PDA

View Full Version : acinitiates savegame question

Holmindeboks
03-02-2014, 05:03 PM
hi, i am new in AC games. :D normal i never make new topics :P but i must know this
i played the game last week at home and its saved on 13%
now i want to play the game on my old pc here (another location)
i have no copy here of my save, i started the game and i saw this acinitiates.com
so i go to it and readed it. and i can see my progress there.

now the question is... how can i get that progress or savegame on this pc? can i download it.
must i play on the pc where i started it (the singleplayer) for 5 minutes till it saves to get it also here?
or can i download my save? and how and where on the site?
they know how far i am.

thnx in advance. greeting holmindeboks

YazX_
03-02-2014, 10:28 PM
i dont get what you are asking about, but in short, AC initiates is separate and saved online, so when you start a mission on initiates and complete it in single player/multiplayer, your progress will be uploaded to initiates online database once you quit to the game's main menu. and you can track the progress on initiates mission page.

now for copying saves from one PC to another, this used to be easy via Ubisoft cloud, it has been disabled for now due to some problems, the only way is to copy/paste them manually. take a look at this thread to know where they are stored:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811743-Precaution-to-not-lose-your-saves-and-progress

Holmindeboks
03-02-2014, 11:10 PM
thnx:D yes i readed it after that it was disabled, but i thought that i can download my save from that site cuz they have my progress.