PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to make RS1 dlc for Mac?

Rumi-Nation
03-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Was looking through the store and noticed that a lot of the songs I want for RS2014 are only for windows. Just wondering if anyone heard anything about Ubisoft making these songs Mac compatible. Thanks.

toymachinesh
03-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Was looking through the store and noticed that a lot of the songs I want for RS2014 are only for windows. Just wondering if anyone heard anything about Ubisoft making these songs Mac compatible. Thanks.

They are Mac compatible but the steam restriction requires you to purchase the original Rocksmith.

I am on Mac OS X and was able to purchase RS1 and have it in my inventory.

Also if you pay $9.99 you can import the songs from Rocksmith into Rocksmith 2014 (52 songs for $30)

Rumi-Nation
03-04-2014, 11:23 PM
That is confusing since everything RS1 just has a windows tag on it. So in order to get the DLC I need to purchase RS1 and the import tool?

Steel_Nirvana
03-04-2014, 11:37 PM
That is confusing since everything RS1 just has a windows tag on it. So in order to get the DLC I need to purchase RS1 and the import tool?

Just purchase RS1. The Steam code will let Steam authorize you to download the original DLC. The import tool is only necessary if you want the songs on the RS1 disk. But, really, it's a great deal.

RumiNation
03-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Just purchase RS1. The Steam code will let Steam authorize you to download the original DLC. The import tool is only necessary if you want the songs on the RS1 disk. But, really, it's a great deal.

Mac compatible?

toymachinesh
03-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Mac compatible?

Yes, that's what we both told you.