PDA

View Full Version : Heroes vanished :-(

Thaftis
03-15-2014, 10:21 PM
I was in the middle of organizing an attack, and 2 events expired and threw me out. I then discovered that my whole right hand panel disappeared and i cannot access my heroes anymore. How can I get back my right hand panel? I also seem to be stuck in "inspection" mode in the map, that doesn't allow me to change maps and views.
This interface is really bad :-(

Thaftis
03-15-2014, 10:29 PM
I was in the middle of organizing an attack, and 2 events expired and threw me out. I then discovered that my whole right hand panel disappeared and i cannot access my heroes anymore. How can I get back my right hand panel? I also seem to be stuck in "inspection" mode in the map, that doesn't allow me to change maps and views.
This interface is really bad :-(

Actually what happened is that I was in the town view organizing an attack to free part of the city. The events expired and threw me to the region view. However, the town view is still selected, despite that I am elsewhere. Cannot do anything where I am, cannot switch back to town, and my right hand panel is gone. How can i switch view to my town?

Thaftis
03-15-2014, 10:36 PM
Actually what happened is that I was in the town view organizing an attack to free part of the city. The events expired and threw me to the region view. However, the town view is still selected, despite that I am elsewhere. Cannot do anything where I am, cannot switch back to town, and my right hand panel is gone. How can i switch view to my town?

That was propably a bug. Had to disconnect and reconnect to fix it. Now it works ;-)

MartyAmodeo
03-15-2014, 10:55 PM
The refresh button is your friend. Never used to need it much, but in recent years it has become a necessary part of game play. :-(