PDA

View Full Version : Fame NOT growing after reaching level 43

Prairda1
03-05-2014, 02:29 AM
With the new daily rewards system, I was leveling up twice a day. I've been on level 43 now for almost two weeks and it barely moves. Even when I get the 8000 fame for winning 15 fights u can barely see it move. has anyone else had this issue?

dullrust
03-05-2014, 03:10 PM
fame is no longer given. Gold is now given.500 to 1000 fame = 1 gold plus any other gold, silver, and so on.

I think this was a good change. Even if they only did it because of the gold glitch. New players would lvl fame so fast that they never learn to play. Much less have the silver to buy equipment, glads, slots, and anything else.

xMiiSTY
03-06-2014, 08:38 PM
We have posted several times on our forums, website, and Facebook about the changes with Goal rewards in-game.

"We have recently made changes with Goal rewards within our game. All Goals within Spartacus Legends will no longer reward Fame. This change is due to issues with fame claimed from Goals when leveling up. While claiming rewards from Goals, you will no longer receive Fame but should instead receive an adjusted amount of Gold."

~MiiSTY