PDA

View Full Version : Instruments of the First Will...thoughts (potential spoilers)

Radman500
03-03-2014, 04:37 AM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Instruments_of_the_First_Will

do you think their part of the Templars/Abstergo, an off-shoot a seperate group that not even the Assassins or Templars are familar with

we know they want to free Juno and put humanity back into a slave/servant posistion.... and we know from Brahman that the Assassins and Templars have to unite togeather to face Juno...

Assassin_M
03-03-2014, 04:48 AM
John from IT wrote it

you make too many threads....just sayin'

Radman500
03-03-2014, 04:50 AM
John from IT wrote it

you make too many threads....just sayin'
what?

IFW is a group...

Assassin_M
03-03-2014, 05:02 AM
what?

IFW is a group...
he is the leader of that group...HE wrote it ------->
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/WLr3xEA-enk/maxresdefault.jpg
John most likely has amassed followers, so yeah..they're a group enamored by the first civ and want to go back to being enslaved by them...that's it so far....Darby mentioned the group having very little support...they're not Templars nor Assassins either

IWGCJoeCool
03-04-2014, 01:47 AM
so, do i read into it, that the Assassins are also in the dark about it...because it seemed John/IT/Sage was helping the Assassins during the game. we're all looking for clues to the next game, ACV, but what of all the open threads left in IV?

hmmm, would the "ghost DNA" of Desmond be warning me away from Abstergo, into the arms of Sean, Rebecca, and co.?

Radman500
10-21-2014, 10:51 PM
so how powerful are these guys compared to the Assassins, Templars, Eurodito, Initaties etc..

Xstantin
10-21-2014, 11:04 PM
so how powerful are these guys compared to the Assassins, Templars, Eurodito, Initaties etc..

Basically you just want people to answer with some speculation/far-fetched theory, right? The game explains very little.:rolleyes:

RA503
10-21-2014, 11:13 PM
brahman not explicit said that templars and assassins have to unite,it is only one of the interpretations of what the first civilization member said in the end.

RinoTheBouncer
10-21-2014, 11:25 PM
brahman not explicit said that templars and assassins have to unite,it is only one of the interpretations of what the first civilization member said in the end.

I really wish that thing is brought up in the main games. I mean isn’t that a message from the all-knowing First Civ.? why can’t the Assassins and Templars follow it? Brahman was epic. I wish we get a game with such detail in both its modern day and historical parts.

Radman500
10-21-2014, 11:31 PM
I really wish that thing is brought up in the main games. I mean isn’t that a message from the all-knowing First Civ.? why can’t the Assassins and Templars follow it? Brahman was epic. I wish we get a game with such detail in both its modern day and historical parts.
TRANSMISSION BEGINS:22:13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.....TRANSMISSION ENDS
https://twitter.com/acinitiates/status/508963004012953600
Initaites posted this back in september.. it is obviously Juno as she is coming back to the world.....

Acrimonious_Nin
10-22-2014, 03:54 AM
Actually...What I find interesting is the fact that Karl Marx's "Capital" (mid 1800's) Makes reference to 'machines' that, helped speed up production as the "Instruments of Labor"...But the "Instruments of the First Will" sound very much similar to this term; not too mention that, in the truth video in AC2 we see humans working, in what seems like enslaving long hour work environments no different than what the capitalists were doing to people during the 1800's before the revolts that shortened the work hours.

Another coincidence is that John from IT, in the mysterious stickies, talks a lot about "industry"...he even goes as far as making reference to the industrial revolution after the french revolution by talking about how human society had gotten worse after this point.

sticky note: 3 "...Being that it is well understood that tools homes cars cutlery pencils tables books chairs domesticated animals light bulbs mobile phones sex toys vacation homes sofas lounge chairs swimming pools etc. etc. are indirect byproducts of our genotypic expressions otherwise known as extended phenotypes we submit..."

sticky note: 4 "...It was in the 17th and 18th centuries the world became an indecent place rent of its original purpose during the ages of industrial revolutions. Here it was the machines of industry we unleashed in such grand quantities quite without understanding them unwound the motives and purposes of their own as inert as they were..."

sticky note: 5 "...The machines we made shaped us in turn and took hold of our impulses and our minds small as they are and gripped us like an iron maiden bleeding us empty. It was our poor understanding of our origins that led us to originate tools we were incapable of understanding or controlling. As if the cotton gin was not enough and one day our sweaters and undershirts might talk to us! As if this were not enough!..."

Actually his entire manifesto outlines the attitude of how humans, after learning to make machines to fit their own expressions or ends, that humans started mechanizing things to start massively producing just "stuff" whether we needed it or not...

He also implies that we "take after our makers" which is what the truth video shows. We were "their 'machines' " We were made in "their" image just like how machines were made in "our" image to carry out our own will.

Actually Clay foreshadowed this in one of his rift/glyph puzzles when he asked, "Who was the originator of this mercantile system...". This is around the Harry Dexter White Vigenere Cipher puzzle. Clay almost slightly touched upon the question "what really brought human society right into the hands of the Templars ?"

I believe that the truth of why the modern day world is in the hands of the Templars and the solution to crumbling them is within the glyphs/rifts/blood that he left behind. Industry demands order and structure. To sabatoge a system requires that the system be destabalized from the inside. And the only ones that have the ability to get that close to the Templars and not fully submit are those in the "Gray" that have learned to turn away from this meaningless war that has been waged for millenia and carry out their own will...

In sticky note 5, specifically he mentions that machines were made by humans without fully understanding what they made, which led to "the world becoming an indecent place rent of its original purpose" ...but if that is true, then TWCB must have had the same flaw. That "Chaos Theory" principal of a small unseen variable that could throw off any calculations of the future...that stuff...>_> the "small miscalculation" must have been Eve. Not fully understanding what they were creating ending up working against them....as much as the machines humans have made tend to make them "work to death"...

Because this series seems to hint heavily towards the mid 1800's as a turning point for human society which both Assassins and Templars have been fighting for...it could be the next destination for the story. Not too mention that Eve leading a revolt against their "masters" back then is no different than every revolt humans have done and will do in order to liberate themselves from their "masters" for as long as humans are...well...humans.

Taking it back to Clay...Just a little take on his cryptic meaning of "In Eden.The Key.Her DNA."

In Eden is where she obtained the apple which gave her knowledge, That knowledge freed her mind to seeing the truth of the human situation as slaves. Which led to the rebellion. Struggle and Rebellion is the Key solution for human problems. And the truth is hidden within her "history", her genetic memory, her DNA ;P thus bringing this lore in full circle, thus Uroboros :D

So in Conclusion History repeats and the Instruments of the First Will are going to end up being put to work like they did 80,000+ years ago >_> More struggle more rebellion...Galina has to have some connection to Eve Since her mother was reliving the life of Eve in one of her sessions of going crazy in the animus...or something close to that...if I remember correctly Galina is a prime suspect of having a direct lineage to Eve....>_>

But that is just my thoughts on this lol....

Radman500
10-22-2014, 04:41 AM
Actually...What I find interesting is the fact that Karl Marx's "Capital" (mid 1800's) Makes reference to 'machines' that, helped speed up production as the "Instruments of Labor"...But the "Instruments of the First Will" sound very much similar to this term; not too mention that, in the truth video in AC2 we see humans working, in what seems like enslaving long hour work environments no different than what the capitalists were doing to people during the 1800's before the revolts that shortened the work hours.

Another coincidence is that John from IT, in the mysterious stickies, talks a lot about "industry"...he even goes as far as making reference to the industrial revolution after the french revolution by talking about how human society had gotten worse after this point.

Actually his entire manifesto outlines the attitude of how humans, after learning to make machines to fit their own expressions or ends, that humans started mechanizing things to start massively producing just "stuff" whether we needed it or not...

He also implies that we "take after our makers" which is what the truth video shows. We were "their 'machines' " We were made in "their" image just like how machines were made in "our" image to carry out our own will.

Actually Clay foreshadowed this in one of his rift/glyph puzzles when he asked, "Who was the originator of this mercantile system...". This is around the Harry Dexter White Vigenere Cipher puzzle. Clay almost slightly touched upon the question, what really brought human society right into the hands of the Templars.

I believe that the truth of why the modern day world is in the hands of the Templars and the solution to crumbling them is within the glyphs/rifts/blood that he left behind. Industry demands order and structure. To sabatoge a system requires that the system be distabalized from the inside. And the only ones that have the ability to get that close to the Templars and not fully submit are those in the "Gray" that have learned to turn away from this meaningless war that has been waged for millenia...

In sticky note 5, specifically he mentions that machines were made by humans without fully understanding what they made, which led to "the world becoming an indecent place rent of its original purpose" ...but if that is true, then TWCB must have had the same flaw. That "Chaos Theory" principal of a small unseen variable that could throw off any calculations of the future...that stuff...>_> the "small miscalculation" must have been Eve. Not fully understanding what they were creating ending up turning against them....

Because this series seems to hint heavily towards the mid 1800's as a turning point for human society which both Assassins and Templars have been fighting for...it could be the next destination for the story. Not too mention that Eve leading a revolt against their "masters" back then is no different than every revolt humans have done and will do in order to liberate themselves from their "masters" for as long as humans are...well...humans.

Taking it back to Clay...Just a little take on his cryptic meaning of "In Eden.The Key.Her DNA."

In Eden is where she obtained the apple which gave her knowledge, That knowledge freed her mind to seeing the truth of the human species' situation as slaves. Which led to the rebellion. Struggle and Rebellion is the Key solution for human problems. Ande the truth is hidden within her "history", her genetic memory ;P thus bringing this lore in full circle, thus Uroboros :D

But that is just me lol....so what is Juno's role in all of this

Acrimonious_Nin
10-22-2014, 04:49 AM
so what is Juno's role in all of this

Juno is going to guide her children to serve their purpose, as they always have been searching through out their lives. Humans have always wondered why they are here and if there was any purpose to their short existence. It is because they do not understand what they truly are. Humans were created to be the machines of their labor and in creating civilization. Juno will put order back into the chaos that is this world...>_> I think...

If she has instruments/machines to do work She has to manage the tools to get the desired job done...>_>

Radman500
10-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Juno is going to guide her children to serve their purpose, as they always have been searching through out their lives. Humans have always wondered why they are here and if there was any purpose to their short existence. It is because they do not understand what they truly are. Humans were created to be the machines of their labor and in creating civilization. Juno will put order back into the chaos that is this world...>_> I think...

If she has instruments/machines to do work She has to manage the tools to get the desired job done...>_>

so the instruments believe that humans are to be enslaved to the TWCB?

Acrimonious_Nin
10-22-2014, 06:08 AM
Pretty much. It's a realization of what humans truly are meant to be. >_>

Radman500
10-22-2014, 06:30 AM
Pretty much. It's a realization of what humans truly are meant to be. >_>
The Assassins would never allow Juno/TWCB to take over again

they had their reign on earth, and yeah they did create us to be slaves....but we have the right to choose our own destiny

Namikaze_17
10-22-2014, 06:34 AM

"The more you talk man, the less I understand." :rolleyes:

Acrimonious_Nin
10-22-2014, 02:59 PM
"The more you talk man, the less I understand." :rolleyes:

"I do not understand !" - Connor to Juno

"Nor need you, you have made a difference and you will do so again." - Juno to Connor after using him. ;)

...One day all will see the truth that is Juno >_>