PDA

View Full Version : android?

Moedin
03-04-2014, 05:20 AM
Will this game see an Android release? It looks awesome and I love the trials games series.

RetiredRonin
03-04-2014, 02:55 PM
[redacted]

Heh.

KungfuSandwich
03-25-2014, 01:24 AM
Why'd the launch trailer only mention ios?

xitooner
03-25-2014, 08:27 AM
The articles I read said IOS release on April 10, and Android to follow at a later date. "IOS first" is a very common occurrence for many cross-platform mobile game releases.

Be patient, and it will arrive.....

RedLynxSwan
03-25-2014, 09:30 AM
Whoops! Little bit of a mistake there from Mr. RoguishRonin. We are indeed releasing an Android version of the game (and so far it is looking GREAT!) but we will not be able to release it along side the iOS version. There is just too many factors involved and too small of a team here to handle everything at once.

Android is coming, just not at the same time as iOS. :)

KungfuSandwich
03-25-2014, 10:14 AM
Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

IxKILLxZOMBIES
03-26-2014, 09:13 AM
Whoops! Little bit of a mistake there from Mr. RoguishRonin. We are indeed releasing an Android version of the game (and so far it is looking GREAT!) but we will not be able to release it along side the iOS version. There is just too many factors involved and too small of a team here to handle everything at once.

Android is coming, just not at the same time as iOS. :)

good to hear :) probably wont get to in to this game but when i saw the launch trailer :mad: i thought it was gonna be another apple exclusive

khbecker
04-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Congrats on the iOS launch! How's the Android version coming along? I'm really looking forward to it!

sundaygloom
04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
id prefer to wait for the android version. i have an iphone but would rather player it on my nexus 7. hopefully it doesnt take to long.

uncle_jam
04-11-2014, 02:26 AM
Can't wait to play the Android Version on my Ouya with a controller.

QcChopper
04-11-2014, 06:13 AM
I really want Frontier but for me anything that starts with an i is not an option...

Even if there was an app to survive the incoming end of the world and it would be an IOS exclusive, I wouldn't get it.

As for my options when it is released on Android, as I don't want a cell phone...

1: The JXD S7800B is an Android 4.2 device and also a gamepad, can run plenty of emulators so it's a great companion, and the 7 inch screen seems ideal for Frontier.

http://www.willgoo.com/images/JXD-S7800-1.jpg

2- An Android emulator on PC like BlueStacks, I have been able to somewhat play MotoHeroz on BlueStacks, so probably it will work fine eventually with Frontier but probably not at launch and there is no guarantee that it will work perfectly, if it works at all.

The advantage of an emulator is that I wouldn't need to get a mobile internet connection to play it and could still carry it on my laptop.

So emulation is not really likely but if it works, playing on a big screen with a controller and your home connection would be a great option, if not I have to get a 150$ device AND a mobile internet connection. It doesn't seem to be worth it, I may still do it but the free to play stuff might be the reason NOT to get it for me. :(

MaTiSpOrT
04-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Hey Qc!! What about this >>> Mini PC Android (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m1jhC1ej50)
imo thatīs the best option, but RL should add controllers and bluetooth compatibility. ;)

KungfuSandwich
04-11-2014, 12:06 PM
@Qc

I just looked at a review of that thing. Seems they don't allow some play store games to be downloaded on it. Hopefully Frontier works, though.

QcChopper
04-12-2014, 05:56 AM
Hey Qc!! What about this >>> Mini PC Android (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m1jhC1ej50)
imo thatīs the best option, but RL should add controllers and bluetooth compatibility. ;)

Not really for me, and I'd get an OUYA instead of this but I already considered it and decided I wouldn't, I want something I can use anywhere.

@Qc

I just looked at a review of that thing. Seems they don't allow some play store games to be downloaded on it. Hopefully Frontier works, though.

I am not worried, if it doesn't I am pretty sure there will be a workaround, I.E. download from my PC and transfer it on the device.

MaTiSpOrT
04-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Not really for me, and I'd get an OUYA instead of this but I already considered it and decided I wouldn't, I want something I can use anywhere
The android device is portable mate!! anyways yeah!! if it works on OUYA itīs also an option. ;)

QcChopper
04-12-2014, 12:20 PM
The android device is portable mate!! anyways yeah!! if it works on OUYA itīs also an option. ;)

Portable but can't be used without a TV so can't use anywhere, like OUYA, I want this to play at work so those are not possible.

KungfuSandwich
04-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Any word on the android version, RL? Perhaps a launch window? What issues that arose within the ios version are being ironed out for the android release?

nitro7e
04-28-2014, 08:40 PM
Any word on the android version, RL? Perhaps a launch window? What issues that arose within the ios version are being ironed out for the android release?

+1

I only have a Android Smartphone (XperiaGO) and I don't know if this version or smartphone are compatible or the minimun android version requirements (Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sndwitch, Jelly Bean or Kit Kat) and I wanna play in Trials Fusion with the costume only unlock in this game

IxAmxThexDANGER
05-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Been looking every week or so to see if this is out yet. Googled trials frontier android today for any news. It came up under apps with a link to google play store, but when I clicked it it took me to google play and said not available in your country. Any news? Im in the US

newrider14
05-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Been looking every week or so to see if this is out yet. Googled trials frontier android today for any news. It came up under apps with a link to google play store, but when I clicked it it took me to google play and said not available in your country. Any news? Im in the US

Hi,

Android version of Trials Frontier has soft launched in India and Finland. It will be available for global audience soon.

Thanks!

MaTiSpOrT
05-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Hi,

Android version of Trials Frontier has soft launched in India and Finland. It will be available for global audience soon.

Thanks!
This is all you have for all us??
Any plans of cleaning the LB??

nitro7e
05-21-2014, 07:28 AM
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/p403x403/10363591_679012548802790_9131337313889979625_n.jpg

Picture from RedLynx Official Facebook

KungfuSandwich
05-21-2014, 08:32 AM
Cool