PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed V - Leaked pic from Ubisoft's studio

Pages : 1 [2]

Radman500
03-10-2014, 06:21 PM
maybe ubi will announce it in an hour or so....by themselves

Mr.GoodKall
I knew it! All the hype for nothing...again.... Another one bites the dust.... on to the next one.....

silvermercy
What a ****** !!!!

in what universe was that "huge" ?
i wonder what adjective he will use for the AC release ? Gigantic? Colossal? the big bang size?

get me my blade !

Nobody will believe him after this, no matter the adjective. lol

LoyalACFan
03-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Oh come ON, Miller. I knew it wasn't going to be related to AC, but that was seriously underhanded. Gone Home isn't even new... :nonchalance:

GunnarGunderson
03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
https://twitter.com/UbisoftToronto/status/443022521571352577

Don't worry guys

LoyalACFan
03-10-2014, 06:34 PM

Don't worry guys

Why would this make us feel better, it's basically them saying they don't intend to release anything anytime soon :(

oliacr
03-10-2014, 06:38 PM

Don't worry guys

I don't trust them.

ze_topazio
03-10-2014, 06:39 PM
You people are the ones at fault for assuming it would be something AC related, IGN has nothing to do with Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed is not the only important franchise in existence.

oliacr
03-10-2014, 06:43 PM
You people are the ones at fault for assuming it would be something AC related, IGN has nothing to do with Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed is not the only important franchise in existence.

and now I'm going to feed you your teeth.

FR0ZENZiNE

Uhm.. what? IGN has made the AC Making Of's from AC3 & AC4 and they also streamed AC3's reveal, smartass.

Layytez
*grabs popcorn*

jayjay275
03-10-2014, 06:44 PM

But how is it "major"? They can only expect to get whipped at when they hype up something that isn't major.

Dome500
03-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Told you it was going to be indie titles. So many journalists seem to hype them up to the point of it being a Triple A title.

Well, considering some Indie games are better than some AAA titles I think some of them deserve it....

Though I agree they really make a fuzz about that stuff..

Like I said before, I didn't really believe it anyway that they would announce AC5 today....

breakdownthewall
03-10-2014, 06:49 PM
I trust Ubi, and it's perfectly fine by me if they stay "hush hush" for a while. The announcement, whenever it is made, is going to be huge and will be worth the wait.

silvermercy
03-10-2014, 06:50 PM
The thing that made me not so hyped today is the forum's spam threads. lol If there was something major coming, there would be extra mod activity on top of the normal one.

luckyto
03-10-2014, 06:51 PM
So.... sick..... of.... guns.....

Dome500
03-10-2014, 06:53 PM
The thing that made me not so hyped today is the forum's spam threads. lol If there was something major coming, there would be extra mod activity on top of the normal one.

IDK.

I think an announcement would just get a sticky thread. That way the spam threads are automatically not a problem for the announcement.

Actually, a short look on the forum is enough. If ACV was announced we would get our new sticky thread.

LoyalACFan
03-10-2014, 06:54 PM

It's not so much that it wasn't an AC thing (I was pretty convinced that it wasn't anyway) it's just that they hyped up their show with the promise of two MAJOR gaming reveals, only to turn around and show us a new indie game and a console port of an old indie game. THAT is annoying.

ze_topazio
03-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Uhm.. what? IGN has made the AC Making Of's from AC3 & AC4 and they also streamed AC3's reveal, smartass.

Among other games.

Gone Home received several prizes last year, it coming to consoles can be considered an important announcement, and overhyping is standard procedure in this type of business.

oliacr
03-10-2014, 06:58 PM
I trust Ubi, and it's perfectly fine by me if they stay "hush hush" for a while. The announcement, whenever it is made, is going to be huge and will be worth the wait.

Depends on the setting.

Dome500
03-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Depends on the setting.

This

And the protagonist and gameplay changes.

breakdownthewall
03-10-2014, 07:16 PM
This

And the protagonist and gameplay changes.

That's a matter of opinion. Knowing how excited I get for Assassin's Creed games, there's absolutely nothing that could keep me from getting the one that comes out this year. I know it's an unpopular thing to say, but there is no specific protagonist or setting that I'd enjoy better than the other. It's really fun to speculate about all these things, but in the end Ubisoft is going to come up with a way to get everyone excited with a trailer that could come out anyday now and I believe they'll do a great job handling the setting and the protagonist. Maybe a lot of people will disagree here, but that's understandable. I hope you guys don't get disappointed with the reveal.

Mr_Shade
03-10-2014, 07:23 PM
So, we using Moderators as signs now?

Better than tea leaves I suppose ;)

NOTE TO ALL

Stop with the in fighting, or I will lock the tread..

People need to stop looking for "leaks" and info, where there are none..if all you can do is slate people and start abusing each other..

Otherwise the thread gets locked.

Dome500
03-10-2014, 07:30 PM

NOTE TO ALL

People need to stop looking for "leaks" and info, where there are none..if all you can do is slate people and start abusing each other..

Fighting? Who is fighting here? :confused:

Did I miss something?

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 07:32 PM
That's a matter of opinion. Knowing how excited I get for Assassin's Creed games, there's absolutely nothing that could keep me from getting the one that comes out this year. I know it's an unpopular thing to say, but there is no specific protagonist or setting that I'd enjoy better than the other. It's really fun to speculate about all these things, but in the end Ubisoft is going to come up with a way to get everyone excited with a trailer that could come out anyday now and I believe they'll do a great job handling the setting and the protagonist. Maybe a lot of people will disagree here, but that's understandable. I hope you guys don't get disappointed with the reveal.
I feel just like you. I have my own favourites just like everyone else, but I would be okay with almost all setings. I even absolutely HATED the idea of an ac game in the American revolution before the anouncement, but when I saw the first screens and went nuts lol.

silvermercy
03-10-2014, 07:33 PM

LMAO!

What do you mean tea leaves dont't work!? I can clearly see a hooded face and the number 5 in my cup! (Working on the location now and I will update with results).

Mr_Shade
03-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Fighting? Who is fighting here? :confused:

Did I miss something?

I suggest you scroll the page towards the top...

LMAO!

What do you mean tea leaves dont't work!? I can clearly see a hooded face and the number 5 in my cup! (Working on the location now and I will update with results).

:p

Dome500
03-10-2014, 07:34 PM
LMAO!

I hope you don't see the Grim.

I suggest you scroll the page towards the top...

I still don't see any fighting, but wth. Since you are mod here you're probably right and I just can't find it. :)
Not so important anyway....

STDlyMcStudpants
03-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Leak:
I actually had a dream about the ac announcement trailer because i was up until 3 waiting for a leak -_-
Anyway I couldnt tell the setting
There was music that ive heard before but cant remember where..no words just instrumental...
But the protagonist was a blonde female with light robes 8)
Credible lead - im nostradamus

silvermercy
03-10-2014, 07:42 PM
I hope you don't see the Grim.
O_O
My cat passed and dropped my tea on the floor. Sorry guys, no location yet. Damn, and I was so close...

adventurewomen
03-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Perfect song for this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK8sxngSWaU

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
I found why we haven't seen anything so far...
There is no ac this year.:eek:

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Perfect song for this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK8sxngSWaU
lol so true

STDlyMcStudpants
03-10-2014, 07:47 PM

I will cry

silvermercy
03-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Nooooooooooo.........

Then what about the hint in Freedom Cry? (that supposedly exists... or not...)

edit: oh wait, they didn't say when...

oliacr
03-10-2014, 07:49 PM

Definitely no.

Hans684
03-10-2014, 07:50 PM

Why is that bad? Everything need a breathing point. Enjoy Watch_Dogs instead as your "AC" this year.

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 07:50 PM
I will cry
I wouldn't know if I would cry or laugh, so much mixed feelings.

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Why is that bad? Everything need a breathing point. Enjoy Watch_Dogs instead as your "AC" this year.
Where did I say its a bad thing?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Maybe due to whatever fan demands/requests/bugging, they'll probably have to change/add/remove something on the next game or two…. That [hopefully] is what's causing them to delay an announcement/release if anything :p

ACfan443
03-10-2014, 08:00 PM

NOTE TO ALL

This thread was supposed to be about the leaked picture, and 90% of its contents has nothing to do with that.

Goxxi
03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
After another " big announcment" we stayed by dry **** again , like our people says.

But I do not know why some people think that we won't get ACV this year ?
So , what If announcment late , who knows maybe we will get some offical leak or annoucment tomorrow or in 2 days.

I belieave we will get ACV this year , but I hope we will get some informations very soon , couse this getting really annoying and starting to get on my ****ing nerves :(

Iceternal6
03-10-2014, 08:08 PM
They must've thought that since they released ACL HD, people would've had their AC fix and they would be more patient...

They were wrong.

oliacr
03-10-2014, 08:08 PM
After another " big announcment" we stayed by dry **** again , like our people says.

But I do not know why some people think that we won't get ACV this year ?
So , what If announcment late , who knows maybe we will get some offical leak or annoucment tomorrow or in 2 days.

I belieave we will get ACV this year , but I hope we will get some informations very soon , couse this getting really annoying and starting to get on my ****ing nerves :(

Everytime, we just saying that or praying for that the announcements will be made in the next 1 or 2 hours or next 1 or 2 days, unfortunately nothing was made.

STDlyMcStudpants
03-10-2014, 08:09 PM
im ready to create my own announcement trailer...

GunnerGalactico
03-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Breathe easy everyone, there will be a new AC game this year :D

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/2014/03/09/sxsw_toronto_videogame_queen_jade_raymond_wont_rev eal_secrets.html

Rugterwyper32
03-10-2014, 08:11 PM
So much suffering in this thread, I find it rather amusing.
I'm sure we'll be getting an announcement at some point this year, guys, don't really worry about it. It hasn't even been a year since AC4 was released, after all. Anyone here followed the Survivor 2299 Fallout 4 hoax? Now something like that would be much more awful. The lack of a Fallout 4 announcement makes me sad indeed. That was just cruel.

Hans684
03-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Where did I say its a bad thing?

The impression I got was that and I didn't notice the ":eek:". No worries, my mistake.

Goxxi
03-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Everytime, we just saying that or praying for that the announcements will be made in the next 1 or 2 hours or next 1 or 2 days, unfortunately nothing was made.

I know and that'w why I said that this is starting to get on my nerves , but Ubi can not hide from us forever and I really bealive that we will get some 1st offical informations very soon (although I bealive that those leaks "from plane' are legit and were controlled leak and those picture of new Assassin in dark costume either)

breakdownthewall
03-10-2014, 08:16 PM
I feel just like you. I have my own favourites just like everyone else, but I would be okay with almost all setings. I even absolutely HATED the idea of an ac game in the American revolution before the anouncement, but when I saw the first screens and went nuts lol.

That is good to know. I initially had mixed feelings for Assassin's Creed 3, but Connor ended up becoming my favorite protagonist :p
Also, good job on your Connor sequel page on Facebook :D

silvermercy
03-10-2014, 08:20 PM
So much suffering in this thread, I find it rather amusing.
I'm sure we'll be getting an announcement at some point this year, guys, don't really worry about it. It hasn't even been a year since AC4 was released, after all. Anyone here followed the Survivor 2299 Fallout 4 hoax? Now something like that would be much more awful. The lack of a Fallout 4 announcement makes me sad indeed. That was just cruel.
I'm wondering if the PS4 release is one of the factors for the delay. Because maybe 1) they want to promote Black Flag for the time being (both PS3 and PS4), and 2) a next-gen release changes things vastly anyway.

(We're not getting Fallout 4!? NOOOO..... My heart can't take any more of this! So is that 100% confirmed then?)

Rugterwyper32
03-10-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm wondering if the PS4 release is one of the factors for the delay. Because maybe 1) they want to promote Black Flag for the time being (both PS3 and PS4), and 2) a next-gen release changes things vastly anyway.

(We're not getting Fallout 4!? NOOOO..... My heart can't take any more of this! So is that 100% confirmed then?)

You might have misinterpreted me there, or maybe I didn't get my message through quite as well. The latter is probably the case, seeing how English is not my first language and that tends to happen.
We are getting Fallout 4, but we're not getting an announcement any time soon. This should clear it up:
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/02/20/fallout-4-is-not-going-to-be-happening-for-a-while/
But that's for the third-party game discussion and I don't even know where that topic is by now.

STDlyMcStudpants
03-10-2014, 08:27 PM

Its not going to be delayed..there is an AC4 GOTY edition coming out this month though with season pass included to troll pre orderers and day one buyers :D
But they announced AC4 before TOKW was all the way out so no excuse there...

silvermercy
03-10-2014, 08:28 PM
You might have misinterpreted me there, or maybe I didn't get my message through quite as well. The latter is probably the case, seeing how English is not my first language and that tends to happen.
We are getting Fallout 4, but we're not getting an announcement any time soon. This should clear it up:
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/02/20/fallout-4-is-not-going-to-be-happening-for-a-while/
But that's for the third-party game discussion and I don't even know where that topic is by now.
Ah okay! Thanks for the explanation!!:) *phew*

Dome500
03-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Talking about grasping on straws. The thread is evidence of exactly this. :D

GunnerGalactico
03-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Its not going to be delayed..there is an AC4 GOTY edition coming out this month though with season pass included to troll pre orderers and day one buyers :D
But they announced AC4 before TOKW was all the way out so no excuse there...

Yeah!.. AC4 Jackdaw Edition

LatinaC09
03-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Oh Ubisoft you know how to keep me coming back don't you? lol I can't believe how year after year I still get super excited for these leaks and announcements. I just love this franchise to death.

ACConspiracies
03-10-2014, 08:38 PM

Jade Raymond just confirmed that for this year there is an assassins creed game in development...

GunnerGalactico
03-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Jade Raymond just confirmed that for this year there is an assassins creed game in development...

Ubisoft did confirm that AC is an annual title.

The year is not done without an AC game being released ;)

oliacr
03-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Ubisoft did confirm that AC is an annual title.

The year is not done without an AC game being released ;)

And we are still waiting :D

GunnerGalactico
03-10-2014, 08:50 PM
And we are still waiting :D

And we are still only in the 3rd month of the year :p

oliacr
03-10-2014, 09:10 PM
And we are still only in the 3rd month of the year :p

That doesn't matter. Just give me an announcement trailer about the game :) I'd rather be here in march than there in october :)

RinoTheBouncer
03-10-2014, 09:15 PM
I just hope they donít drag this till April, and I hope they give us a big announcement not just a ďyes, the next game will be called ACV, set for release November 1stĒ, like ďyou donít say?Ē *Haythamís voice*

I hope they reveal the teaser (which better be some kick-*** cinematic trailer like that of AC:R along with the box art and some screens. Then gradually start rolling out gameplay trailers, soundtrack snippets, collectorís editions and pre-order dates..etc.

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Just to clear this up, I was joking when I said there would be no new ac game this year.

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:16 PM
I just hope they donít drag this till April, and I hope they give us a big announcement not just a ďyes, the next game will be called ACV, set for release November 1stĒ, like ďyou donít say?Ē *Haythamís voice*

I hope they reveal the teaser (which better be some kick-*** cinematic trailer like that of AC:R along with the box art and some screens. Then gradually start rolling out gameplay trailers, soundtrack snippets, collectorís editions and pre-order dates..etc.
Both ac3 and ac4 were revealed with a cgi trailer if I remember correctly. So I guess it will be the same this time.

RinoTheBouncer
03-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Both ac3 and ac4 were revealed with a cgi trailer if I remember correctly. So I guess it will be the same this time.
Yeah, I just hope they donít change that, this time because waiting since I finished ACIV 3 days after itís release day until the moment of the announcement is a killer! LOL.

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I just hope they donít change that, this time because waiting since I finished ACIV 3 days after itís release day until the moment of the announcement is a killer! LOL.
You finished it in 3 days! I got my game 4 days before release, in a vacation. And it took me 2 MONTHS to complete the game. But I have 70 hours clocked on my first playthrough, that may explain a lot.

GunnerGalactico
03-10-2014, 09:26 PM
That doesn't matter. Just give me an announcement trailer about the game :) I'd rather be here in march than there in october :)

I know it is frustrating having to wait, but Ubi won't leave us hanging. They will announce something... eventually ;)

RinoTheBouncer
03-10-2014, 09:28 PM
You finished it in 3 days! I got my game 4 days before release, in a vacation. And it took me 2 MONTHS to complete the game. But I have 70 hours clocked on my first playthrough, that may explain a lot.

Forget the 100% completion. The story mode, I mean. I finished it 100% about a month later, or so. ACINITIATES.COM was a great motive due to the XP and level up thing. God, Iím so excited for more. They better not disappointment with another minimal modern day gameplay :í(

STDlyMcStudpants
03-10-2014, 09:33 PM
I dont even need a trailer or a name..all im asking for is some concept art like this
http://i57.tinypic.com/fc79ee.jpg

oliacr
03-10-2014, 09:36 PM

If they do I don't know what I will do till that time ... loool thats too far from here. A year ago ACIV was announced a week earlier.... why didn't ubi do that again. I don't really know. This week is the last hope.

RinoTheBouncer
03-10-2014, 09:36 PM
I dont even need a trailer or a name..all im asking for is some concept art like this

If they do I don't know what I will do till that time ... loool thats too far from here. A year ago ACIV was announced a week earlier.... why didn't ubi do that again. I don't really know. This week is the last hope.

I’m really worried... It’s taking them so long and they better not be changing concepts or halting/delaying for the reasons we mentioned earlier.

pacmanate
03-10-2014, 09:37 PM
Tuesday, 5pm GMT.

I don't know what tuesday, but Ubi always do 5pm Tuesday news sessions.

Megas_Doux
03-10-2014, 09:41 PM

What I enjoy the most everytime an AC is announced, besides the uber awesome CGI trailers, is the art behind the subsequent badazz HD render of the new brother, or sister.

Then, the true fun begins.....

STDlyMcStudpants
I've never had ab baby, but i can only assume this is what a father goes through in the lobby hahaha

GunnerGalactico

Just about anything will do right about now :D

Last year AC4 was announced around the same time this year, maybe Ubi is trying to break the pattern and throw us off.

RinoTheBouncer
Few hours ago, acinitaites.com posted this on their official Twitter account:

This day 169 years ago, Alexander III of Russia was born in Saint Petersburg. But what POE did he once possess?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiYZFowCUAAqsDR.jpg

They’ve been talking about Russia way too much since the “ALONE IN THE DARK” entry in the Surveillance section. I don’t think they’d be doing this if there isn’t a connection between the location and the characters here to those of ACV. Cause after all, ACIV was about Edward who was mentioned in the Forsaken novel. So they’ve done it before and brought up somebody who was mentioned in a novel. Maybe this time they’ll be bringing up someone from Nikolai’s life, maybe his son or someone related to him or at least the same location with his story being about this POE or the assassins that tracked him and his son.

There’s also a possibility that they pickup where Brahman left off but I’m not expecting that as much as I’m expecting Russia to be the setting of the next AC because there are just too many hints to pass. And I’ve always thought that Russia is gonna happen one day. It’s just as inevitable as Italy and the American Revolution.

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Tuesday, 5pm GMT.

I noticed that too, thats why i usualy don't realy get excited on other days, exept when IGN is going to reveal something...

GunnerGalactico
03-10-2014, 09:44 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced something in April.

SixKeys
03-10-2014, 09:45 PM
What I enjoy the most everytime an AC is announced is, besides the uber awesome CGI trailers, the art behind the subsequent badazz HD render of the new brother, or sister.

Then, the true fun begins.....

I hate the bullshots. CGI trailers looking better than the game is fine, but not screenshots that supposedly represent actual gameplay. The screenshots basically tell us nothing because there's no guarantee the final product will be anything like that (remember canoes? swimming beavers?).

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:45 PM

This day 169 years ago, Alexander III of Russia was born in Saint Petersburg. But what POE did he once possess?

Theyíve been talking about Russia way too much since the ďALONE IN THE DARKĒ entry in the Surveillance section. I donít think theyíd be doing this if there isnít a connection between the location and the characters here to those of ACV.
I think Darby said no Russia soon. So i guess that would be modern day.

RinoTheBouncer
03-10-2014, 09:48 PM
I think Darby said no Russia soon. So i guess that would be modern day.

Iíd be happy if they give us a 3rd person, well made Modern Day in any part of the world. Perhaps the historical wonít be in Russia, just the modern day and weíll end up tracking a POE that was taken from Russia to another country. Maybe India or China. Shao Jun wore a black outfit so perhaps the black outfit for the assassin is something related to China?

SixKeys
03-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Iíd be happy if they give us a 3rd person, well made Modern Day in any part of the world.

Not gonna happen.

Reptilis91
03-10-2014, 09:51 PM

Not for AC3.

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Iíd be happy if they give us a 3rd person, well made Modern Day in any part of the world. Perhaps the historical wonít be in Russia, just the modern day and weíll end up tracking a POE that was taken from Russia to another country. Maybe India or China. Shao Jun wore a black outfit so perhaps the black outfit for the assassin is something related to China?
He also confirmed no first person modern day anytime soon too :(
Pfff why is modern day so f*cked up?

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Not for AC3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUMPrv8oRw

STDlyMcStudpants

Theyíve been talking about Russia way too much since the ďALONE IN THE DARKĒ entry in the Surveillance section. I donít think theyíd be doing this if there isnít a connection between the location and the characters here to those of ACV. Cause after all, ACIV was about Edward who was mentioned in the Forsaken novel. So theyíve done it before and brought up somebody who was mentioned in a novel. Maybe this time theyíll be bringing up someone from Nikolaiís life, maybe his son or someone related to him or at least the same location with his story being about this POE or the assassins that tracked him and his son.

Thereís also a possibility that they pickup where Brahman left off but Iím not expecting that as much as Iím expecting Russia to be the setting of the next AC because there are just too many hints to pass. And Iíve always thought that Russia is gonna happen one day. Itís just as inevitable as Italy and the American Revolution.

That's the stick of truth...lmaooo
It's the spear of Destiny...This spear was believed to have been obtained by Hitler.

LoyalACFan
I hate the bullshots. CGI trailers looking better than the game is fine, but not screenshots that supposedly represent actual gameplay. The screenshots basically tell us nothing because there's no guarantee the final product will be anything like that (remember canoes? swimming beavers?).

I've actually gotten pretty exasperated with both bullshots and CGI trailers TBH. The bullshots for the reasons you mentioned above, but also the trailers for being totally unrepresentative of the Assassin. This has been particularly problematic with AC3 and AC4. AC3's trailers showed Connor as this silent hardcore badass who gave the Patriots the finger, which was way off-base. Then AC4's trailer showed Edward being a stone-faced womanizer, which was also entirely false.

I'm dying for confirmation of the setting + the Assassin's appearance and backstory, but beyond that I can pretty much take or leave anything else but in-game footage.

Megas_Doux
03-10-2014, 09:54 PM

I Agree with you!!!!!

What I meant though, is the usual HD render we get early in the year, like these two for instance:

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/moyen/AC3.png

Or

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/063/e/c/captain_edward_kenway___the_new_assassin_by_assaix fedajini-d5wxule.jpg

I am always intrigued about how the creative team will integrate the "traditional" assassin look into respective setting. And then the fun begins, we even have people guessing their age and even personality......

lothario-da-be
03-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Random 3000th post.
#proud

LoyalACFan
03-10-2014, 10:03 PM
That's the stick of truth...lmaooo
It's the spear of Destiny...This spear was believed to have been obtained by Hitler.

It's the staff of Eden, and Nikola Tesla blew it up. Nikolai's daughter has the only remnant of it.

RinoTheBouncer
03-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Yeah, you guys have a point there regarding the materials to be revealed.

I hope they only reveal what theyíre 100% certain of to be part of the game. The CGI trailer of ACIV didnít represent the Edward we saw in the game. I expected someone whoís cold, heartless, womanizer and reckless. Non of that happened. He was almost as fun as Ezio and nowhere near the womanizer Ezio or his CGI-self was LOL.

I hope they also donít reveal any gameplay elements that theyíre not 100% certain about because itís really disappointing to expect something then receive something entirely different. I know they say that all is subject to change but itís not really cute when it actually happens. The trailer is promoting the game and itís elements so they better be more serious when they make it and give us a real picture.

OriginalMiles
03-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Normally, the box art leaks first, then we get the official box art....

Damn it Ubi, you've normally told us by now!

SixKeys
03-10-2014, 10:07 PM
I've actually gotten pretty exasperated with both bullshots and CGI trailers TBH. The bullshots for the reasons you mentioned above, but also the trailers for being totally unrepresentative of the Assassin. This has been particularly problematic with AC3 and AC4. AC3's trailers showed Connor as this silent hardcore badass who gave the Patriots the finger, which was way off-base. Then AC4's trailer showed Edward being a stone-faced womanizer, which was also entirely false.

I'm dying for confirmation of the setting + the Assassin's appearance and backstory, but beyond that I can pretty much take or leave anything else but in-game footage.

I'm fine with the trailers because I sort of expect them to lie. In AC4's case it was built around that idea, even, because Blackbeard was obviously exaggerating his depiction of Edward in order to impress prospective crew members. AC trailers have usually been pretty good about showcasing what we can expect from the actual gameplay, like new moves or features. AC3 and AC4 dropped the ball on that one though, as AC3 showed Connor doing a badass "shoot an arrow while in mid-air" move and facing an army head-on, and AC4 showed Edward picking up environmental elements like bottles to stun his enemies. All of which wasn't in the actual games, of course.

I Agree with you!!!!!

What I meant though, is the usual HD render we get early in the year, like these two for instance

Hate those too. Connor didn't look like himself in the poster you showed nor on the cover art of the game. The CGI renders of the assassins always have that five-o'clock-shadow-white-dude look so typical of triple A titles.

Dome500
03-10-2014, 10:15 PM

They’ve been talking about Russia way too much since the “ALONE IN THE DARK” entry in the Surveillance section. I don’t think they’d be doing this if there isn’t a connection between the location and the characters here to those of ACV. Cause after all, ACIV was about Edward who was mentioned in the Forsaken novel. So they’ve done it before and brought up somebody who was mentioned in a novel. Maybe this time they’ll be bringing up someone from Nikolai’s life, maybe his son or someone related to him or at least the same location with his story being about this POE or the assassins that tracked him and his son.

There’s also a possibility that they pickup where Brahman left off but I’m not expecting that as much as I’m expecting Russia to be the setting of the next AC because there are just too many hints to pass. And I’ve always thought that Russia is gonna happen one day. It’s just as inevitable as Italy and the American Revolution.

You misinterpret this. I think it is unrelated to ACV and is just related to Initiates.

I repeat myself (since I said that in multiple threads): In the end of 2013 a AC developer gave an interview saying that "Russia is an interesting setting, but I don't think we will be going there any time soon since there is already a comic with that location".

For me that is a pretty clear sign that Russia is a possibility for the future, but not for the next 1 or 2 games.

I'm fine with the trailers because I sort of expect them to lie. In AC4's case it was built around that idea, even, because Blackbeard was obviously exaggerating his depiction of Edward in order to impress prospective crew members. AC trailers have usually been pretty good about showcasing what we can expect from the actual gameplay, like new moves or features. AC3 and AC4 dropped the ball on that one though, as AC3 showed Connor doing a badass "shoot an arrow while in mid-air" move and facing an army head-on, and AC4 showed Edward picking up environmental elements like bottles to stun his enemies. All of which wasn't in the actual games, of course.

Yes.

Also, do you remember how Edward could hide in a group of people sitting on the beach and drinking which was in one of the demos, and the thing where he hid by leaning on the counter of the local bar to hide in plain sight like Connor could in AC3? I was actually very impressed about the former and happy about the latter but if I remember correctly this was also not possible in the actual game (though I could be wrong there, at least I personally did not encounter this).

Reptilis91
03-10-2014, 10:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUMPrv8oRw

It's not CGI. It's the Anvil Next engine.

The only source I found (the french Digital Marketing Manager) : https://twitter.com/Alex_Gnn/status/176716748349911040

LoyalACFan
03-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Hate those too. Connor didn't look like himself in the poster you showed nor on the cover art of the game. The CGI renders of the assassins always have that five-o'clock-shadow-white-dude look so typical of triple A titles.

Yeah, Connor did look kinda whitewashed in early renders, didn't he? Especially on the box art.

http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/293017_S/assassins-creed-3-box-art-released.jpg

RinoTheBouncer
03-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Sometimes I look at the total difference between the assassin in the ads and the assassin in the actual game and wonder if it’s just us being surprised cause we didn’t know what to expect or the character changes a lot from the moment they promote him till the game is in our hands. Perhaps both...

Yeah, Connor did look kinda whitewashed in early renders, didn't he? Especially on the box art.

http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/293017_S/assassins-creed-3-box-art-released.jpg

Yeah, he looked different in the CGI trailer too. I dunno, he gave the impression of a much colder and darker character.

oliacr
03-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Tuesday, 5pm GMT.

AC 4 was announced on monday, i don't think they put it on tuesday :)

LoyalACFan
03-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Sometimes I look at the total difference between the assassin in the ads and the assassin in the actual game and wonder if itís just us being surprised cause we didnít know what to expect or the character changes a lot from the moment they promote him till the game is in our hands. Perhaps both...

The character doesn't change at all between the announcement and the release, it's just the marketing team BSing us. They aren't interested in promoting an accurate representation of the character, they're interested in promoting an image that will sell. Hence Edward walking away from two naked ladies in bed in the trailer, selling the game on the prospect of boobies n' sex, when in actuality there's barely any sexual content in Black Flag at all. The same thing happened with Connor, more or less. Remember when he's walking through the camp in the trailer and just roughly shoves his way past those Patriots? Yeah, that would never happen with the "real" Connor.

It's annoying how detached the marketing is from the actual products.

Hans684
03-10-2014, 10:46 PM
"Nothing is true" = All leaks this year is false/fake.

"Everything is permitted" = You can create as much false/fake leaks you want.

Fatal-Feit
03-10-2014, 11:01 PM

Reminds me a lot of the many references Darby wrote into modern day of AC:IV.

I find it more funny than annoying, personally. I really dig those overly exaggerated CGI, accurate or not TBH.

SixKeys
03-10-2014, 11:02 PM
The character doesn't change at all between the announcement and the release, it's just the marketing team BSing us. They aren't interested in promoting an accurate representation of the character, they're interested in promoting an image that will sell. Hence Edward walking away from two naked ladies in bed in the trailer, selling the game on the prospect of boobies n' sex, when in actuality there's barely any sexual content in Black Flag at all. The same thing happened with Connor, more or less. Remember when he's walking through the camp in the trailer and just roughly shoves his way past those Patriots? Yeah, that would never happen with the "real" Connor.

The Connor thing was odd though, because it seemed to directly contradict the rest of their marketing campaign. Every ad they ran was like "Amurrka, f-- yeah!" and Connor sided with the Patriots in the actual game too. It's only in that one demo where he seemed to shun the Patriots.

Dome500
03-10-2014, 11:06 PM
The Connor thing was odd though, because it seemed to directly contradict the rest of their marketing campaign. Every ad they ran was like "Amurrka, f-- yeah!" and Connor sided with the Patriots in the actual game too. It's only in that one demo where he seemed to shun the Patriots.

Tough he really had a twisted relationship to the patriots one could say.

SixKeys
03-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Tough he really had a twisted relationship to the patriots one could say.

One could, if that had actually been shown in the game. He seemed to have a bigger problem with Paul Revere than he did with the Patriots in general. (Although in his defense, Paul was pretty annoying.)

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-10-2014, 11:17 PM
One could, if that had actually been shown in the game. He seemed to have a bigger problem with Paul Revere than he did with the Patriots in general. (Although in his defense, Paul was pretty annoying.)

Pretty annoying is an understatement.

frodrigues55
03-10-2014, 11:23 PM
I hope we don't have to wait much longer, although it would make sense if they hold back as far as possible. If I remember correctly, Black Flag's annoucement happened way too soon while AC3 was still going, and there was a gap between the annoucement and the following piece of information.

Black Flag is selling at a better pace according to Ubi's report, so perharps they want to let it sell a bit more and reduce the gap between ACV's annoucement and more concrete information, although it can't be one too short. Annual releases makes the whole timeline confusing for marketing, I think, lol.

JCH33T-
03-11-2014, 12:08 AM
The leaked picture from Ubisoft studios has to be a controlled leak by Ubi. If it's not by Ubi the person who leaked it would get sued out of their hole. I think it's by Ubi and they want us to know something about the game and a trailer is just around the corner, either sometime this week, or at GDC next week :)

silvermercy
03-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Ubisoft Toronto's Current Development Pipeline:

New Assassin's Creed
Two new IP
New Splinter Cell game
Mystery game based on one of Ubisoft's "biggest" franchises

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-has-assassin-s-creed-splinter-cell-and-three-more-unannounced-games-in-the-works/1100-6418209/

What is this mystery game then??

SixKeys
03-11-2014, 12:16 AM

New Assassin's Creed
Two new IP
New Splinter Cell game

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-has-assassin-s-creed-splinter-cell-and-three-more-unannounced-games-in-the-works/1100-6418209/

Just Dance XXVII.

silvermercy
03-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Just Dance XXVII.
Oh... was hoping for AC6. lol

pacmanate
03-11-2014, 12:19 AM

New Assassin's Creed
Two new IP
New Splinter Cell game

Prince of Persia?

Dome500
03-11-2014, 12:20 AM

New Assassin's Creed
Two new IP
New Splinter Cell game

There are some possibilities:

Far Cry 4
A new Ghost Recon
A new Prince of Persia (though I doubt that)
A new Rayman

Some others too, but I think those are the favorites.

We know it can't be Rainbow Six since they made the Multiplayer part as stated in the article

As for a new Splinter Cell => :D :D :D

Though the 2 new IP's are interesting. I hope one is a Tom Clancy-like game.

ze_topazio
03-11-2014, 12:32 AM
A new Petz

STDlyMcStudpants
03-11-2014, 03:21 AM
Of course its Far Cry 4.... Far Cry took priority #2 after the success of Far Cry 3...
They just released far cry classic..are releasing a Far Cry Classic, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, and Far Cry Blood Dragon together this month
They are keeping that series momentum going for a reason..it will be announced at E3 ;D

RinoTheBouncer
03-11-2014, 09:41 AM
I tell you one thing, and Iím agreeing with someone who wrote something similar above. Many leaks are actually intended. Many singers leak a song to see the publicís reaction. Iím not saying that itís not hard to take a pic of a poster and send it without anyone knowing but Iím saying that I wonít be surprised if Ubisoft just wanted fans to get a taste of the character so that they might add some tweaks to the trailer or just see what we think. Maybe itís something as minor as an outfit color or style change or maybe something major. Who knows?

Mr_Shade
03-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Watch that hit Reddit and explode..

A new Petz

- well there were the rumours of that ;)

jeffies04
03-11-2014, 11:28 AM
I hope they provide some backstory to tell us how Connor lost his legs.

*facepalm*

andrew_m50
03-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Very good fan art:

http://s.cghub.com/files/Image/604001-605000/604365/305_max.jpg

Mr_Shade
03-11-2014, 11:55 AM
I hope they provide some backstory to tell us how Connor lost his legs.

*facepalm*Or why Ubisoft can't even put their own logo on the box art, without all the editing scribble around it ;)

[edit]

TBH - I don't want that image to sully the forum - so I am removing the fake pack shot..

Now the above fan art.. that's VERY nice :)

oliacr
03-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Very good fan art:

Looks nice, anyway please don't do it :D

Mr.GoodKall
03-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Looks nice, anyway please don't do it :D

Looks kinda weird for some reason. Maybe its the tights?

LatinaC09
03-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Very good fan art:

Wow this amazing!! It looks legit lol if someone told me it was a leak I would probably believe it!

Dome500
03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Wow this amazing!! It looks legit lol if someone told me it was a leak I would probably believe it!

It's a leak.

Do you believe it ? :p

andrew_m50
03-11-2014, 05:49 PM
From AC Initiates (thanks to Ovidiutare):

"Hey guys. A user from reddit post something with an image and deleted after 10-15 min. I download the photo and post it on google+. I think this look like Ubisoft is using only next gen for Assassins creed V.HOPE THAT THIS IS A REAL GAMEPLAY IMAGE."

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nXl8AeKp15g/Ux85qUYExhI/AAAAAAAAAEY/LLyVudqFKTU/w1044-h524-no/2051289-718917_20130820_004.png

oliacr
03-11-2014, 05:51 PM

"Hey guys. A user from reddit post something with an image and deleted after 10-15 min. I download the photo and post it on google+. I think this look like Ubisoft is using only next gen for Assassins creed V.HOPE THAT THIS IS A REAL GAMEPLAY IMAGE."

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nXl8AeKp15g/Ux85qUYExhI/AAAAAAAAAEY/LLyVudqFKTU/w1044-h524-no/2051289-718917_20130820_004.png

I really HOPE its a fake ! IT HAS TO BE.... and its looking pretty fake for me.

used google
its The Order 1886 game so

Shahkulu101
03-11-2014, 05:57 PM
The HUD and mini-map look incredibly shoddy...it looks like The Order:1886.

Kirokill
03-11-2014, 06:00 PM

used google

The health and Assassin logo looks fake, plus the buttons seem to not be centered correctly.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-11-2014, 06:01 PM

used google

Fake leak, Real photo:

http://www.itsartmag.com/features/itsart/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/The-Order-1886-p1.jpg

Moving on.. :p

Fatal-Feit
03-11-2014, 06:09 PM
The Order 1886 is connected to the AC universe and stars Templars.

Helel_Ben-Sahar
03-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Just look at the hood to understand that it is fake. ;) I hope Ubi will soon share with us some information about AC V.

GunnerGalactico
03-11-2014, 07:10 PM

Wow!... I'm actually impressed :D

That's a pretty good fake screenshot. You can see the amount of effort that person put into creating it.

Will_Lucky
03-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Good lord, you'd think the fakes would get better not worse.

GunnerGalactico
03-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Good lord, you'd think the fakes would get better not worse.

I was actually being sarcastic. ;)

silvermercy
03-11-2014, 07:23 PM
We should play a game: Guess the next fake leak...

egriffin09
03-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Looks like someone took inspiration from The Order 1886 and put an assassin symbol in the upper right hand corner. This pic looks like the main character from the Order 1886. This is so fake.

oliacr
03-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Looks like someone took inspiration from The Order 1886 and put an assassin symbol in the upper right hand corner. This pic looks like the main character from the Order 1886. This is so fake.

Left. And yes this is The Order 1886.

poptartz20
03-11-2014, 08:13 PM
We should play a game: Guess the next fake leak...

That would be fun!

I say anything on this list is pretty much possible...

http://i.imgur.com/x8Ip2jl.jpg

silvermercy
03-11-2014, 08:21 PM
That would be fun!

LMAOOOO!!! *cries*

English Civil War is the one withn Connor right??

And I almost chocked on my tea with AC: Back To The Future.

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/FAFcover_preview_zpsa5250a34.jpg
Remake of AC3. Fur and Feather. Concept art.

(if you're not brave, you will not, I repeat, you will not search "Assassin's Creed doujinshi" or her drawings. OffRecord's I mean :p)

oliacr
03-11-2014, 08:48 PM
LMAOOOO!!! *cries*

English Civil War is the one withn Connor right??

And I almost chocked on my tea with AC: Back To The Future.

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/FAFcover_preview_zpsa5250a34.jpg

(if you're not brave, you will not, I repeat, you will not search "Assassin's Creed doujinshi" or her drawings. OffRecord's I mean :p)

Looks nice.

Fatal-Feit
03-11-2014, 09:14 PM

The artwork is amazing! I want to see more like it but I know exactly what I'll be in for. :(

silvermercy
03-11-2014, 09:25 PM
The artwork is amazing! I want to see more like it but I know exactly what I'll be in for. :(

haha! lol

I'll post some previews for you from her comic.

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/sample1_zpsa318fc84.jpg

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/sample2_zps25dc0f63.jpg

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/sample3_zpse4ba1d51.jpg
http://offrecordtext.tumblr.com/post/44114834261/cwt33

ze_topazio
03-11-2014, 09:32 PM
That would be fun!

My guess

http://oi58.tinypic.com/28qzour.jpg

silvermercy
03-11-2014, 09:35 PM
^ That means it takes place where I work now, in Belfast! *cries happy tears*

GunnerGalactico
03-11-2014, 09:39 PM
http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/sample1_zpsa318fc84.jpg

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/sample2_zps25dc0f63.jpg

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/offrecord/2013/sample3_zpse4ba1d51.jpg

These drawings are awesome! ;)

Will_Lucky
03-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Assassins Creeds English Civil War...I'm throwing money at the screen where is it.

Sushiglutton
03-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Am I seeing double or are there two leak-threads running atm :confused:?

ACfan443
03-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Am I seeing double or are there two leak-threads running atm :confused:?

Yeah, it's kinda stupid and a hassle having to go back and forth between the two, this one isn't even on topic.

Dome500
03-11-2014, 10:37 PM
I found a new LEAK !!! :D

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140311/92s3mngt.png

silvermercy
03-11-2014, 10:53 PM
I found a new LEAK !!! :D

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140311/92s3mngt.png
:eek:

OK, be calm everyone, let's analyze the title of the new game. I wonder what it could be about... hmm... Obviously, this is an allegory with a double meaning. "Fake" must indicate the sense of hopelessness and helplessness living in world where everything seems to be fake, unreal. Is everything true? Is nothing permitted? One has to ask this question in daily life... or is it the other way round? With such confusion, everything seems to be fake to the unsuspecting mind. About the word "leak", I'm still not entrirely sure of course, but I bet it has something to do with the Apple. And how it may affect people's ideas and forces them to "leak" hence, making them susceptible and more vulnerable to Templar ideology... What do you think?

Oh and I bet it takes place in London.

oliacr
03-11-2014, 11:26 PM

OK, be calm everyone, let's analyze the title of the new game. I wonder what it could be about... hmm... Obviously, this is an allegory with a double meaning. "Fake" must indicate the sense of hopelessness and helplessness living in world where everything seems to be fake, unreal. Is everything true? Is nothing permitted? One has to ask this question in daily life... or is it the other way round? With such confusion, everything seems to be fake to the unsuspecting mind. About the word "leak", I'm still not entrirely sure of course, but I bet it has something to do with the Apple. And how it may affect people's ideas and forces them to "leak" hence, making them susceptible and more vulnerable to Templar ideology... What do you think?

I can agree with you.

frodrigues55
03-12-2014, 01:55 AM
OK, be calm everyone, let's analyze the title of the new game. I wonder what it could be about... hmm... Obviously, this is an allegory with a double meaning. "Fake" must indicate the sense of hopelessness and helplessness living in world where everything seems to be fake, unreal. Is everything true? Is nothing permitted? One has to ask this question in daily life... or is it the other way round?

That was very poetic. I assume Darby is the lead writter for FL, it sounds like his stuff.

I'm rather intrigued by the "Leak" portion though.

I did some digging and it seems that there are reports of woman using tampons as far back as century 15th century BC in Egypt. So it makes sense the game is around that era, when women used to leak. Plus, it's a setting everybody is interested.

The picture doesn't fit, though. I assumed it's where the "fake" portion of the tittle enters. Also, the assassin can easily be a female dressed as a man, hence the cover showing a "fake" man. We are all looking at Freedom Cry's stars in search of clues but obviously Kidd was the clue all along, right under our noses.

Fatal-Feit
03-12-2014, 02:55 AM
haha! lol

I'll post some previews for you from her comic.

http://offrecordtext.tumblr.com/post/44114834261/cwt33

OH GOODY, lol.

Uh no... Judging from the title, it's clearly China. -->Connor sequel confirmed.

poptartz20
03-12-2014, 04:29 AM
OH GOODY, lol.

Uh no... Judging from the title, it's clearly China. -->Connor sequel confirmed.

I totally agree... it's so obvious. Haha.

My guess

http://oi58.tinypic.com/28qzour.jpg

Yeah. We all know how that ends. haha. Unless. The iceberg is an Assassin! and the Titanic is a Templar!?

jeffies04
03-12-2014, 12:01 PM
The iceberg is an Assassin! and the Titanic is a Templar!?

As far as AC: Titanic goes, I'm pretty sure Rose was an Assassin. When she found out that Jack was really a Templar, her heart broke, but bound by honor and duty to the Assassin order she knew she had to kill him by leaving no room for him on the floating door panel, ensuring him a slow freezing death for deceiving her. I bet when she dropped the priceless jeweled necklass into the sea she had realized it was really a piece of eden -- one that would later be found by Connor when he finds his grandfather's diving bell for the Aquila, therefor Connor sequel confirmed.

LieutenantJojo
03-12-2014, 03:58 PM
As far as AC: Titanic goes, I'm pretty sure Rose was an Assassin. When she found out that Jack was really a Templar, her heart broke, but bound by honor and duty to the Assassin order she knew she had to kill him by leaving no room for him on the floating door panel, ensuring him a slow freezing death for deceiving her. I bet when she dropped the priceless jeweled necklass into the sea she had realized it was really a piece of eden -- one that would later be found by Connor when he finds his grandfather's diving bell for the Aquila, therefor Connor sequel confirmed.

Only Connor should be dead by the time that happens. Time travel confirmed!

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-12-2014, 04:06 PM

Lol I just love how Connor become a topic for this discussion ;p --> Connor sequel confirmed x2

silvermercy
03-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Lol I just love how Connor become a topic for this discussion ;p --> Connor sequel confirmed x2
Not to mention both China and Connor share the same initials! :eek: Connor sequel confirmed x3

jeffies04
03-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Only Connor should be dead by the time that happens. Time travel confirmed!

Thank you!! I was hoping someone would catch that. Bermuda triangle-Aquila storyline confirmed.

RinoTheBouncer
03-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Btw, Iíd love to see something about the Bermuda Triangle. I was hoping that ACIV would bring up something about a POE under water, hence the diving but it turns out that all we did was find some medicines. I was totally hoping for some epic underwater event. Sadly, non of that happened.

Iíd love to see an Assassinís Creed: Generations; a game starring Edward, Haytham and Connor. I know theyíre not gonna do that but it would be really special to tie up the Kenway saga like that, giving the players some sort of conclusion on how each story wrapped up, especially Connor who wasnít done any justice or Haytham whoís probably the most well written Templar character, and the most interesting.

Kirokill
03-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Btw, Iíd love to see something about the Bermuda Triangle. I was hoping that ACIV would bring up something about a POE under water, hence the diving but it turns out that all we did was find some medicines. I was totally hoping for some epic underwater event. Sadly, non of that happened.

http://youtu.be/of_R2dq3J-g?t=1m24s
This is the most "epic" underwater event.

Off topic: Am I the only one who gets: Youtube comments currently unavailable? My safety is turned to OFF.

oliacr
03-12-2014, 07:17 PM
http://youtu.be/of_R2dq3J-g?t=1m24s
This is the most "epic" underwater event.

Off topic: Am I the only one who gets: Youtube comments currently unavailable? My safety is turned to OFF.

I haven't seen that yet. :D Thanks for sharing.

Mr_Shade
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Guys,

Back on the topic of THIS thread - or use the other one for general leaks and speculation...

adventurewomen
03-13-2014, 12:33 AM
OH GOODY, lol.

I totally agree... it's so obvious. Haha.

Not to mention both China and Connor share the same initials! :eek: Connor sequel confirmed x3
*HighFives* All my fellow Connor fans, this is what we've been waiting for rejoice! :D

------> CONNOR SEQUEL CONFIRMED X4 <---------

-------------

:D

Mr.GoodKall
03-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Ezio would own connor. CONNOR SEQUEL DENIED X1

Consus_E
03-14-2014, 12:54 AM
2+2=4... Eseosa game confirmed! X5

Fatal-Feit
03-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Both Ezio and Edward's name starts with an E. And Aveline and Adewale's name starts with an A and ends with an E. So yes, Eseosa = Confirmed. --> For the Vita, lololol.

Kdone.

ze_topazio
03-14-2014, 01:22 AM
I had Chili for dinner, Brunei confirmed.

I-Like-Pie45
03-14-2014, 01:56 AM
I recommend you all try the special oil noodle.

The secret to AC5 lies within.

MasterAssasin84
03-14-2014, 10:29 AM
I could be wrong here so please don't quote me but i think there is a good chance that we have all been wrong in terms of Victoria London ?

I am really digging the French Revolution here especially with the Assassin potentially carrying a French Name Like Arno ? his Motto is supposedly Freedom is written in Blood which a statement like that is carrying a Revolution feeling to it .. this information i found has been copied and pasted from a promotion page i found this morning.

Though i do think the author of the below could have it wrong with Victoria London .

We finally have SOME confirmation for AC5.

First of all, the protagonist was a workaholic from childhood to adulthood. His name is Arno (Arnaud) if you prefer. The tag line of this Assassin is "Freedom is written in blood". Basically the game might go back and forth from Victorian London to Paris, but these seem legit with all of the sources put together.

Read the full article here: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/41758-assassin-s-creed-5-nom-du-heros-epoque-equipement-nos-inform

Also, Ubisoft did say that one game will be fore next gen and the other last gen and PC. We know that the next gen is the AC4 Jackdaw edition, so AC5 will probably be on last gen, and then it'll be on next gen some time later.

Here's the source: http://www.gameblog.fr/dossier_684_assassin-s-creed-5-templiers-et-assassins-main-dans-la-main-

Looking at the new poster of the protagonist, there's a big chance that the game will be set, or at least start off in Victorian London.

In case you want to see the analysis: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/41643-assassin-s-creed-5-unity-se-passerait-a-paris-et-en-angleter

alekiratu
03-14-2014, 11:22 AM
I could be wrong here so please don't quote me but i think there is a good chance that we have all been wrong in terms of Victoria London ?

I am really digging the French Revolution here especially with the Assassin potentially carrying a French Name Like Arno ? his Motto is supposedly Freedom is written in Blood which a statement like that is carrying a Revolution feeling to it .. this information i found has been copied and pasted from a promotion page i found this morning.

Though i do think the author of the below could have it wrong with Victoria London .

We finally have SOME confirmation for AC5.

First of all, the protagonist was a workaholic from childhood to adulthood. His name is Arno (Arnaud) if you prefer. The tag line of this Assassin is "Freedom is written in blood". Basically the game might go back and forth from Victorian London to Paris, but these seem legit with all of the sources put together.

Read the full article here: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/41758-assassin-s-creed-5-nom-du-heros-epoque-equipement-nos-inform

Also, Ubisoft did say that one game will be fore next gen and the other last gen and PC. We know that the next gen is the AC4 Jackdaw edition, so AC5 will probably be on last gen, and then it'll be on next gen some time later.

Here's the source: http://www.gameblog.fr/dossier_684_assassin-s-creed-5-templiers-et-assassins-main-dans-la-main-

Looking at the new poster of the protagonist, there's a big chance that the game will be set, or at least start off in Victorian London.

In case you want to see the analysis: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/41643-assassin-s-creed-5-unity-se-passerait-a-paris-et-en-angleter

I don't know where to begin. This is not a promotional page, its a very bad fan page. The admin there assumes everything on the internet is real. So far he has "confirmed" an Eseoasa game, a connor game, a victorian London game and the french revolution. The French site where he got the info from is not trustworthy either as some french fans have pointed out.

xPipBoy
03-14-2014, 12:50 PM
I don't know where to begin. This is not a promotional page, its a very bad fan page. The admin there assumes everything on the internet is real. So far he has "confirmed" an Eseoasa game, a connor game, a victorian London game and the french revolution. The French site where he got the info from is not trustworthy either as some french fans have pointed out.

And he said that samuel fey was legit. On march 4th he was saying "they are getting ready to make a reveal today, just wait some hours" and then he vanished for 2 days lol

Mr_Shade
03-14-2014, 01:02 PM
right - since you are no longer discussing the topic of this thread - the image in the first post - I am locking.

Please use the other thread for leaks and general chit chat.