PDA

View Full Version : Today, 4th of June 1942

Ankanor
06-04-2004, 02:12 AM
(all times are midway)

Just a few hours ago the last american plane touched down. For today it is over. There are many empty places in the pilots' rooms. from 41 torpedo bombers that attacked the japanese ships, only 6 have returned. more than 140 american naval aircraft were lost. A heavy price but the results are blazing in flames about 200 miles to the west: the burning hulls of Akagi, Kaga, Soryu and Hiryu, the once proud core of the mightiest fleet of the Imperial Navy, mark the end of the Japanese hopes for a "Glorious month of June". the spear is broken. For the tired aviators and seamen of TF16 and TF17, its time for a short break.

O, how I want to hold you,
To feel your breath
And hear your laughter in my ears.
To look into your eyes
And see myself in there.
Caress you with my lips.
To hold your hands in mine
And find the hidden smile in your dimple
That makes you irresistible
And stops the breathing in my chest.
To be with you when you are weeping,
To wipe away the tears and take away the sorrow.
To watch you while you are sleeping
Like there is no tomorrow.

And with a tender kiss to wake you up.

Essen,23.02.2004 20:53

Ankanor
06-04-2004, 02:12 AM
(all times are midway)

Just a few hours ago the last american plane touched down. For today it is over. There are many empty places in the pilots' rooms. from 41 torpedo bombers that attacked the japanese ships, only 6 have returned. more than 140 american naval aircraft were lost. A heavy price but the results are blazing in flames about 200 miles to the west: the burning hulls of Akagi, Kaga, Soryu and Hiryu, the once proud core of the mightiest fleet of the Imperial Navy, mark the end of the Japanese hopes for a "Glorious month of June". the spear is broken. For the tired aviators and seamen of TF16 and TF17, its time for a short break.

O, how I want to hold you,
To feel your breath
And hear your laughter in my ears.
To look into your eyes
And see myself in there.
Caress you with my lips.
To hold your hands in mine
And find the hidden smile in your dimple
That makes you irresistible
And stops the breathing in my chest.
To be with you when you are weeping,
To wipe away the tears and take away the sorrow.
To watch you while you are sleeping
Like there is no tomorrow.

And with a tender kiss to wake you up.

Essen,23.02.2004 20:53