PDA

View Full Version : Looking for online players in ACIII (AC Initiates missions)

Javsp
02-24-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm trying to complete ACIII missions on AC Initiates website. Missions are usually easy (like completing 1 multiplayer session of Domination mode. The thing is there are a few players who still play this game online and it's difficult to complete this mission.

So, anyone who wants to help me feel free to add me on UPlay.

NZsnowman
02-26-2014, 10:13 AM
I am also having the some problem, looking for players Domination mode :(

AlyoshaCephas
02-27-2014, 03:24 AM
I had this same issue so let me share how I solved it:

Make a friend, as in literally connect to them through Uplay, and invite them to a game of domination. This will fill out half of the required number of people to start a domination match and that will put your match on a high priority for people looking for any team based matchup. I spent literally hours trying to find a domination match solo with no luck. Tried this once and got it immediately.

Another thing you can try is to post either here, the multiplayer forums, or the AC:Initiates thread about the particular mission to see if people are willing to help. If you coordinate a time and at least four people want to play a round you'll have it done in no time. Feel free to message me if I miss that thread as I'll be happy to help if I can.