PDA

View Full Version : [idea]Rewards per game

Raziel.uo
02-28-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi,
i play this game for a week now and i never understood why some players just leave game right after it starts. They lost elo rating only. Now i know why. I think everyone who plays a few days know this but i will explain.

The point is when i started playing on 0 elo, i won 13 games in a row... lost 1 and won another 10 ... etc. I got 1k exp and 1k gold per win.
And here is whats wrong ... higher ELO=better opponents ... the higher i was, it was more difficult to win games with my poor starting deck. Now im 1000 elo and i win like 50:50. Its not good maybe for my cards its my true elo but i figured now that for better start i should do intended elo losing too. more won games means more gold for cards.
I thought that on higher elo i will get more rewards for wins / lose than on lets say 500. But the rewards are the same ! what is the point to get elo? to lose more games and take more time to get achievements like "win 30 games with all fractions etc"?
And thats my idea ... give players on higher ELO more gold/exp for losing duels than for win on low ELO, so when i met someone on 600 it will be 600 and not some 1400+ who just dont want to raise because he would get less rewards...
what do you think?

thanks for reply

Edit: i dont want to make the game cheap, only improve play for players. Its not really ok if i met someone on 600 elo who has deck full of uniques, rares and plays so flawlessly that its obvious he dont want to raise his elo

Kuby.Tuby
03-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi,

I assume your idea is about Duel of Champions. Please use this forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/333-Might-amp-Magic-Duel-of-Champions for ideas and questions related to Duel of Champions :)

Best
BB_Kuby