PDA

View Full Version : 1st place Tournament rewards question

jjkanes1
03-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Hello Ubisoft, I won the Penultimate Tournament Di Gannicus in first place today. In the rewards I should have received, one of them is the "Bracers of Gannicus". I can see they appear in the shop, but for 1650 gold. The tournament states they will be recieved by the top twenty players of this tournament. Now this is the first tournament ive taken part in, so I dont know if it just takes time? I received the 100 gold, the silver, the "agile" title, and the banner. also the banner I received is titled "human skull", Im sure its no different, but the tournament rewards I believe stated it would be "slave skull". Regardless, it has been fun, and Ive put a lot of time into this tournament. So now I guess all im wondering is when I will recieve the Bracers of Gannicus.
Thank you!

~ Kaneholio

TribalTim87
03-10-2014, 02:46 PM
They appear in the blue section....look agan.

Ikorax
03-10-2014, 03:49 PM
If the bracers on the market cost that much you are extremely low rank. Feel lucky you got 100 gold because in all honesty you shouldn't of even gotten that. When you're in a tournament fighting around rank 10s and in the same tournament with high ranks which you saw very few of isn't a balanced scale.

TimVerboven
03-13-2014, 08:13 PM
If the bracers on the market cost that much you are extremely low rank. Feel lucky you got 100 gold because in all honesty you shouldn't of even gotten that. When you're in a tournament fighting around rank 10s and in the same tournament with high ranks which you saw very few of isn't a balanced scale.
I have won a tournament at low level as well, with large winning streaks.
I was using the legendary Masonius and was only facing level 1-20.
After I won, I entered another tournament and I was immediately blown away by many levels 40-50.
It's near impossible because they're simply too fast, break through your defence like butter,
and even if you hit them they recover very, very fast.
The only way to stand a chance for me is with a two handed hammer.

So this makes me think there are 2 seperate tournaments. Levels 1-20 and 20-50.

rashaun317
03-15-2014, 03:06 PM
you shouldn't fight in tournaments unless you're at least lv.40 or you know so pretty good combos and counters.there are a lot of unfair fighters in the tournaments most of them are lv.50.by the way there is only one tournament, you were just being sheilded from the stronger glads for a little while.

TimVerboven
03-15-2014, 10:13 PM
you shouldn't fight in tournaments unless you're at least lv.40 or you know so pretty good combos and counters.there are a lot of unfair fighters in the tournaments most of them are lv.50.by the way there is only one tournament, you were just being sheilded from the stronger glads for a little while.

It's weird because I did win the 100 gold and I was 200 points ahead of rank 2. Then again, I did have 2 10+ winning streaks.
I don't understand why these lvl50's are still playing so much.
Once I've seen it all and I'm done with a game or have all the achievements, I move on because there is so many more games to discover.

I'm taking advantage of double fame but the best way to go are tournaments because they give up to 8000 fame with boost,
as well as tons of silver, which you really need and don't get by playing wager matches. I need a friggin 20k silver to revive a gladiator after every death.
So, I end up farming Insulae cpu's for 7-11k silver each win, entering tournament, play until I'm out of silver and repeat...

Playing against cpu's until level 40 is really not an option. That would literally take thousands of fights.
The game doesn't have enough content to support and more importantly, enjoy such huge amounts of gameplay, unlike for instance GTAV.

ReapersEye12121
03-16-2014, 01:08 PM
Hello Ubisoft, I won the Penultimate Tournament Di Gannicus in first place today. In the rewards I should have received, one of them is the "Bracers of Gannicus". I can see they appear in the shop, but for 1650 gold. The tournament states they will be recieved by the top twenty players of this tournament. Now this is the first tournament ive taken part in, so I dont know if it just takes time? I received the 100 gold, the silver, the "agile" title, and the banner. also the banner I received is titled "human skull", Im sure its no different, but the tournament rewards I believe stated it would be "slave skull". Regardless, it has been fun, and Ive put a lot of time into this tournament. So now I guess all im wondering is when I will recieve the Bracers of Gannicus.
Thank you!

~ Kaneholio

eye in the sky says:

i should have won the gladii of gannicus III, but its a rank 41 item i think, so you might need to rank up, the bracers of gannicus are different than the bracers of gannicus I,II OR III, they are tournament items and free. and also: do the rank 40-50 guys use only one attack? then they are spammers and they dont deserve points!

Eye in the Netherlands!