PDA

View Full Version : I wonder why

AndreanDW
03-06-2014, 08:02 PM
they made the poll (were you could get an ok-button as reward) 2 weeks ago - nothing happens afterwards

MartyAmodeo
03-06-2014, 11:42 PM
they made the poll (were you could get an ok-button as reward) 2 weeks ago - nothing happens afterwards

I saw the system go down for "maintenance" for a few hours a couple of days ago and I was hoping they were setting up for the resulting new world during that time. As it is, there isn't enough time left for the world to run through completion by August. :(

ramborusina
03-07-2014, 09:47 AM
They could make the world either start end-game sooner(1 alliance level earlier for example) or they could set up faster world(1,5-2x world). Either case would allow it end in time most likely.

AndreanDW
03-07-2014, 10:29 AM
but only if they want to do anything, and not only speak about something that they never will do

SirYankee
03-07-2014, 03:24 PM
I saw the system go down for "maintenance" for a few hours a couple of days ago and I was hoping they were setting up for the resulting new world during that time. As it is, there isn't enough time left for the world to run through completion by August. :(

If the run a WoT style world there could be enough time. Those worlds typically ran for about three months.

AndreanDW
03-20-2014, 05:40 PM
meanwhile 5 weeks are gone since the poll;
ubisoft has proven that they only pretended to be interested in our wishes and our opinion
Now you don't need to open worlds according our wishes - it is to late, they wouldn't end within the time
Great job, ubisoft, and thanks for nothing!