PDA

View Full Version : Ending of AC3, Beginning of AC4:BF *SPOILERS*

tjbyrum1
03-01-2014, 09:23 PM
How did what happened at the end of AC3 affect AC4:BF at all? I don't recall anything 'major' happening like what supposedly happened at the end of AC3. Didn't Juno do something? Ain't played or looked it up in a while, but I'm pretty sure she caused a... something.

Also, why was AC4:BF given a number and a title?

Hans684
03-01-2014, 09:53 PM
How did what happened at the end of AC3 affect AC4:BF at all? I don't recall anything 'major' happening like what supposedly happened at the end of AC3.

The world survived, Desmond sacrificed himself & Juno was released. The major thing is that the world survived, if it hadn't the world we would play in would be the one Desmond become a god/legend in after surviving the solar flare. That is the major thing that people easily overlook, then complain becouse Desmond didn't do anything "epic".

Didn't Juno do something? Ain't played or looked it up in a while, but I'm pretty sure she caused a... something.

She made Desmond sacrifice himself so she could be released while saving the world in the prosses.

Also, why was AC4:BF given a number and a title?

It was given a number becouse we played new protagonist in the past and the title Black Flag is becouse of the pirate theme.