PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Great Fall (Real or Fake?)

pacmanate
02-23-2014, 10:51 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1622205_623961934325790_727937451_n.jpg

Hans684
02-23-2014, 11:08 AM
This goes agains the Best Buy employe. There is no "V" in the title and with that angle we can't see "Connor" or anything else he claimed. I am certain it is not AC V. The title is also to "clean" there is no parts of the world in it like each AC game cover, the cover remindes me of the comics. If true, maybe it is a comic(The Fall, The Chain & Brahman) or standalone DLC like Freedom Cry?

Picture number 2 looks like it is taken from a trailer that just ended with the tilte and Assassin insignia.

aL_____eX
02-23-2014, 11:10 AM
The logos are definitely FAKE. The lettering was done with some good (but not excellent) photoshop skills. First picture: Look at the R and E in CREED and the ones in GREAT, they are different. Ubisoft uses a modified version of the Trajan Pro font, you can see that especially by the letter A. BTW: The A was the only letter copy-pasted more or less properly to Great Fall. The second picture is just some guy trying to fake the AC logo and failing.

But I can't say if the rumors about the title are also fake. :)

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-23-2014, 11:11 AM
if we start to see more of the great fall then It might be real and ubisoft forums mangers might take this post down because of the pics . what do you think it is about ?(if it is true)

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 11:23 AM
Glad you posted it! I came here just to do that, I think this discussion is worth a thread instead of just being hidden on that other one :p

If it's true, it seems we are not getting ACV this year, so I wonder what kind of spin off this would be.

One thing though - both pictures are basically from the same angle :confused: Also, the font is indeed different from the regular font.

But I'm not going to just say it's fake because anything can happen, especially considering: (i) how random Black Flag's rumor started ("saw the laptop of a woman working on a presentation inside a plane") and (ii) how everyone found one million reasons why it was fake (including the now infamous "it's obviously not true, Ubisoft doesn't do numbered titles with a subtitle").

pacmanate
02-23-2014, 11:23 AM
if we start to see more of the great fall then It might be real and ubisoft forums mangers might take this post down because of the pics . what do you think it is about ?(if it is true)

If its real maybe it has something to do with the Fall of Bastille during the French Revolution?

RinoTheBouncer
02-23-2014, 11:29 AM
When ACIV: Black Flag leaked, they said it’s “AC:Black Flag” but then it was revealed to be ACIV:Black Flag, so this could still be a numbered title which is likely to take place in Japan (as rumored) or in Russia since acinitaites.com has been hinting some Assassin activity in Moscow and the name “Great Fall” is close to “The Fall”, a comic book AC story that took place in Russia.

However, if it’s not and the “posters box” rumor is true, then Connor is coming back.

Either way, my excitement gauge is through the roof and I hope there will be more present day missions and a more next-gen-looking game. Oh, and I’m ready to get bankrupt, pre-ordering the super collector’s edition, HA!

GunnerGalactico
02-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Those are fake, I looked it up and nothing came up... not even a mention on any site. Someone is pulling a prank on us.

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-23-2014, 11:36 AM
maybe the name means something like
assassins creed 1 = the first one of course
assassins creed 2 = the second assassin of the series
assassins creed brotherhood = the rise of ezios brotherhood in Rome
assassins creed revelations = the revelation of altairs life and the final years of ezio
assassins creed 3 = Third Assassin
assassins creed 4 black flag = forth assassin and the black flag of the pirates and Edward keyway
assassins creed great fall (if true) =? just a guest the fall of connor ?

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 11:36 AM
There’s no V in the title. The same thing happened with ACIV. They said there’s a game called Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, without IV. So it could be an ACV with a new assassin or if the rumors about the posters are true, then Connor is coming back.

The first rumors and posters about Black Flag did have the "IV" in it, though. It's the reason why everyone said it was fake (number + subtitle)

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Aren't there two rumored games coming up though?

RinoTheBouncer
02-23-2014, 11:39 AM
The first rumors and posters about Black Flag did have the "IV" in it, though. It's the reason why everyone said it was fake (number + subtitle)

Before the posters, somebody said that they sat behind or next to someone on a plane who had a laptop with an "AC:Black Flag” logo being worked on or display in some way. That’s the first time “Black Flag” was mentioned. Later, the posters did have IV and we all thought it’s fake.

I just hope the next game is not another historical GTA, but a connected and story-driven adventure like ACII, AC:B, AC:R and ACIII.

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 11:41 AM
Before the posters, somebody said that they sat behind or next to someone on a plane who had a laptop with an "AC:Black Flag” logo being worked on or display in some way. That’s the first time “Black Flag” was mentioned. Later, the posters did have IV and we all thought it’s fake.

Nope :p http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/752885-Assassin-s-Creed-4-Black-Flags-Rumor-Forums

According to a Reddit user who oversaw a Power Point presentation on a flight, the next Assassin's Creed will focus on pirates and be called Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flags.

Here is the entirety of the post: "I was on a flight where the lady in the row in front of me was working on a powerpoint presentation on marketing strategies of several gaming titles. And one that stood out the most was AC4: Black Flags, aimed for release 2013 Holiday season according to her slide. It already had a cool looking logo for it. Unfortunately I didn't take any photo, just wanted to share it with all the AC fans, and give those who are trying to figure out the next story line a little hint."

aL_____eX
02-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Here's my version of the Great Fall logo. Sorry for the bold L, didn't find anything better so fast. It's based on the (bad quality Wiki) Black Flag logo and the Trajan Pro font. Hope you can see any difference to the OP. I'm 100% positive these logos are fakes (or better said, the are fan made and no official logos), and I hope the rumors of another Connor game also. :rolleyes:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2lwuh5t.jpg

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 11:50 AM
The Connor rumor sounds too fanboyish/fanfiction to be true in my opinion. Not that I wouldn't like, but if I had to chose one of the two rumors to be true, it would certainly be Great Fall because it sounds a bit more credible.

Though they might surprise me. I remember when a magazine leaked the plot to Tomb Raider Underworld and I was "lol no" and it was indeed the real (horrible) plot lol.

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Apparently there's another hint now: "homecoming"

Personally, I hope the Connor rumors are true! :D *bites nails*

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Perharps it's something to do with all the Kenways? That would explain the lack of number, the Connor rumors and the fall of... something.

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Fake, where is the V or IV? Anyone with good photoshop skills can do this easily.

oliacr
02-23-2014, 12:16 PM
Looks very interesting and mysterious. Last year when I saw the rumors of AC Black Flag I didn't want to believe them and eventually they would become real things. For me its more than 50% that this will be the game's title/or probably this is the other game.We don't know yet. This is a good title though, reminds me Revelations :D:D One week to go guys and girls. I'm pretty curious about it.

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Fake, where is the V or IV? Anyone with good photoshop skills can do this easily.

Well, anyone with a crappy PC could come up with Black Flag's rumor but that didn't mean it was fake, did it? It might be fake, but it doesn't mean it is. And why should there be a "V"?

oliacr
02-23-2014, 12:19 PM
It might be a spin-off like brotherhood and revelations was. After AC2 had been released you didn't expect that the next game wouldn't contain any numbers did you?

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Well, anyone with a crappy PC could come up with Black Flag's rumor but that didn't mean it was fake, did it? It might be fake, but it doesn't mean it is. And why should there be a "V"?

Same reason that I thought Black Flag should've had a III instead of IV, as it followed the Kenway family line to Edward's story, but without a number to me it seems like spin-off not an actual new game (Brotherhood and Revelations for example). Though, I know that doesn't mean it is fake, but we'll only know until we get a reveal I guess.

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 12:22 PM
It might be a spin-off like brotherhood and revelations was. After AC2 had been released you didn't expect that the next game wouldn't contain any numbers did you?

Exactly.

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Same reason that I thought Black Flag should've had a III instead of IV, as it followed the Kenway family line to Edward's story, but without a number to me it seems like spin-off not an actual new game (Brotherhood and Revelations for example). Though, I know that doesn't mean it is fake, but we'll only know until we get a reveal I guess.

Oh, you don't consider Brotherhood and Revelations games? :confused: We are keeping it logical/simple I guess, when we say next Assassin's Creed, we are talking about the next game - numbered or not. :p

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 12:31 PM
Since there are no numbers, and assuming this is a console game title (not a comic etc), it makes sense (to me at least) that we're staying in the Kenway family line. (I doubt we'd go back to Altair and Ezio for obvious reasons. lol)

I, of course, wonder now what would the Great Fall actually mean (other than the Niagara Falls lol). The fall of a civilization? A metaphorical fall for the character? The fall of the Assassins? The Fall of the Templars? The fall of human kind? The Fall of Man (as in Adam and Eve?). The fall of an assassin after tripping on a cable? Aaah.... I can't take this anymore! :p

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Since there are no numbers, and assuming this is a console game title (not a comic etc), it makes sense (to me at least) that we're staying in the Kenway family line. (I doubt we'd go back to Altair and Ezio for obvious reasons. lol)

I, of course, wonder now what would the Great Fall actually mean (other than the Niagara Falls lol). The fall of a civilization? A metaphorical fall for the character? The fall of the Assassins? The Fall of the Templars? The fall of human kind? The Fall of Man (as in Adam and Eve?). The fall of an assassin after tripping on a cable? Aaah.... I can't take this anymore! :p

If it's true, then I'm guessing it's related to the Kenways as well. Though the title is intriguing. Perharps it will only cover Edward's latest years, instead of the whole family - so the fall of Edward?

Maybe it's something related to Esosososososa or something. Same mechanics as Black Flag - island, ships and so on, hence why it's not numbered. They might even include Connor. Though I think I have had enough of that setting, there's only so much naval can do.

Man, I don't even care if it's fake, speculating over something - even if it's a photoshopped logo - is fun! It's the first time for me since I became an AC fan!

WinterLight1981
02-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Very interesting, a few google searches came up with this, which caught my eye:

Revolts in Paris and the Provinces
a. The political crisis of 1789 was punctuated by the worst famine in memory
b. In such desperate times, rumors ran wild, setting off what was later called the “Great Fall”
c. Paris, too, was in turmoil. As the capital and chief city of France, it was the revolutionary center
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
a. Peasants uprisings and storming of the Bastille stampeded the Nation Assembly into action
b. In late August, as a first step towards writing a constitution, the Assembly issued the Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen.
c. The Declaration further proclaimed that all male citizens were equal before law

(from this page: http://snowbreak.com/chapnineteenoutline.htm)

I must say I'm unsure of the purpose of the page and have never heard the Great Fall phrase used in that way before, but all the other facts on that page seem correct! I feel like this would tie in well with the "homecoming", if true. After all, Ubisoft are a French company with their head offices in Paris! It would indeed be a homecoming for them!

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 12:40 PM
Rumour mill is going into overdrive.

I'm personally torn, someone could have easily manipulated that on Photoshop, or it could actually be legitimate - at this time of the year leaks are commonplace.

oliacr
02-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Everybody wants their precious, beloved setting. France, Russia, China so on and so forth :)

ze_topazio
02-23-2014, 01:49 PM
Everybody wants their precious, beloved setting. France, Russia, China so on and so forth :)

Personally I want Portugal. :cool:

AidenPixxel
02-23-2014, 02:15 PM
I really think Great Fall has smth to do with that pic

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/wiki-api.ign.com/assassins-creed-revelations/c/cd/9.1g.jpg

Now the guy who said about Great Fall also gave a hint tha was "Homecoming" and that's the mission from AC:Revelations that we find that puzzle.

Also I remember seeing a pic of AC:Black Flag that had smth similar looking during the night that was formed by the stars and that takes me back to the "Look at the stars" hint.

Update:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYAS5nuIEAAtsgQ.jpg:large

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 02:18 PM
More like Great (photoshop) fail.

Seriously though, it looks a little fake. However it doesn't look like the logos are from a computer program, it looks like the logos are from a presentation inside some place. So either this is something officially AC related or they are altered through photoshop mastery. I'm 50/50 - here's hoping they announce it soon. I can't take it!

Also, maybe the reason there's no numbered title is because it's one of the rumored two AC games. In that case, probably a last-gen 'spin-off' type title because if they released the only numbered title on last-gen that would be a bad decision. The best should be given to the new-generation. There's also a chance both titles could be numberless I suppose - in which case it may indicate they've abandoned numbers or they are half-arsing it.

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Fall of the Assassins in France, where Connor is invited by Lafayette to help out. (Complete guess and quite a bad guess).

breakdownthewall
02-23-2014, 03:53 PM
It could be a spinoff similar to Revelations, where we see the Kenway trilogy come to an end, because we haven't exactly seen the rest of Edward or Connor's lives. Forsaken did a great job with explaining Edward's life but I still wouldn't mind being able to play the rest of it! We haven't really played as EDWARD THE ASSASSIN yet. And where does Connor go from AC3?

ze_topazio
02-23-2014, 03:56 PM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2nrjae8.jpg

Confirmed by me.

oliacr
02-23-2014, 03:57 PM
It could be a spinoff similar to Revelations, where we see the Kenway trilogy come to an end, because we haven't exactly seen the rest of Edward or Connor's lives. Forsaken did a great job with explaining Edward's life but I still wouldn't mind being able to play the rest of it! We haven't really played as EDWARD THE ASSASSIN yet. And where does Connor go from AC3?
If Forsaken told the story of Edward's later life we wouldn't see it in a game. Connor is, to quote him: "That is a long tale for another day."
I'd rather play with a new character in a new setting then with a previous character. On the other hand, I really want to know what happened with Connor. If they make 2 games as they told and the second game can be the Connor game. I would really love that.

breakdownthewall
02-23-2014, 04:05 PM
If Forsaken told the story of Edward's later life we wouldn't see it in a game. Connor is, to quote him: "That is a long tale for another day."
I'd rather play with a new character in a new setting then with a previous character. On the other hand I really want to know what happened with Connor. If they make 2 games as they told and the second game can be the Connor game. I would really love that.

I wouldn't mind playing as Connor or a new character, but I really think Connor will resurface in one form or another (console game or a short animated movie like Embers perhaps?) in the near future because his "long tale for another day" has yet to be told.
Right now I think we're seeing Connor (and maybe even Edward...!?) this year because if "Great Fall" is the actual title, it seems it's a spinoff and they wouldn't introduce a new character in a spinoff.

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Ok. So I managed to get my hands on Brahman comic today. Remember how Ubi said there'd be hints in it for the future of the series? There's a phrase that struck me there: "OK, stop 1839". I think that's a very nice hint for a year, no? ;)

By the way, it doesn't mean it's for AC5 but the future in general. (First Opium War in China??)

I-Like-Pie45
02-23-2014, 04:14 PM
its not happening

AdamPearce
02-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Ok. So I managed to get my hands on Brahman comic today. Remember how Ubi said there'd be hints in it for the future of the series? There's a phrase that struck me there: "OK, stop 1839". I think that's a very nice hint for a year, no? ;)

By the way, it doesn't mean it's for AC5 but the future in general. (First Opium War in China??)

Not happening, because guns.

But wasn't next game supposed to be called Assassin's Creed Unity ? Otherwise I torn for the posters. Because by the way it looks, they are material, that means someone would've paid over $100 just to troll AC community ?

I-Like-Pie45
02-23-2014, 04:29 PM
Not happening, because guns.

But wasn't next game supposed to be called Assassin's Creed Unity ? Otherwise I torn for the posters. Because by the way it looks, they are material, that means someone would've paid over $100 just to troll AC community ?

based on expert trolls I've met

yes

AdamPearce
02-23-2014, 04:33 PM
New pic !

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31/1891443_621421257950977_218133584_o.jpg

Erudito symbol ? + the font seems 100% legit

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Fake, both logo's have been photoshopped and look unprofessional the type spacing doesn't match the offical logo.

Like I said yesterday, on another thread regarding this:

It's obvious this person on Reddit is trolling, since their "best" friend doesn't like talk to them about his job in Ubisoft.. the poster created this in PS. The poster is a trolling attention seeker.

------------

New pic !

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31/1891443_621421257950977_218133584_o.jpg

Someone's computer monitor is dirty..

Again the font spacing is wrong.. fan made for sure.

Dev_Anj
02-23-2014, 04:37 PM
New pic !

Where did you get that photo from?

I think Ubisoft will announce the new title soon. No point overthinking about whether the posters are fake or not. I just want the next Assassin's Creed game to be a large improvement over all the previous games. Please make a proper stealth system and good combat this time. Please, Ubisoft?

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Where did you get that photo from?

I think Ubisoft will announce the new title soon. No point overthinking about whether the posters are fake or not. I just want the next Assassin's Creed game to be a large improvement over all the previous games. Please make a proper stealth system and good combat this time. Please, Ubisoft?
It's a fake photoshopped troll logo, made by a fan who is attention seeking.

AC5 announcement will be made by Ubisoft at PAX East officially in a few weeks time, be patient.

oliacr
02-23-2014, 04:48 PM
It's a fake photoshopped troll logo, made by a fan who is attention seeking.

AC5 announcement will be made by Ubisoft at PAX East officially in a few weeks time, be patient.
PAX EAST? Are you sure? :D :D :D :D AC3 was announced on the first week of March. Black Flag too. With their announcement trailer. So on the next week we will know everything.

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 04:48 PM
New pic !

Seems like they didn't bother to repicate the typeface correctly, look at the comma. Looks like the work of a bored fan.

ProletariatPleb
02-23-2014, 04:52 PM
PAX EAST? Are you sure? :D :D :D :D AC3 was announced on the first week of March. Black Flag too. With their announcement trailer. So on the next week we will know everything.
March 4.

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 04:53 PM
Seems like they didn't bother to repicate the typeface correctly, look at the comma. Looks like the work of a bored fan.

;)

oliacr
02-23-2014, 04:53 PM
March 4.
Yeah, the first Tuesday of March.

Yeah as it is most years, Game Developers Conference is 2 weeks before PAX East so AC5 might be unveiled there to other game developers and officially to the public at PAX East.
In 2012, they went to PAX East with gameplay. Though, only 4 screenshots were released. But we had already known everything(setting, character ...) when PAX East were took place.

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Yeah as it is most years, Game Developers Conference is 2 weeks before PAX East so AC5 might be unveiled there to other game developers, press and officially to the public at PAX East.

--

ProletariatPleb
02-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah, the first Tuesday of March.
Mr.Fey will be waiting with the rosy red cheeks of his children.

Fatal-Feit
02-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Someone's computer monitor is dirty..

Again the font spacing is wrong.. fan made for sure.

Yeah, I agree with Adventurwomen. The font spacing is a huge eye sore, especially where the Ss' are located. Oh gawd, I hope this is just a sick joke because if it's a real game, those Ss' will haunt me in my dreams.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Apparently there's another hint now: "homecoming"

Personally, I hope the Connor rumors are true! :D *bites nails*

I know, right? ^_^

Very interesting, a few google searches came up with this, which caught my eye:

Revolts in Paris and the Provinces
a. The political crisis of 1789 was punctuated by the worst famine in memory
b. In such desperate times, rumors ran wild, setting off what was later called the “Great Fall”
c. Paris, too, was in turmoil. As the capital and chief city of France, it was the revolutionary center
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
a. Peasants uprisings and storming of the Bastille stampeded the Nation Assembly into action
b. In late August, as a first step towards writing a constitution, the Assembly issued the Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen.
c. The Declaration further proclaimed that all male citizens were equal before law

(from this page: http://snowbreak.com/chapnineteenoutline.htm)

I must say I'm unsure of the purpose of the page and have never heard the Great Fall phrase used in that way before, but all the other facts on that page seem correct! I feel like this would tie in well with the "homecoming", if true. After all, Ubisoft are a French company with their head offices in Paris! It would indeed be a homecoming for them!

Interesting facts indeed… I think they could've come up with a better title though [if it's all true]… :p

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 05:06 PM
;)

More of Sid's work I presume?

ProletariatPleb
02-23-2014, 05:07 PM
More of Sid's work I presume?
....No. Bored but not a fan anymore, just here for the reactions

Dev_Anj
02-23-2014, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I agree with Adventurwomen. The font spacing is a huge eye sore, especially where the Ss' are located. Oh gawd, I hope this is just a sick joke because if it's a real game, those Ss' will haunt me in my dreams.

If they adopt that font spacing, do you think people will complain that it's not a "true Assassin's Creed" game anymore? :p

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 05:12 PM
If they adopt that font spacing, do you think people will complain that it's not a "true Assassin's Creed" game anymore? :p
Yes because this title is rumor based on someone trolling to gain attention, also their photoshop and typefacing/ setting skills need so much more improvement. Unprofessional and fan made.

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 05:13 PM

Sam's a family man? Awesome, that shall prove an interesting story thread.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-23-2014, 05:17 PM
I'd rather play with a new character in a new setting then with a previous character. On the other hand, I really want to know what happened with Connor. If they make 2 games as they told and the second game can be the Connor game. I would really love that.

Agreed~

Yes because this title is rumor based on someone trolling to gain attention, also their photoshop and typefacing/ setting skills need so much more improvement. Unprofessional and fan made.

All trolls need a life >_>

I-Like-Pie45
02-23-2014, 05:28 PM
If he were a smart troll, he'd have taken over all the AC twitters such the official account, Darby's account, Corey's account, Roger's account, Noah's account, etc.

That would've really gotten people reacted.

Oh, and also take over the Metal Gear accounts to make it look like Hayter is returning just cause.

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 05:29 PM

Such a boring name, a tad more creativity wouldn't have gone amiss.

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 05:29 PM
All trolls need a life >_>
Agreed, sad for them if thats the only way they need to be entertained.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-23-2014, 05:31 PM
If he were a smart troll, he'd have taken over all the AC twitters such the official account, Darby's account, Corey's account, Roger's account, Noah's account, etc.

Oh, and also take over the Metal Gear accounts to make it look like Hayter is returning just cause.

OMG. Well. Said. LOL

Dev_Anj
02-23-2014, 05:35 PM

I wonder what would happen if trolls would actually make an Assassin's Creed game. :p That too not an indie or mobile title with the franchise name, but an actual AAA title released on the next generation and previous generation consoles and PC.

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 05:40 PM
I wonder what would happen if trolls would actually make an Assassin's Creed game. :p That too not an indie or mobile title with the franchise name, but an actual AAA title released on the next generation and previous generation consoles and PC.
That game wouldn't have a chance their ASSes would be sued by Ubisoft.. ;)

I-Like-Pie45
02-23-2014, 05:42 PM

prob not going to happen soon unless Ubisoft finally releases a source-development kit for their PC versions

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Such a boring name, a tad more creativity wouldn't have gone amiss.

Well, the meaning of 'Fey' itself is rather interesting:

" Giving an impression of vague unworldliness or mystery. "

Sam doesn't mean anything remotely interesting unfortunately.

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 05:45 PM
What if Ubi actually uses non-Ubi fonts just to make the fans think the are trolled in case something like this is leaked? lol

Dev_Anj
02-23-2014, 05:47 PM
What if Ubi actually uses non-Ubi fonts just to make the fans think the are trolled in case something like this is leaked? lol

Or, they could be titles being considered with font colors and all. That's why they aren't spaced out properly!

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 05:49 PM
New pic !

Seems illegitimate to me. Why would Ubisoft replace the Assassin insignia with a erudito symbol instead?

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 05:54 PM
Seems illegitimate to me. Why would Ubisoft replace the Assassin insignia with a erudito symbol instead?
That's because it is fake. :)

Fan made, i'll say this again the font spacing and the placement looks awful!

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 05:58 PM
so, people are starting rumours based on fonts…

Nice…

[checks his signature is the official font - check]

Oh look - future spacey wacey Star Wars AC cross over game incoming!

Rumours.. [oh what joy]

PS - someone needs to clean their monitor if they posting 'leaks' - yuk!

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 06:00 PM

Nice…

[checks his signature is the official font - check]

Oh look - future spacey wacey Star Wars AC cross over game incoming!

Rumours.. [oh what joy]

Hello Shade are you aware that the new protagonists name is Sam Fey? What do you think? - slightly boring, eh?

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Hello Shade are you aware that the new protagonists name is Sam Fey? What do you think? - slightly boring, eh?

Hello Shahkulu - are you aware Ubisoft does not comment on rumour and speculation? ;)

I will say - people shouldn't always believe things they read - unless it's from an official source ;)

I-Like-Pie45
02-23-2014, 06:06 PM
you and black widow made that shop, didn't you

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 06:08 PM
That's because it is fake. :)

Fan made, i'll say this again the font spacing and the placement looks awful!

There's no harm in a little especulation, is there? It's just a matter of time until we find out the official name, so why shut any discussion until then?

You have made your point, you think it's fake because you don't like the fonts. You don't really know though. Until then, losen up a little bit. There's no one believing it, we are just playing "what if" in case it turns out to be true.

And between us, what if Ubisoft just decided to change fonts? There's a first for everything.

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Here's another leek I found. What do you think? Who does that hand belong to? A Templar?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/11/26/1227729501811/leek-2.jpg

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Hello Shahkulu - are you aware Ubisoft does not comment on rumour and speculation? ;)

I will say - people shouldn't always believe things they read - unless it's from an official source ;)

Ah, but it is, Mr Shade. Ah but it is...

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Here's another leek I found. What do you think? Who does that hand belong to? A Templar?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/11/26/1227729501811/leek-2.jpg

Yes of course look at the rings! They are clearly Templar rings like the one Haytham gave to Chaz Lee.

I-Like-Pie45
02-23-2014, 06:11 PM

Mr. Chang

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 06:12 PM

Nice…

PS - someone needs to clean their monitor if they posting 'leaks' - yuk!
Yeah I also mentioned that, the monitor looks gross.

That logo was posted by some bored fan wanting attention on Reddit. The font spacing and quality of the faked logo looks awful, it really does once you compare it to official logo's the faked one looks unprofessional.

SpiritOfNevaeh

Exactly!

Haha~!

silvermercy
Yes of course look at the rings! They are clearly Templar rings like the one Haytham gave to Chaz Lee.
Yer right! I had the same thought! He/she must a Grand Master Templar because there's not just one but TWO rings!!

:p

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 06:15 PM

"...that should best be kept secret by particular people"

That so called secrecy didn't last very long, it seems.

Mr_Shade
There's no harm in a little especulation, is there? It's just a matter of time until we find out the official name, so why shut any discussion until then?

No one is 'shutting' anything - just pointing things out - since while you may think there's no harm - these things can escalate and people 'believe' rumours - then things are not what they assume - and we get hate threads..

Bit like certain other threads in the past..

So, best to take any rumours or 'leaks' you see - with a pinch of salt - and not get too excited / upset about them.. ;)

adventurewomen

No one is 'shutting' anything - just pointing things out - since while you may think there's no harm - these things can escalate and people 'believe' rumours - then things are not what they assume - and we get hate threads..

So, best to take any rumours or 'leaks' you see - with a pinch of salt - and not get too excited / upset about them.. ;)

Agreed with both posts! :)

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 06:16 PM
"...that should best be kept secret by particular people"

That so called secrecy didn't last very long, it seems.

*****, you started it...

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 06:18 PM

Well between you and me - I know a lot of things.. things I can't share.. however - we don't comment on rumours and leaks - either 'real' or 'fan made' - since it leads people into assuming we are lying to cover things up - then they find out they are not true - then we get accused of changing things due to those leaks..

So, no one wins - so we leave you guys to chat and make things up - and deal later with the fall out;)

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 06:22 PM
So, no one wins - so we leave you guys to chat and make things up - and deal later with the fall out;)
Is that a hint for AC and a nuclear war!? Is it? IS IT!? AC: The Great Fallout? :p

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 06:25 PM
*****, you started it...

I barely said a thing, while you're making it extremely obvious on an official AC forum moderated by a Ubi employee...
Oh well, **** happens.

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Well between you and me - I know a lot of things.. things I can't share.. however - we don't comment on rumours and leaks - either 'real' or 'fan made' - since it leads people into assuming we are lying to cover things up - then they find out they are not true - then we get accused of changing things due to those leaks..

I bet it's interesting on your side seeing how things unfold, while fans eagerly await and anticipate for future AC games. :D

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 06:28 PM
I barely said a thing, while you're making it extremely obvious on an official AC forum moderated by a Ubi employee...
Oh well, **** happens.

I hope you think I wasn't being serious. :p Perhaps I have gotten carried away - however I doubt we will have a criminal investigation carried out on us.

After all, we're only commenting on rumors and specuation. ;)

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 06:30 PM
I hope you think I wasn't being serious. :p Perhaps I have gotten carried away - however I doubt we will have a criminal investigation carried out on us.

However I do report these things - and our security team are always involved - since even fake things - get investigated due to copyright infringements - real leaks, do sometimes go further..;)

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 06:34 PM

Lol no. It's a top secret government organisation remember? We could be detained at her majesty's pleasure, sliced and diced never to see daylight again.

Shade's already begun his investigation, run while you can.

Shahkulu101
02-23-2014, 06:36 PM
Lol no. It's a top secret government organisation remember? We could be detained at her majesty's pleasure, sliced and diced never to see daylight again.

Shade's already begun his investigation, run while you can.

Guillotine's ahoy!

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 06:36 PM

That's what I think most of us are doing, though.

Hate threads against Ubisoft will always exist, and to be honest, I think the ones being created over official "leaks" are way stronger than the unofficial ones. Every E3 Ubisoft show kickass gameplay videos from sections, cutscenes and content which simply do not exist on the games, so I would worry about them more than a bunch of fake titles and posters ;)

Besides, fake titles on the past have always existed and I don't even think people remember them anymore. I'm pretty sure it's Ubi's best interest to keep us talking and discussing about this stuff while there's nothing official to release instead of seeing the community just go away. Speculation is the heart of the forum between releases (well, that and general complaining about the previous game). When people stop commenting about leaks, that's when Ubisoft needs to worry.

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Every E3 Ubisoft show kickass gameplay videos from sections, cutscenes and content which simply do not exist on the games, so I would worry about them more than a bunch of fake titles and posters ;)

Oh - you mean that gameplay - were we always say - it's subject to change and should not be considered final and in the game - and people ignore that and still complain 6 months later..

Totally ;)

lothario-da-be
02-23-2014, 06:44 PM
I solved the mystery! " Look at the stars", look ar Mr shade his sig! Next ac in star wars universe confirmed!!! Totaly hyped now!

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 06:48 PM
I solved the mystery! " Look at the stars", look ar Mr shade his sig! Next ac in star wars universe confirmed!!! Totaly hyped now!
This explains the Fall title. Obviously it's about the Death Star in Star Wars (it's called like that now because it generates Assassins). But of course Templars will get involved somehow again and cause its fall. A star will fall. The Great Fall.
(It also kills planets of course. Those fall, too.)

It ALL makes sense now!!

SixKeys
02-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Oh - you mean that gameplay - were we always say - it's subject to change and should not be considered final and in the game - and people ignore that and still complain 6 months later..

Yeah, that stuff. The one where the huge selling point of their entire marketing strategy for that game is: "We want to take the player not only to historical locations, but events as well - like the Great Fire of New York". That event which they then advertise the **** out of in every interview post-E3 - the Great Fire of NY! it's gonna look awesome! Great Fire of NY! just you wait! - and then the game comes out and it's not there and they just kind of shrug and go "well, we said some stuff might change".

Yeah. That stuff.

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 06:59 PM
Totally ;)

Come on, we all know that's just to show the game in a nicer way, grab attention and present its main features. It's no secret those sections are just tailored made, so let's not pretend. I'm sure we all know how marketing works, and fake gameplay and those posed screenshots which cannot be reproduced by us (I believe people call them "bullshots") are just part of the package. The whole tiny little "imagesdonotrepresentactualgameplay".

I know stuff changes during development, but what I am trying to say is people will always comment over official leaks just as much as unofficial ones (difference is unofficial leaks can or not be true, while official information are expected to be true).

This type of conversation is healthy, it's part of the business, and as I said on that other post, it's what keeps the franchise moving while nothing official is released. There's no point on trying to prevent people from getting upset over it because we will get upset over something else eventually - be it a feature that was cut or bugs that are never ever fixed. It just happens.

---

By the way, going a bit off topic regarding changed content - I don't know how it was for AC3, but for AC4 the developers were listening and talking, which made a huge difference. They heard when the whole community screamed against the invisible holsters and talked to us when something like crouching had to be taken off. It's not usual to see this type of honesty so I hope this doesn't change.

ACfan443
02-23-2014, 07:10 PM
I liked that AC4 brought it down a notch and showcased features that the devs felt could realistically be present in the final product. I hope AC5 or whatever it'll be called follows in its footsteps and doesn't go overboard with marketing and too-good-to-be-true promises.

AC3 sounded like the holy grail of gaming by the end of its promotional campaign.

dex3108
02-23-2014, 07:31 PM
New pic

http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/1ypxj5/acgreatfall_spoiler_new_picutre/

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 07:41 PM
think that was posted a few pages back - and community decided it was fake for a few reasons ;)

jeffies04
02-23-2014, 07:43 PM
It's all a big conspiracy.

If anyone actually stumbles on the real thing... the Abstergo "Cable guy" will be knocking at the door within minutes.. lol.

Honestly, I'd take someone saying they saw something on a plane more seriously like last year before I'd consider all these suspicious logos. (I work for an airline and you'd be surprised what sort of confidential material people pull out on the plane!)

It's definitely fun to discuss though...

STDlyMcStudpants
02-23-2014, 07:48 PM
The great fall of london bridges...
But if these rumors are true..i just raped the prediction competition hahahaha

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 07:50 PM
It's definitely fun to discuss though...
Keeps me entertained - that's for sure :)

overdidd
02-23-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a fake. But after some research I found another pic, and I'm pretty sure this one is real:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/k2fjv9.jpg

Based on this leak I think ACV is gonna take place in cupcakeland, but i'm not sure...
What do you guys think?

Hans684
02-23-2014, 08:00 PM

Good sence of humor or really bad speculation?

xryanx28
02-23-2014, 08:01 PM
I don't know why my video on the freedom cry glitch I encountered didn't catch on or intrigue people but to me it is fascinating. If you havn't seen the video yet, its a glitch where adwale's grunts become a females voice. To me it seems like a playable female character from another game that accidentally went into the coding. I asked all the devs and they said they would get back to me but they never did -_-. Heres the video if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s9dB1qrOOY

ze_topazio
02-23-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a fake. But after some research I found another pic, and I'm pretty sure this one is real:

Based on this leak I think ACV is gonna take place in cupcakeland, but i'm not sure...
What do you guys think?

That seems fake.

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 08:14 PM
http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000045634806-zu8kji-crop.jpg?e30f094

I found the next game's title. :D

frodrigues55
02-23-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't know why my video on the freedom cry glitch I encountered didn't catch on or intrigue people but to me it is fascinating. If you havn't seen the video yet, its a glitch where adwale's grunts become a females voice. To me it seems like a playable female character from another game that accidentally went into the coding. I asked all the devs and they said they would get back to me but they never did -_-. Heres the video if your interested.

Sweet Jesus!!

Anyway, after Mr. Shade's intervention on this thread there's really no point on discussing those logos anymore lol. I guess it was fun while it lasted.

Fatal-Feit
02-23-2014, 08:17 PM

What do you guys think?

Modern day AC confirmed.

GunnerGalactico
02-23-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm pretty sure Adewale was just getting in touch with his feminine side.. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-23-2014, 08:22 PM

Now THAT seems legit :)

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 08:26 PM
Now THAT seems legit :)

Jaysus, I know right!

pacmanate
02-23-2014, 08:32 PM

Has your lightsaber grown since last time?

RinoTheBouncer
02-23-2014, 08:41 PM
Yeah, that stuff. The one where the huge selling point of their entire marketing strategy for that game is: "We want to take the player not only to historical locations, but events as well - like the Great Fire of New York". That event which they then advertise the **** out of in every interview post-E3 - the Great Fire of NY! it's gonna look awesome! Great Fire of NY! just you wait! - and then the game comes out and it's not there and they just kind of shrug and go "well, we said some stuff might change".

Yeah. That stuff.

I agree 100%

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 08:42 PM

The red is not the correct shade of red. This looks like 50 shades of red. Fake.

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 08:44 PM
The red is not the correct shade of red. This looks like 50 shades of red. Fake.

Going by fonts again are we? :P

GunnerGalactico
02-23-2014, 08:45 PM

Yup!.. That's a genuine fake. ;)

jayjay275
02-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Or we could just speculate... Jaysus... :nonchalance:

Dome500
02-23-2014, 08:57 PM

Probably Aveline's voice.
Is this, by any chance, PS?

If not it's still possible, considering that AC was probably made on 1 platform and then ported to the others there is a chance that a few sound files found their way into the wrong version.

That's my best guess.

lothario-da-be
02-23-2014, 09:05 PM
I guess wel better stop guessing whats real and fake. As long as we get no new information we will just keep guessing and frustrating ourselves. It makes the wait only longer.

xryanx28
02-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Probably Aveline's voice.
Is this, by any chance, PS?

If not it's still possible, considering that AC was probably made on 1 platform and then ported to the others there is a chance that a few sound files found their way into the wrong version.

That's my best guess.

nope its xbox one. i dont think it sounds like aveline either ....

GunnerGalactico
02-23-2014, 09:17 PM
I guess wel better stop guessing whats real and fake. As long as we get no new information we will just keep guessing and frustrating ourselves. It makes the wait only longer.

It is probably because of the announcement of AC5, new information and pictures being released in Initiates and now this... people are going to keep getting worked up about this and it is taking its toll on all of us.

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-23-2014, 09:34 PM
a new one has appeared guys https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/s261x260/14868_1425451214365164_1316091960_n.jpg

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 09:39 PM
a new one has appeared guys https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/s261x260/14868_1425451214365164_1316091960_n.jpg
We have already seen that one and it's fake.

ArabianFrost
02-23-2014, 09:40 PM
At this point people are just fabricating that crap to mess with us.

xryanx28
02-23-2014, 09:40 PM
We have already seen that one and it's fake.

will you delete your account if its real?

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Yes, that's been posted. Anyway, it looks like a presentation to an audience for some reason.

However, I won't say it's fake with 100% certainty just yet because we DON'T know really. That's what happened with the Black Flag rumors before. Most people thought they were totally fake.

At the moment my approach is treating everything as suspicious - that can go either way

RinoTheBouncer
02-23-2014, 09:41 PM

This looks promising. It has an Erudito logo, so if it’s real, it means Erudito is finally being brought to the front row. This could be a Vita title as well...

Mr_Shade
02-23-2014, 09:46 PM
[rolls eyes]

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 09:50 PM
will you delete your account if its real?
I've had my account since 2010.. :rolleyes:

No, you don't need to be so rude. Who are you to tell me what to do.. I'm actually quite offended.

dex3108
02-23-2014, 09:53 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k0tC5kGz9Hg/T3IEfmSu16I/AAAAAAAAFAI/7qV-_rEWwv4/s640/funny-meme-animals-soon-005.jpg

aL_____eX
02-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Sorry that I have to slow you down but if you ever looked closely at any official Assassin's Creed logo of the past, you would see that this is obviously a fake! The typo and font is just horrible... It maybe looks like a "presentation" or something, but Ubisoft would never present anything with an obviously wrong and badly done logo to anybody.

But no words on the title from me... because that's just speculating if it's real or fake - the "leak" picture however is 100% fake.

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Sorry that I have to slow you down but if you ever looked closely at any official Assassin's Creed logo of the past, you would see that this is obviously a fake! The typo and font is just horrible... It maybe looks like a "presentation" or something, but Ubisoft would never present anything with an obviously wrong and badly done logo to anybody.

But no words on the title from me... because that's just speculating if it's real or fake - the "leak" picture however is 100% fake.
Exactly, Agreed!!

alekiratu
02-23-2014, 10:08 PM
I'd say this image definitely proves that the Great Falls images were fake:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhLbYqhCQAASjDi.jpg

Also, look at this reddit post where Best Buy Guy tries to use Great Fall Guys (Fake) images as his own, Hilarious:

http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/1yofuz/hey_its_the_best_buy_guy_i_managed_to_sneak_a/

So, yeah, I'd say they are disproved.

Also, IMO there's nothing wrong with speculation. That is the purpose of this forum. I enjoy it. Even the trolling.

Escappa
02-23-2014, 10:19 PM

Even though this is fake; I would be so happy and excited if that was the real logo for a game set in the roman empire...let me dream! :'(

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Perhaps we should go back to hints that are on actual official Ubi material? ;)
I mentioned earlier about what I think is a hint in the Brahman comic when I read it today: "ok, stop 1839"

"The story that's in the present is really significant and is filled with hints for what you'll see in the future," writer Brendan Fletcher confirmed at the recent San-Diego Comic-Con event. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/assassins-creed-blackflag-brahman-comic-pre-order-493632

Sooo.... any suggestions about this number (which looks like a year to me)?

killzab
02-23-2014, 10:41 PM

No, you don't need to be so rude. Who are you to tell me what to do.. I'm actually quite offended.

Lol so easily offended....

Though I'd really find it funny if Great Fall was legit. Just to see some people's reactions.

Like last year with Black Flag leaks " yeah it's just some troll on reddit " " lol he saw it on a plane, it's ridiculous".

adventurewomen
02-23-2014, 10:46 PM
Just stop there, no need for snarky comments.. ****

alekiratu
02-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Perhaps we should go back to hints that are on actual official Ubi material? ;)
I mentioned earlier about what I think is a hint in the Brahman comic when I read it today: "ok, stop 1839"

"The story that's in the present is really significant and is filled with hints for what you'll see in the future," writer Brendan Fletcher confirmed at the recent San-Diego Comic-Con event. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/assassins-creed-blackflag-brahman-comic-pre-order-493632

Sooo.... any suggestions about this number (which looks like a year to me)?

Unfortunately, I haven't read AC: Brahman yet(I know, I know. it's my profile pic)

Wasn't 1839 the time period for Brahman?

I've also got some interesting theories about Brahman and the next game but should I post here or in the Future AC thread?

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Unfortunately, I haven't read AC: Brahman yet(I know, I know. it's my profile pic)

Wasn't 1839 the time period for Brahman?

I've also got some interesting theories about Brahman and the next game but should I post here or in the Future AC thread?
For some reason I connected it with Victorian England since there's some British presence in the comic. Maybe I'm overthinking it of course. lol I'd love to hear your theories! I personally don't mind where you post them. :)

alekiratu
02-23-2014, 11:07 PM
For some reason I connected it with Victorian England since there's some British presence in the comic. Maybe I'm overthinking it of course. lol I'd love to hear your theories! I personally don't mind where you post them. :)

Yeah, Colonial India and Victorian England were in the same time period and both influenced each other. India was occupied by the British and a lot of British people used to visit India at that time.

I'll post my theories in the Future AC Titles thread. I will base it on what I have heard so please help me out!

Yoyonoa
02-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Instead of talking about that Great Fall that also might be Great Fake, start talking about the "true" Assassin's Creed V which will be possibly set in France, (and I bet it will !), according to in-depth analysis from previous installments, including Black Flag and Brahman that you can find in my two articles (in french) here, maybe it'll help some people to understand some things:

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/yoyonoa/p_101927_assassin-s-creed-5-marianne-l-assassin-de-la-liberte-l-assas (Welcome to France)

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/yoyonoa/p_102278_assassin-s-creed-5-unity-templiers-et-assassins-reunis-un-se (Including the hints of Brahman)

silvermercy
02-23-2014, 11:22 PM
Instead of talking about that Great Fall that also might be Great Fake, start talking about the "true" Assassin's Creed V which will be possibly set in France, (and I bet it will !), according to in-depth analysis from previous installments, including Black Flag and Brahman that you can find in my two articles (in french) here, maybe it'll help some people to understand some things:

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/yoyonoa/p_101927_assassin-s-creed-5-marianne-l-assassin-de-la-liberte-l-assas (Welcome to France)

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/yoyonoa/p_102278_assassin-s-creed-5-unity-templiers-et-assassins-reunis-un-se (Including the hints of Brahman)
Marry me! :D

err.. I mean thanks for the articles! Always looking foward to your analysis posts (that seem to dispel rumors, too). :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-23-2014, 11:32 PM

Yeah, I hear you have a track record to getting in depth with the clues and get them right more time than not. Keep up the great work :p

Wolfmeister1010
02-23-2014, 11:38 PM

Though I'd really find it funny if Great Fall was legit. Just to see some people's reactions.

Like last year with Black Flag leaks " yeah it's just some troll on reddit " " lol he saw it on a plane, it's ridiculous".

Can you..like NOT be an *******? Like, just try. We all will support you in this endeavor.

Wobb6
02-23-2014, 11:44 PM
Everybody can do a title, this is sooo fake.

alekiratu
02-23-2014, 11:50 PM
And a (crappy) Great Fall video surfaces. Probably some guy at his computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wv0_0vgHeg&feature=youtu.be

egriffin09
02-24-2014, 12:05 AM
Let's face it guys, this will be the next AC game for current gen & next gen consoles. Everytime something leaks around this time of year about AC, it turns out to be the next game in the series. The only thing left to do is to figure out what "Great Fall" means as part of the title.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-24-2014, 12:34 AM
And a (crappy) Great Fall video surfaces. Probably some guy at his computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wv0_0vgHeg&feature=youtu.be

… And thus the video has been removed >_>

xryanx28
02-24-2014, 12:44 AM

I was just joking =P

alekiratu
02-24-2014, 12:58 AM
I managed to see the video. The screen shows "Ubisoft Presents" . Next it shows the Abstergo logo which changes into the Erudito logo. Then the cam gets shakey and something blocks the view. Just before the end you can see it's Assassin's Creed: Great Fall.

I did not catch the sound but someone on reddit says that it sounded studio recorded. It says:

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is pick up the pieces. And put those pieces back together

Now the only thing I can conclude from this is that it might be about the POE Koh-I-Noor which can "bind the fate of all Pieces of Eden"

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-24-2014, 01:56 AM
hopefully someone else got the video and can put it on youtube

Wobb6
02-24-2014, 02:25 AM
It's always deleted...

Try this one. (if it still works)

http://youtu.be/BTMQr2OcGNg

Applause at the beginning, resonant voice, like if it was in a large conference room... I think it's just a really good fake, but you never know.

wesker77177
02-24-2014, 02:27 AM
WOW. Sounds and looks dark and mysterious. Pumped to see if this is real!

adventurewomen
02-24-2014, 02:30 AM
It's always deleted...

Try this one. (if it still works)

http://youtu.be/BTMQr2OcGNg
Hard to see what's going on, if someone was filming a presentation and they knew the weren't being watched closely they wouldn't be hiding the camera or trying to disguise it. Surely trying to disguise the camera would cause attention to themselves and get that person thrown out of the conference.

Sounds like Noah's voice! OMG. IDK (That's just the Connor fan girl in me hoping for a sequel for Connor):eek:

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-24-2014, 02:49 AM
don't worry guys if it it gets taken down ive got a plan b wink wink =)

X_xWolverinEx_X
02-24-2014, 03:03 AM
this is what it says from what I could hear . pick up the pieces its all you can do now, its the only way out ,put the pieces back together and(could not hear not this part ) then says before the lights goes dark then a girl starts to sing .

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-24-2014, 03:10 AM
Hard to see what's going on, if someone was filming a presentation and they knew the weren't being watched closely they wouldn't be hiding the camera or trying to disguise it. Surely trying to disguise the camera would cause attention to themselves and get that person thrown out of the conference.

Sounds like Noah's voice! OMG. IDK (That's just the Connor fan girl in me hoping for a sequel for Connor):eek:

Exactly!

Also, it almost does, doesn't it? BUT as much as I would want that too…. we…. must….. wait…..:p

alekiratu
02-24-2014, 03:24 AM
Someone found the song at the end of the video on reddit. It's Harmless Monster by CocoRosie. FRENCH MUSICIANS !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGNavkb9XD0&feature=kp

Is it too early to hazard a guess that the protagonist is female?

adventurewomen
02-24-2014, 03:27 AM
Exactly!

Also, it almost does, doesn't it? BUT as much as I would want that too…. we…. must….. wait…..:p
You're right about that, I had to stop myself from playing this great song!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

------------------

The voice almost does yeah, but it sounds like it's been edited. Noah's voice is amazing love him so much! <3

Megas_Doux
02-24-2014, 03:37 AM
It could be fake....

But at the same time, when the"reddit" rumour about someone claiming to have seen an "Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag" power point presentation during a flight hit the internet a year ago, MANY rule that out within seconds........

http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/181u16/assassins_creed_iv_black_flags/

And we know what happened, only time will tell......

alekiratu
02-24-2014, 03:42 AM
The Voice-over in the video is Clay from Revelations.

http://allsoundsasscreed.tumblr.com/post/35368806661/pick-up-the-pieces-thats-all-you-can-do-now

adventurewomen
02-24-2014, 03:45 AM

http://allsoundsasscreed.tumblr.com/post/35368806661/pick-up-the-pieces-thats-all-you-can-do-now
Thank you, for posting that calmed down the fan girl in me! :D

Thanks for the evidence this video is now a fake. :D

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-24-2014, 03:47 AM
Thank you, for posting that calmed down the fan girl in me! :D

Thanks for the evidence this video is now a fake. :D

Phew, that was close! lol

And to cheer you up, here are some real Connor lines calling for Charles Lee ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkc2Gl_ip0A

I Still Want To Know When The Heck Was He Supposed To Say "Stop Poking Me"?!?!?! XD

lawraWeltreich
02-24-2014, 04:18 AM

thank you for your amazing findings, my friend

adventurewomen
02-24-2014, 04:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkc2Gl_ip0A

I Still Want To Know When The Heck Was He Supposed To Say "Stop Poking Me"?!?!?! XD
OMG thank you! Made my day that much better, just hearing Noah's voice helps, he's really talented! :D

Haha yeah I want to know when he said "Stop poking me?" Sure sounds interesting! ;)

Nelorn
02-24-2014, 05:24 AM
Why was this video immediately decided to be a fake?

Although the VO is confirmed to be Subject 16, it almost directly relates to the title of the game. This appears to be a presentation of sorts, and we won't have to wait long before an official announcement is made.

Consus_E
02-24-2014, 06:10 AM

I like this video better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFlq2SerGQ

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-24-2014, 06:24 AM
I like this video better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFlq2SerGQ

Saw this one not too long ago… Still makes me laugh every time ^_^

LoyalACFan
02-24-2014, 06:54 AM
Guess I'm a little late to the party, but yeah, this looks fake. Font and spacing aside, they already had Assassin's Creed: The Fall, so I doubt they'd make Assassin's Creed: GREAT Fall as well.

ACLexter
02-24-2014, 07:27 AM
Saw this one not too long ago… Still makes me laugh every time ^_^

Lol, Charles Leeeee!!!

killzab
02-24-2014, 08:01 AM
Can you..like NOT be an *******? Like, just try. We all will support you in this endeavor.

I won't forget how much of a ***** she was to me last year before Black Flag's release. I don't forgive easily.

Also, if you think this is me being an ******* then you must only know REALLY nice people ...

And won't you guys ever learn ? You did the same mistake with Black Flag leaks last year but still you're so quick to dismiss these rumors as fake.

We don't know yet ! Why not just take them with a pinch of salt but still try to discuss about the implications of these rumors, as if they were true ? It's not like we have anything else to discuss about ....

Ah .. how i miss some of the posters on these forums .... Hope they come back one day ...

True_Assassin92
02-24-2014, 08:48 AM
It's really annoying to see some people say: "Omg, Connoooor is back, I think this must be the real deal". Next someone confirms it's not him and immediately after they say that it's a fake one for certain. Such ignorance. Just go with the flow and enjoy it :).

The one who comes up with these logos and videos really puts a lot of effort into it. It's fun to speculate and the video was pretty interesting :). Eager to know the truth!

Farlander1991
02-24-2014, 09:09 AM
Maybe my dream will come true and the next AC game is set in Wallachia/Moldova.

Unlikely, though.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-24-2014, 09:19 AM
It's really annoying to see some people say: "Omg, Connoooor is back, I think this must be the real deal". Next someone confirms it's not him and immediately after they say that it's a fake one for certain. Such ignorance. Just go with the flow and enjoy it :).

Trust me, I want to believe that as much as the biggest fangirls out there, but I'd hate for them as well as me to be the victim of trolling ^_^;;

killzab
02-24-2014, 09:48 AM

The one who comes up with these logos and videos really puts a lot of effort into it. It's fun to speculate and the video was pretty interesting :). Eager to know the truth!

I agree, so much.

I personally like to discuss any rumor, because it's fun to speculate. I don't try systematically to prove that a rumor is fake.

frodrigues55
02-24-2014, 11:39 AM

Seriously, that was more than annoying, it was borderline bipolar. Since the begining of the thread she was giving lessons no one asked for, then it's "Noah" in a video and suddenly all the resons she was shoving down everyone's throat disappear.

I agree, she should just relax and have fun. Especulation like this is not that serious. If it's fake, we move on to the official discussion. If it's true, we can see how much we speculated and how far on/off we were. It's that simple.

dex3108
02-24-2014, 12:15 PM
If somebody of you knows what is Jade Raymond favourite history era you know location for next AC :D

Assassin’s Creed has explored the Crusades, the Renaissance, American Revolution and most recently pirates. The fifth installment will feature her favorite historical era, Raymond says, but she can’t even give a hint of what that is because it would ruin the surprise. She did dispel the rumor that it is set at the end of the samurai age in Japan. That said, she thinks that would be a cool idea.

http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/meet-woman-behind-assassin-s-creed-155897

aL_____eX
02-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Sorry for being a partycrasher again, but this "presentation video"... Jeez... I don't know how some people who participated in the Freedom Cry hint discussion let themself troll by some Photoshop geniuses (or better noobs). In the end you can still see this unimaginable, fantastic, ingenious logo... wait...

I'm a calm guy most of the time, but as a design student, I just want to cry seeing this bullsh*t! No one ever ever ever at Ubisoft would present something that looks that wrong to anyone in the whole world. It's the details that are important and Ubisoft (most of the times at least) doesn't fail at the details! Concept art, artworks, books, novels, it's all quite perfect. So they would never make something like this public. I know, at this time of the year everyone would be pleased with the announcement of the new title, but there is 0,000% truth in this video! It's fake, fake, fake and fake! And at everyone saying "Oh, this looks promising", I guess the makers reached their goal - they trolled you.

Sushiglutton
02-24-2014, 12:52 PM
I still believe in this "Great Fall" rumour ;). I've been suprised so many times (especially around the XBOXOne PS4 launches and AC4:BF) how many of these rumours that turned out to be true in the end. I don't understand the font-arguments at all, but it looks pro to me.

DEADLYxASSAS51N
02-24-2014, 01:00 PM
New Screenshot!!!http://imageshack.com/a/img706/6824/6g96.jpg

ACLexter
02-24-2014, 01:26 PM
New Screenshot!!!http://imageshack.com/a/img706/6824/6g96.jpg

That explains it. :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
02-24-2014, 01:49 PM
That explains it. :rolleyes:It should..

As I say, leaks and rumours should be taken with a pinch of salt..

Mr_Shade
02-24-2014, 02:20 PM
Fan bases are passionate - so it's expected..

I'm just always concerned about the fall out, when these 'leaks' get proven untrue.. so always advise caution...

avk111
02-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Whether it happens or not,

I will always remember first time I read the "Best Buy" rumor about Connor and French Revolution , it gave me goosebumps and a mini-hyper experience I will never forgot , damn you hype train.

adventurewomen
02-24-2014, 03:06 PM
I won't forget how much of a ***** she was to me last year before Black Flag's release. I don't forgive easily.

Also, if you think this is me being an ******* then you must only know REALLY nice people ...

And won't you guys ever learn ? You did the same mistake with Black Flag leaks last year but still you're so quick to dismiss these rumors as fake.

We don't know yet ! Why not just take them with a pinch of salt but still try to discuss about the implications of these rumors, as if they were true ? It's not like we have anything else to discuss about ....

Ah .. how i miss some of the posters on these forums .... Hope they come back one day ...
Once again you're taking things too far, stop with your personal insults, please drop your personal vendetta against me. I have reported this post of yours.

You should know that I was not on the forums during the Blag Flag leaks I only started posting on the forums in late July last year, please get your facts straight. I've not been rude to you since before black flag's release, since like I said I only started posting again in late July. I had my account since 2010 but I never used my account fully until last year.

Stop hating on me, you're taking things too far, please stop.

Seriously, that was more than annoying, it was borderline bipolar. Since the begining of the thread she was giving lessons no one asked for, then it's "Noah" in a video and suddenly all the resons she was shoving down everyone's throat disappear.
Frodrugues, I'm not bipolar how could you make that judgement since you don't know who I am. Your post is insulting.

I wasn't shoving anything that I was saying "down everyone's throats" like you said, sad that you saw my posts to be perceived that way that wasn't my intention.

That post you're referring to the part where I mentioned Noah Watts voice wasn't a serious part of the post what said above about the detail of the video was.

I've not been "giving lessons" I was just commenting on what can be seen easily to everyone's eyes when you compare the offical logo to these faked leaked logo's. I'm not the only one who has made this comparison here for example: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/839883-Assassin-s-Creed-Great-Fall-(Real-or-Fake-)?p=9549663&viewfull=1#post9549663 <--- which is actually a pretty good post.
So please don't try to pin this all on me that's unfair - I'm not the only one who said these leaks are fake.

There was no need for this post you're directly referring to me it's uncalled for. This kind of post just causes certain other forum members who I have quoted in this message to throw personal attacks towards me.

killzab
02-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Once again you're taking things too far, stop with your personal insults, please drop your personal vendetta against me. I have reported this post of yours.

You should know that I was not on the forums during the Blag Flag leaks I only started posting on the forums in late July last year, please get your facts straight. I've not been rude to you since before black flag's release, since like I said I only started posting again in late July. I had my account since 2010 but I never used my account fully until last year.

Stop hating on me, you're taking things too far, please stop.

I wasn't implying YOU said that during the Black Flag leaks, I was talking about members of the forums in general.

But go ahead, report me, I don't care. Just one thing, as you can see, many members have an issue with your attitude, and it's happened many times over. Maybe you should question yourself instead of calling people rude and crying that we are being mean to you etc.

Mr_Shade
02-24-2014, 03:24 PM
right..

I think it's time certain people start ignoring others..

It's clear that some can not discuss issues and games - without resorting to getting personal - so either start ignoring those you do not agree with / or like - or we can start going down the official route..

First step - the thread gets locked - which those of you who enjoy reading this type of thread, will be upset about..

adventurewomen
02-24-2014, 03:25 PM
I wasn't implying YOU said that during the Black Flag leaks, I was talking about members of the forums in general.

But go ahead, report me, I don't care. Just one thing, as you can see, many members have an issue with your attitude, and it's happened many times over. Maybe you should question yourself instead of calling people rude and crying that we are being mean to you etc.
So you're completely disregarding this statement you made in your previous post:

Not many members, it's not just me that you have caused issues with it's many of the other forum members that you have been rude to and it's uncalled for.

I can take my own responsibility..

I'm not crying over things so please don't insinuate that. You have taken things to a personal level which you don't have a right to, since you don't know who I am. Don't make judgements on people you don't know.

Sushiglutton
02-24-2014, 03:46 PM

A billion times this. Why waste time talking to someone you don't like? Just ignore eachother completely from now on. That would be much appreciated by the rest of us!

adventurewomen
02-24-2014, 04:03 PM
right..

It's clear that some can not discuss issues and games - without resorting to getting personal - so either start ignoring those you do not agree with / or like - or we can start going down the official route..

First step - the thread gets locked - which those of you who enjoy reading this type of thread, will be upset about..

A billion times this. Why waste time talking to someone you don't like? Just ignore eachother completely from now on. That would be much appreciated by the rest of us!

I'll just have to ignore, just wanted things to resolve - I guess the only way it seems left now it just to ignore.

I wouldn't want this thread to get locked, it wouldn't be fair to those who like this thread.

Fatal-Feit
02-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Sometimes ignoring certain pretentious individuals are harder than you think. Especially when they log in just to start personal feuds. :rolleyes:

Farlander1991
02-24-2014, 04:33 PM
Which is why there's an ignore list :p I keep people that irritate the hell out of me there. Don't even have to read what they're saying.

Mr_Shade
02-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Sometimes ignoring certain pretentious individuals are harder than you think. Especially when they log in just to start personal feuds. :rolleyes:
But, if you ignore them - you can't see what they are posting? ;)

If it's personal insults / attacks the Mods will get em ;)

anyway.. back on topic… ;)

LoyalACFan
02-24-2014, 04:59 PM

...wtf are you guys talking about. PM me?

killzab
02-24-2014, 05:01 PM
...wtf are you guys talking about. PM me?

A new rumor about ACV being set in Victorian England with a protagonist called Samuel Fey.

And about the previous topic, ok I will ignore too.

LoyalACFan
02-24-2014, 05:06 PM
A new rumor about ACV being set in Victorian England with a protagonist called Samuel Fey.

And about the previous topic, ok I will ignore too.

Lol I just found that in the Future AC Titles thread as soon as I posted that. Thanks for the info though!

stavrosyomafias
02-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Just to inform you that the world premeiere trailer of AC 4 BF released on March of 2013.

Sushiglutton
02-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Hello!

Just came in to say that Great Fall is a hoax.

It came from these (stupid) moderators of this French forum.
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-30459-713505-1-0-1-0-ac-great-fall-c-etait-nous.htm

(just translate the page with google)

So now, you'll just have to throw your tantrum to them :)

Ha great job, I fell for it :D!

lothario-da-be
02-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Best troll rumor ever though.

jayjay275
02-24-2014, 07:31 PM
Knew it and said it from the very beginning.

STDlyMcStudpants
02-24-2014, 08:25 PM
Lmao i love how the new rumor is victorian london and i said the great fall of london bridges hahahahahha
This guy couldve made a leak on accident

aL_____eX
02-24-2014, 08:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LuXmgzu.png

Oops... :rolleyes: Sorry, couldn't resist. :cool:

edit: Forgot that it's going to be a numbered title...

silvermercy
02-24-2014, 10:55 PM
I chocked on my drink reading this. *ugly loud snort*

http://gurtygurt.tumblr.com/post/77711916417/i-hope-the-slogan-for-assassins-creed-v-is

lmao Imagine if this was the slogan...

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-24-2014, 10:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LuXmgzu.png

Oops... :rolleyes: Sorry, couldn't resist. :cool:

edit: Forgot that it's going to be a numbered title...

Couldn't resist laughing XD

GunnerGalactico
02-25-2014, 08:49 AM
I chocked on my drink reading this. *ugly loud snort*

http://gurtygurt.tumblr.com/post/77711916417/i-hope-the-slogan-for-assassins-creed-v-is

lmao Imagine if this was the slogan...

Prepare your animus .. Hahaha ;)

I get it.

Mr_Shade
02-25-2014, 12:51 PM
[rolls eyes]

pacmanate
02-25-2014, 01:18 PM
[rolls eyes]

Im guessing you cant type anything else today haha

Mr_Shade
02-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Im guessing you cant type anything else today haha

I'm just surprised people still think it's real, after people admitted to faking it - mind you - was that a double bluff.. hmmm?

True_Assassin92
02-25-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm just surprised people still think it's real, after people admitted to faking it - mind you - was that a double bluff.. hmmm?

They don't, the next game will feature Samuel Fey in Victiorian London :D.

Mr_Shade
02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
They don't, the next game will feature Samuel Fey in Victiorian London :D.

[rolls eyes] - again lol

True_Assassin92
02-25-2014, 02:06 PM
[rolls eyes] - again lol

Very good, that's what I wanted to hear! You better not be lying :D.

Fatal-Feit
02-25-2014, 02:06 PM
Mr.Shade should just reveal AC:V for us. It's torturing me. :(

Mr_Shade
02-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Very good, that's what I wanted to hear! You better not be lying :D.

I'm not saying anything - since I don't comment on rumours ;) - just find it odd people say it was this, then that, now something new..

I'm happy either way - keeps you guys talking about it - rather than spamming :P LOL

[goes play South Park - The Stick of Truth]

True_Assassin92
02-25-2014, 02:14 PM
I'm not saying anything - since I don't comment on rumours ;) - just find it odd people say it was this, then that, now something new..

I'm happy either way - keeps you guys talking about it - rather than spamming :P LOL

Well I've never seen any comments on what this yoyonoa guy predicts the next AC setting to be... So my believe is that it'll still be the french revolution, although I must admit it's wishful thinking too :D.

Hans684
02-25-2014, 02:16 PM
[rolls eyes] - again lol

That leak is a early press releases(if true), just like the leaked press release for ACIVBF(turned out to be true). It's the most believable leak we have, it's so detailed while also havering a pre order link that leads to Ubishop named AC V.

pacmanate
02-25-2014, 02:19 PM
That leak is a early press releases(if true), just like the leaked press release for ACIVBF(turned out to be true). It's the most believable leak we have, it's so detailed while also havering a pre order link that leads to Ubishop named AC V.

That link leads to nothing.

Mr_Shade
02-25-2014, 02:23 PM
just to be clear, incase people are trying to read between the lines on my posts -

Ubisoft does not comment on rumour and speculation.

Carry on

TimNick151297
02-25-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey guys, I think all the images are 100% fake. I mean, look, with a bit PS you can easily create a "leak". So we have to wait 'til Ubisoft announce the new title :D
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/1956778_622550544504715_1146553492_o.jpg

LoyalACFan
02-25-2014, 06:28 PM
Mr.Shade should just reveal AC:V for us. It's torturing me. :(

Me too, but I doubt we'll make it to March 1 without some real proof leaks. Or maybe even the official announcement, which has been on the ninth Thursday of the year for the past two games (that's two days from now BTW)

Anyway, why are people still posting in here? I thought the Great Fall hoaxers revealed it was fake.

MamYume
02-26-2014, 12:29 AM
Hello, I'm one of moderator who made the fake. What's funny is that we had a fake our fake. :rolleyes: (the picture posted by TimNick isn't us)
Lots of website still believe in Great Fall according to the latest articles published :cool:

Please, don't hit me :'(

Dome500
02-26-2014, 12:31 AM
Hello, I'm one of moderator who made the fake. What's funny is that we had a fake our fake. :rolleyes: (the picture posted by TimNick isn't us)
Lots of website still believe in Great Fall according to the latest articles published :cool:

Please, don't hit me :'(

*kicking you*

Here - I didn't hit you.

pacmanate
02-26-2014, 08:06 AM
Can a moderator add *Confirmed Fake* to the end of my thread title please? Thanks.