PDA

View Full Version : Support Staff

SirYankee
03-04-2014, 01:47 PM
I have heard that players submitting tickets to support are going unanswered. Does this game still have support staffed?

Lord_darko
03-04-2014, 05:38 PM
IMO, in this state of game I think support staff just abandoned the game... :(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Hi guys, Support is indeed available, please allow them 48 hours (excluding weekends) to answer.

If after this time, you can PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Forum Manager for us to investigate.

SirYankee
03-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi guys, Support is indeed available, please allow them 48 hours (excluding weekends) to answer.

If after this time, you can PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Forum Manager for us to investigate.

This is somewhat helpful being not all know who is relevant. I am not sure if DxTed is even still with UBI anymore. I know he was moved to a different project on a number occasions however a previous post here in the forum sounded like his moving on was something more permanent. Several mods here on the forum appear not to be active for almost a year now.

Let say someone who submits a ticket is not a user of the forum. After all lot of people are just here to play the game. What for them when support does not respond to their tickets. On the game site it say contact support. Not contact support, if they don't respond chase them down in the forum. Why is it that support is not addressing tickets if it is indeed manned?

It has been 48 hours. I have PMed you my ticket.

jinxer23
03-12-2014, 04:59 PM
I have had a ticket pending for 2 weeks now.. and even updated the ticket asking if anyone is there.. and still nothing.. So the claims of them being answered in 48 hours is BS

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
48 hours is an estimate during high levels of tickets it may be longer. If you feel it is taking a long time please PM your ticket number.

jinxer23
03-17-2014, 04:26 AM
My tickets do not show any ticket number. But its been a month now.... thats 720 hours... lets see thats only 672 hours longer then the maximum 48 hours you claim for responding to tickets.... hmmmmmmmmmm

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Hi jinxer23, you can view your tickets and ticket numbers by going here https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/MyQuestionHistory.aspx

jinxer23
03-17-2014, 06:46 PM
None of my Question history is listed there? Keeping in mind i have never used that interface to submit tickets to support. It is Kingdoms and I always used the contact support ticket option on the Kingdoms main page.. and when I check your link and try to add a new question there... under the Product option... Heroes Kingdoms is nowhere to select. So I am going to post my ticket here so you can address it for me.

TICKET ( Jan 23rd )-- Just received the notification that kingdoms is now FREE for everyone. I already paid ahead for the next 2 months. So could you please refund my $10 please.
TICKET ( Feb 20th )-- Still havent gotten my refund for money paid on subscription during time you marked as free for everyone. If you dont want to refund the cash... I would be willing to accept double seals for the value. 2,400 seals..

Todays Date is March 17th.....

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Hi jinxer23, if you could PM me an email address in which Support can contact you I will pass along that information.

jinxer23
03-23-2014, 04:15 AM
Its now been SEVERAL days since you forwarded my question directly to support... and still nothing. Does this mean I need to contact Paypal and file a dispute??

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-24-2014, 06:37 PM
I will inquire again.

jinxer23
04-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Well I think you are making our point here.... Support NEVER responds... you have inquired TWICE now and its been another 2 weeks since your 2nd inquiry and NOTHING. So at the very least if I was you I would not be telling people that they reply after 48 hours.. its been over 48 DAYS and I am still waiting.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi Jinxer23, apologies about this I will send them your information again.

You can also telephone http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

Please could you PM me exactly how you contacted Support as I am unable to find a support link on the Heroes main page. Was there an email address? if so what was this? If you have a copy of this email please could you also PM me this?