PDA

View Full Version : A tournament of skill

Get-KO-Scrub
03-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Who else is tired of seeing the same names on the load in screen? These individuals, are putting in time like UBI is cutting them a check. 8-12 hrs im sure. I dont know about you, but i got responsibility in my life. Gotta keep the boss happy, GF, kids if you got em. What im getting @ is, TIME is the biggest reason why most of us cant achieve a top five spot. Really, it doesnt make any difference if you get first place OVERALL, or your the last guy before the 2%ers start. Imagine this, assuming that the dash boarding is no longer a problem. I would like to see a double/triple elemination bracket style tournament. Lets find out who the REAL TOP DOG is, or even better where you really place with the rest of the world. Its come to the point (for me) that sum chicken **** gold really isnt keeping me interested. I, like most of us are, a level 50, my guys are set up the best way (perks) that the game offers. Right now as it sits, im 30th global (ps3), but im 100% sure if you lined up #1-29, ill ****in destroy 90% of em. I mean come'on, #1 on ps3 has like 2200 wins and no losses global. The best person @ UBI/KUNG FU FACTORY has never won 100 matches straight, and this kid get 2000+. Ur gunna get lagged, or caught slippin, or LAGGED 1 time. You get the point.

If they start running tournaments like this, more people will play, the game will undoubtedly be more exciting, and best of all the pussies that think there GOOD, are gunna find out real ****in fast that there far from it.

CHEERS

icpfan76
03-08-2014, 01:59 PM
im in agreement with you kod it is absolutly amazing the amount of time these guys put into this game and it is completely impossible to compete with that when you got a job, wife, kids, dog, A LIFE!!!! etc. im not trying to toot my own horn but i consider myself to be one of the better players in this game been playing a looooong time bout as long as you iam by no means the best i get my *** handed to me reguraly but i would most certainly be willing to put my skill up against any of the leaders in a tourny of that style i like that idea definitly would make it more interesting and it would keep the quitters from being able to do thier little cheater run so they dont lose thier streak points

rashaun317
03-15-2014, 03:18 PM
i cannot **** ing agree with you guys more.i won the tournament 1 time in my entire carrer (i'm lv.50 now).everysince then, there was always this guy(S) that's at LEAST 1000 points ahead of me.i like that idea, but they need to fix this lagging and spamming **** first.perferably the lagging problem first.i can deal with spamming when i'm not lagging.they should do match ups based on connection, not just ratings.

PANAMAREDLIVES
03-15-2014, 09:01 PM
you got it wrong. Most of the TOP guys are using booster accounts. They are averaging 20 points per win instead of the normal 10 or so. 11 to 13 is on the high range.

When the Last Gannicus tourney started on a Monday. By 6am ( started at 4am EST) they already had almost 2,000 points. Thats about 2 hours. i cant even get close to them no matter how much time or how many times I win.

Look at any score. Take the wins x 10, That should be their normal score. take wins x20, thats the boosted score. Anyone with an average of about 10 points is true score. (+- 2-3 points)

So these guys are not putting much time at all. If they put half serious time, the score will be 20,000 per week not 10,000 like they are now.

Do the math. Dont let these cheaters fool you with Low wins but Super High scores. They are not playing anyone but themselves. , and not putting much time at all. You would have to put 16 hours per day or more to keep up with these guys. They are putting a couple of hours per day.

Im pointing this out so that you can compare. Compare my score to theirs. 10 points average versus 20 points average per win.

Lagging, spamming, dashboarding. NOTHING, they are nothing to what really is going on here

We have been so consumed by these issues that we did not pay any attention to the real skinny. You know, I beat this guy or that guy, this guy is a spammer or that guy. We had the wool pulled over our eyes. While most were here going back and forth over petty rivalries, these guys kept getting super hi sores, and getting paid. Living large, like real winners.

Look at the first page of the Season scores or the Tourney. Simple math. You will see who should be 1st for the Season, and Im not talking about myself.

Well, the issue ( super high score/ low wins) has been reported. pay attention guys. I can only hope they get banned for life.

How does that saying goes? You stand so close to the trees that you miss the forest.

DivinerSage1981
03-20-2014, 06:59 AM
SO these guys play themselves? Me and my friend play online simultaneously in the tournament trying to get matched with and fight each other. And after doing this MANY times we have never fought each other. I really would like to whoop him in a tournament match for bragging rights at least once but we never face each other. Soooooo how are these guys managing to fight their "other" accounts so much they average that high score when I cant even fight my friend who lives a block away even once? I mean we fight each other in the online battles in each district, but only when the tournament is winding down and alot of peeps are playing the tournament and at late hours so their are less people. And thats only in the first district so its hard to get executions. Are you sure these high scoring players arent just like on a hellacious winning streak or something?

loungefly5
03-20-2014, 01:11 PM
No they arent on hellacious win streaks. Most of them dont even win any more than they lose. If you look at their numbers on the global leaderboard their wins and loses are almost exactly even. They are trading perfectus somehow. Has anyone ever fought them? Ive never been matched with any of them.

johnkoeder2014
03-21-2014, 08:12 AM
you got it wrong. Most of the TOP guys are using booster accounts. They are averaging 20 points per win instead of the normal 10 or so. 11 to 13 is on the high range.

When the Last Gannicus tourney started on a Monday. By 6am ( started at 4am EST) they already had almost 2,000 points. Thats about 2 hours. i cant even get close to them no matter how much time or how many times I win.

Look at any score. Take the wins x 10, That should be their normal score. take wins x20, thats the boosted score. Anyone with an average of about 10 points is true score. (+- 2-3 points)

So these guys are not putting much time at all. If they put half serious time, the score will be 20,000 per week not 10,000 like they are now.

Do the math. Dont let these cheaters fool you with Low wins but Super High scores. They are not playing anyone but themselves. , and not putting much time at all. You would have to put 16 hours per day or more to keep up with these guys. They are putting a couple of hours per day.

This Situation is very frustrated. Possible solutions.
1. Change perfectus from +10 points to +1 Gold or +XYZ Silver or +1 Bonus card
2. Change complete win streak. For every victory increased +1 point and set them a lower cap (maybe max +3-5 points at all)
3. Let the quitters gladiator alone fight to the end with the possibility to kill them (no banned or delete quitters because game freeze problem)

DreamerMMA
03-29-2014, 10:52 AM
I agree, a properly bracketed tournament would do wonders for this game.

xDxRxExAxMxZx
05-16-2015, 01:13 PM
This my 1st time on here and was reading the post.. I have fought top leaders #2. im level45.. evertything u said is dead on!!