PDA

View Full Version : tourny glitch

Cephalus9321
03-07-2014, 09:13 PM
I dont know whether this a glitch or due to the servers but im going to assume it's a glitch regarding the tournament. No matter whether i win or loose it says the tournament has ended and im not getting any tournament points, but yet im getting fame and coins? is any one else having this issue? theres currently 2 days left for the tournament.

johnkoeder2014
03-08-2014, 02:52 AM
I dont know whether this a glitch or due to the servers but im going to assume it's a glitch regarding the tournament. No matter whether i win or loose it says the tournament has ended and im not getting any tournament points, but yet im getting fame and coins? is any one else having this issue? theres currently 2 days left for the tournament.

Same problems here (since today)!
- Many times the tournament connection lost with other players and no one quit the fight
- From time to time i can start the online fight but after win or lose it says the tournament has ended and im not getting any tournament points
- Loading time is very slowly (map) and game lagging
- Server service is often not available

PANAMAREDLIVES
03-08-2014, 10:08 AM
Same here.

xMiiSTY
03-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, could you please provide us with your gamertag or PSN ID along with a screenshot of what is happening? This will help us investigate this issue. Thank you.

~MiiSTY