03-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Don't know when or what, but look at this:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7295/12964902633_ce10fa6550_o.png

serphim7
03-06-2014, 09:53 AM
Ohhh, that would be great. I think some variety is just what Rocksmith needs°

CrazedRacer
03-06-2014, 01:32 PM
I'll buy country if it appears, but for now I'm using sixstringcountry.com. Their lessons are amazing, they provide the sheet music for songs and I seem to learn quicker than even in Rocksmith. I haven't even turned on Rocksmith in a week since I got the membership...

Anyway - if you want to try it, you get a free month if you use the code 'youtube'. Not a schill - just really wanted to learn some country and then found that site.

BazzTard61
03-06-2014, 01:43 PM
i saw that too daddy_felix, that would be great

i kinda get the feeling Steeley Dan might be coming up, not really jazz, but jazzy

Maybe some 70s Country rock, the Eagles?

dallasdave22
03-06-2014, 02:15 PM
That's what I was thinking - Eagles or 38 special - either would be awesome.

daddy_felix
03-06-2014, 03:28 PM
I don't listen to country or jazz, but I'm really looking forward to playing this.

I noticed that sometimes songs I don't like to hear on the radio are really fun to play, and vice versa. So, give me some jazz/country to increase the variety, as already mentioned by serphim7.

C.Linton
03-06-2014, 05:00 PM
That tweet is hardly confirmation that C/J will show up. All that ells me is that they are open to the idea, and not that they are necessarily actively working on it.

MAng0r3
03-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Maybe some 70s Country rock, the Eagles?

That would be the biggest artist to be in RS since The Rolling Stones. A pretty hot add on i would be looking for. Want my money Ubi???

Stang616
03-06-2014, 06:06 PM
That would be the biggest artist to be in RS since The Rolling Stones. A pretty hot add on i would be looking for. Want my money Ubi???

It would be an instant buy for me; however, I wouldn't really call them country rock. They branched across so many genres, bluegrass, jazz, country, that is is hard to categorize them, but they do not have enough country sounding tunes to really be stuck in that genre as a whole.

toymachinesh
03-06-2014, 08:52 PM
That tweet is hardly confirmation that C/J will show up. All that ells me is that they are open to the idea, and not that they are necessarily actively working on it.

I'd have to disagree, that tweet tells me they have Country DLC lined up. I think Jazz is a bit of a stretch for this "cycle" but I'd love to be proven wrong (as always).

Don't hold out too much hope for Eagles. They are pretty greedy with licensing fees. Guitar Hero is the only video game to get anything from them and it was only 4 songs.

MAng0r3
03-07-2014, 02:16 AM
Don't hold out too much hope for Eagles. They are pretty greedy with licensing fees. Guitar Hero is the only video game to get anything from them and it was only 4 songs.

Anyway there are a lot of country hits that would be enjoyable for any guitarist some of the guys in country business are awesome pickers.

flynlion
03-07-2014, 06:50 AM
I would love a Roy Buchanan pack, ain't holding my breath for it though.

MAng0r3
03-07-2014, 07:09 AM
I would love a Roy Buchanan pack, ain't holding my breath for it though.

I would love it too!! I was the firts to upload a tab of the messiah will come again on the web. Stills the best out there would like to see how it would end up in RS

http://www.gprotab.net/search_tabs.php?t_tab=The Messiah Will Come Again

demondog89
03-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Awesome, I was hoping we would start seeing more country rock but I would LOVE to see some straight country.

flynlion
03-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Wonder if we'll ever see a Jeff Beck pack?

BazzTard61
03-12-2014, 06:49 AM
Wonder if we'll ever see a Jeff Beck pack?

Constipated Duck is my all-time favourite song title EVER !

his version of the Beatles 'She's a Woman" would be great to learn, or try to learn hehe

rcole_sooner
03-12-2014, 02:10 PM
This has become a DLC request thread, so locked it is now.

Later, when we get more specific hints we can start another thread about the original subject.