry for me, 2) the post was a request to time the release after Spring Break, in the hopes of benefitting many besides myself, and 3) I graduated college 30 years ago, so I am very much in "the actual real world." I am using actual real world vacation time, earned by working actual real world hours.

I won't bother to respond to the further comments I anticipate from the others, expected, as stated in the first post, since they come from haters.

Revalon
03-19-2014, 02:43 AM
wizardDr, the big problem is that people all around the world have holidays at different times, so if they tried to find a date everyone is happy with, they better never realeased anything.
Sorry if you lose some play-time, but hey, in exchange you will have a (hopefully) great time in Hawaii :)

superktro
03-19-2014, 07:15 AM
its awesome
its like they heard my last post on fb site
But april is too long to wait
and removing base set 1 is a very bad idea and plz dont do it otherwise all is well except this long wait

Bazaltovy
03-19-2014, 08:02 AM
Dear Ubi,
we have no spring break here. Can you postpone the release until we get one, so I'll have time to grind like a mad man?

tjt003
03-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Is it possible to list the cards for HoN before April?

Thanks!

malkorion
03-19-2014, 10:11 AM

I think you have misconceptions about what Base Set 1 means. Base Set 1 is just that. Base Set 1.

Base Set 1 isn't = BS1+all expansions up until now.

Serpicuz
03-19-2014, 10:57 AM
I don't like this solution, and I think it's first time in a card game then they release a base set with a new expansion, the whole dekbulding for the base set 2 is useless.

But I hope that is the time to new kind of tourneaments.
Maybe if ubi dosen't want to give a lot of rewards, it will be ok tourneaments with a buy in.

Aza404
03-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Dear Champions,

Due to increasing demand, we have decided to postpone this expansion indefinitely in order to give you all an opportunity to take holidays first and foremost!

Best,
The DoC Team

PS: please warn us as soon as you're rested and ready for the expansion.

Aza404
03-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Due to increasing demand, we have decided to postpone this expansion indefinitely in order to give you all an opportunity to take holidays first and foremost!

OK... obviously this is not true ;)
We don't actually plan a specific date according to holidays or other factors (or at least, that is not the case here).
We are truly sorry for those who don't get holidays and jealous of those who do. However, players taking time off or not to relax rarely factors into planing a release date. We will release the expansion as soon as we feel it is ready and meets our standards of quality.

Best,
Aza

PS: please don't get at people taking holidays, it's their life. I'm sure you'll get holidays too one day!

malkorion
03-19-2014, 12:11 PM
OK... obviously this is not true ;)
We don't actually plan a specific date according to holidays or other factors (or at least, that is not the case here).
We are truly sorry for those who don't get holidays and jealous of those who do. However, players taking time off or not the relax rarely factors into planing a release date. We will release the expansion as soon as we feel it is ready and meets our standards of quality.

Best,
Aza

PS: please don't get at people taking holidays, it's their life. I'm sure you'll get holidays too one day!

I think that this was a fairly pointless post. You're going to release this update whenever you feel like it's ready to go. What difference does it make if it's after or before people's holidays? Just enjoy yourselves, guys. You will have time for the new expansion when you're not busy with real life. RL> DoC. Just put things into perspective. Sheesh.

Kimundi
03-19-2014, 12:24 PM
To answer your questions about set rotations.

We don't have a definite answer to give you about it yet. We heard the feedback about that following the announcement of BS2, we have been rethinking our ideas on the topic to try to please everyone :) We'll keep you updated ASAP :)

FlyingLootus
03-19-2014, 01:02 PM
So all this effort we put into making BS2 decks and testing them was for nothing and we have to play another month of Duel of Kelthors,

But atleast it's coming better late than never. I good thing then :)

TrueHolstt
03-19-2014, 05:03 PM
@OP

Good news, and don't tell us everything!

At least I like surprises. So, please, let the player pool discover the new Cards as they get them and present them to each other in the forums. :)

Until now I haven't spent a dime on this game. Just a suggestion: Make a good $100 offer with the new release.

z0k1x2
03-19-2014, 06:14 PM
I haven't been here couple days and than blink blink expansion heeeeee blink blink impossible mission of change is happening, nice addition to BS2 plan release date :)
Maybe this questions are not strictly connected to this expansion but here they are :
1. Will there be option to adjust ( easy , normal , challenge ) strength mode for opposing Human and AI matchmaking ?
2. Will there be rewards for playing against AI beside for playing campaign ?
3. Will there be option to change AI fraction to practice with ?
4. Is it possible to make AI play mod ( give your premade deck to AI to practice against it ) ?

kartelis
03-19-2014, 07:29 PM
100 cards? for 6 factions and 7 magic schools and + neutrals really? that WILL make a diference??- nergal and all the **** that is going on? one positive thing no ishuma thats it? thats the big thing?????????????????

Edit by JasonParadise: Censor bypass is a bad thing to do. None of that please.

dojadoug
03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
Really excited to hear this news! I think its great that the new expansion will be released along BS2 because new cards are more exciting than merely switching up the meta by removing old cards.

Ignore all the negative nancys out there. They'll never be satisfied. What was needed was change and that is coming. Can't wait to see what it is!

jclaiborne2007
03-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Ummm... Let me disabuse you of your assumptions: 1) I wasn't asking you to feel sorry for me, 2) the post was a request to time the release after Spring Break, in the hopes of benefitting many besides myself, and 3) I graduated college 30 years ago, so I am very much in "the actual real world." I am using actual real world vacation time, earned by working actual real world hours.

I won't bother to respond to the further comments I anticipate from the others, expected, as stated in the first post, since they come from haters.

Dont be a troll and a brat. No one cares about you little spring break.

zuom000
03-19-2014, 08:13 PM
100 cards? for 6 factions and 7 magic schools and + neutrals really? that WILL make a diference??- nergal and all the bull s h i t that is going on? one positive thing no ishuma thats it? thats the big thing?????????????????

1) 100 cards is enough to flip the meta a few times, look at 5T set just 1 event allowed to create tons of new viable decks.

2) We don't know which cards are going to be nerfed/buffed with release of BS2. They haven't announced it yet.

3) Ishuma isn't as dominant as it used to be few months ago, neither Nergal is in his strongest state. If I had to whine about any decks it would be Kelthor, not because he is too strong but he is played too often.

Elindar1
03-19-2014, 11:36 PM
If better AI is implemented, an offline option to play would be a nice feature :D

Aegon82
03-19-2014, 11:43 PM
So excited about the new patch!!

Just two things, PLEASE release the iPad version at the same time, and PLEASE do something about the lag on iPad...

sir_z
03-20-2014, 04:16 AM

Ha, sorry I was a jerk then. Go back and reread what you said, your use of the term "Spring Break" gives a very different impression. Imagine your post coming from a 16 year old, and a bit of snark seems justified. Plus, that's the latest Spring Break I've ever heard of, around here it was last week.

FlyingLootus
03-20-2014, 06:19 AM
I fail to understand what people are cheering for? In another words the announcement says: We fail do release BS2 update right on time and it's delayd due to expansion release.

We all know that expansion was supposed to be released shortly after BS2 update, wich could mean 2-4 weeks and we already knew everything what this expansion contains.

Actually only thing I care to know is connection problems somehow fixed? Or atleast you would not lose ranking after disconnection/desyncronation/error drop.

Marbran
03-20-2014, 07:13 AM
The Devs said they're going to use a new engine. Hope dies last.

Blitz556
03-20-2014, 09:06 AM
This should be good!

sp1n-
03-20-2014, 11:11 AM
SO now bs2 has 300 cards.....whats the chance to get chaos seer for example...?? if i cant get her from hotv that are way less cards ..I hope the gold price is less than vr fw and hotv or the chance to get cards like her is higher....For high level players the bs2 is nothing....just the new expansion...for new ones and that who started 1 month ago... is a problem...i hope you anounce the prices/wc prices and other stuff...sooner than the expansion and is released

Valmarth
03-20-2014, 02:46 PM
First of all, let me scream a bit :)

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome news : I can continue to try to have all BS1 cards and then focus on totally new cards with the expansion ! so nice.

We don't know which cards are going to be nerfed/buffed with release of BS2. They haven't announced it yet.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/845767-BS2-Rebalancing-list

there is more than some clues here for you :)
you are welcome

Alamand
03-20-2014, 03:06 PM
That's the requirement rebalancing list, there's a seperate balance rebalancing list they've hinted at which hasn't been released yet.

zuom000
03-20-2014, 03:41 PM
First of all, let me scream a bit :)

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome news : I can continue to try to have all BS1 cards and then focus on totally new cards with the expansion ! so nice.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/845767-BS2-Rebalancing-list

there is more than some clues here for you :)
you are welcome
There are rumors, that Kelthor ability is going to work only with enrage, etc.

malkorion
03-20-2014, 03:53 PM
There are rumors, that Kelthor ability is going to work only with enrage, etc.

You mean enrage counters only from enrage and not bloodlust?

zuom000
03-20-2014, 05:21 PM
You mean enrage counters only from enrage and not bloodlust?

Yes

ulpsz
03-20-2014, 11:03 PM
heart of nightmares...hmm does that suggest DUNGEON or am I just being naive and wishfull?...

hope you don't mess up the ballance with this; as you are now in the middle of a pretty good rebalance trend with BS2...fingers crossed

malkorion
03-20-2014, 11:16 PM
heart of nightmares...hmm does that suggest DUNGEON or am I just being naive and wishfull?...

hope you don't mess up the ballance with this; as you are now in the middle of a pretty good rebalance trend with BS2...fingers crossed

There won't be a new faction. They've clearly stated this. Adding a new faction to the game is not that simple.

EDIT: I'm probably wrong, but with a name like this, it could be a Necro / Death themed set (kinda like Torment in MtG)

Marbran
03-21-2014, 01:05 AM
Hall of Nightmares, Nightmares from H5, it will be definitly inferno-oriented.
A exp. with a new faction would have ~170 cards, if not more.

malkorion
03-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Hall of Nightmares, Nightmares from H5, it will be definitly inferno-oriented.
A exp. with a new faction would have ~170 cards, if not more.

Since I'm too lazy / unmotivated / not inspired to play HoMM 5 just for the lore. I believe you. :P

Marbran
03-21-2014, 07:23 AM
Since I'm too lazy / unmotivated / not inspired to play HoMM 5 just for the lore. I believe you. :P

HoMM5 is a lot better than HoMM6.It's actually playable

z0k1x2
03-21-2014, 07:45 AM

And in hall of nightmares you can get black and red ponies :P

It is heart of nightmare so necro them :P evidence is on forum meta changes and necro gets chance to be t1 fairly with other fractions , picture of expansion is necro hero.

malkorion
03-21-2014, 07:59 AM

I've never really liked anything after HoMM3. That 3D non-sense makes the map unmanagable. Call me old school, but I think HoMM3 is the best. Not because of the campaign, but because of the gameplay. Granted, it's not perfect (Fortress just plain sucks) but I can always fire it up for a quick skirmish.

z0k1x2
03-21-2014, 08:31 AM
I would like to see real 3D in this type of game, cards popping up from screen as they are played , your deck is in front of you movement sensor like small webcam on monitor registering your hand movement and hand picking cards and playing them, hawing cards that are reversed -3D on them self as a small window to that world, animations , sound effects etc.... :)
But creating that content is endless work so i don't expect it for now but in 5 - 10 years could be normal thing.

malkorion
03-21-2014, 08:51 AM
I would like to see real 3D in this type of game, cards popping up from screen as they are played , your deck is in front of you movement sensor like small webcam on monitor registering your hand movement and hand picking cards and playing them, hawing cards that are reversed -3D on them self as a small window to that world, animations , sound effects etc.... :)
But creating that content is endless work so i don't expect it for now but in 5 - 10 years could be normal thing.

None of that 3D BS please... no. I like the fast pace of the game. Bells and whistles just slow it down.

z0k1x2
03-21-2014, 09:08 AM
None of that 3D BS please... no. I like the fast pace of the game. Bells and whistles just slow it down.

Fair point.

malkorion
03-21-2014, 01:11 PM
One question to the devs (answer YES or NO):

Will the HoN box contain 26 Wildcards?

Revalon
03-21-2014, 01:17 PM
One question to the devs (answer YES or NO):

Will the HoN box contain 26 Wildcards?

Yes, the answer is one of those two options http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

malkorion
03-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Yes, the answer is one of those two options http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Troll answer

Revalon
03-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Troll answer

I don't think that they will give you a better answer yet.
Just less trolling and more "we can't say anything about it yet".

malkorion
03-21-2014, 01:49 PM
I don't think that they will give you a better answer yet.
Just less trolling and more "we can't say anything about it yet".

I'm sure they wouldn't say yes, but if they say NO, it could mean multiple things.

malkorion
03-29-2014, 01:59 PM
A fixed release date would be nice, to give players a chance to collect their weekly rewards in time. I don't want to log in the next day and see my rewards reset and gone.

thanasis
03-30-2014, 09:19 AM
I hope at least they delay this as much as possible.

Orderius
04-09-2014, 09:03 PM
does anyone know why in altar of wishes some cards are offered as duplicates, 1 costing something like 7 wildcards, the other 27 0.0 ??

Oh and I like the new changes totally but, game is now not that fast , it laggs kinda.

Jarema03
04-09-2014, 09:32 PM
does anyone know why in altar of wishes some cards are offered as duplicates, 1 costing something like 7 wildcards, the other 27 0.0 ??

Oh and I like the new changes totally but, game is now not that fast , it laggs kinda.

one (for 7 wildcards) is a BS2 version, and the second one (more expensive) is BS1 version

Orderius
04-09-2014, 09:38 PM
lol, totally unecessary XD no way would I waste more WC on that.

Thank you for the answer :)

Oh and.. how the hell are we supposed to earn seals now.. -__- ?? it turns even more to pay to win, pay to have all cards.. pay to have fun ?