PDA

View Full Version : Are the Servers Down....

Ikorax
03-10-2014, 07:22 PM
I know this is hard tk keep customers informed of ANYTHING but, are they down for maintenance or should I keep spamming the start button.. difficult I know...

deano-baby
03-10-2014, 07:47 PM
for people that are asking for our money they really are crap at keeping people informed which just angers people and makes them go play other games instead with better support and y after weeks and weeks of everyone saying the same thing hasnt anythink been done about dashboarding twats it was put under known issues ages ago so y hasnt anythink been bloodly done about it and are the severs down ive not been able to log in for hrs and tbh am starting to think maybe i like many others should go across to tekken as thats a free to play game like this with support that telling u in mins if theres aproblem and does not alow dashboarding to happen there if u quit ur fighter stays to get its arse handed to him as it should be here

Ikorax
03-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Nah ill give misty credit on this one. She posted on facebook 20 mins ago the ps3 servers are down

deano-baby
03-10-2014, 08:02 PM
not everyone has facebook and its been down most the day in my region sor 4hrs after she posts where not everyone can see it? should be posted here on game forum after all is that not the main purpose of foroum for thm to keep us up to date ect

PANAMAREDLIVES
03-10-2014, 09:09 PM
PS3 servers down has nothing to do with what happened this weekend.

Updating us o n PS3 issues is besides the point. Update us as to what the heck is really going on. So what is the issue when the servers are up?

Ikorax
03-10-2014, 11:41 PM
I agree with you man but see this getting swpt under the rug. On another npte.psn is back up.and what do you know it went dpwn when they said it would and.came back up around when they said it would. Take notes, thatt is customer management...

PANAMAREDLIVES
03-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Ps3 status says MAY be down. All I got was disconnected from BF4 and then was ok.

This ps3 network down has nothing to do with ub's issues. I havent been able to log in all day.

Going on Facebook and posting that PS3 is down is the spit in our face.

Lets hope its for the best and they have taken this time to correct many issues.

xMiiSTY
03-14-2014, 03:36 PM
PS3 was undergoing maintenance earlier this week. This was not for Spartacus Legends, this was PlayStation Network maintenance. To keep up to date with when your console goes into maintenance, you can check these links here.

Xbox: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/~/psn-status%3A-online

~MiiSTY