PDA

View Full Version : ON NOW: Single-Player Community Event Wreak Havoc on the Sea (Feb 20 Feb 26)

UbiGabe
02-21-2014, 03:44 PM
For this challenge you will have to cause havoc at sea and plunder and salvage (use them to repair the Jackdaw) ships before next Wednesday in order to be eligible to win. If the entire AC4 community can plunder a set number of ships, you will all receive the El Impoluto's Wheel for the Jackdaw. You can find out exactly where both you and our entire community stand by opening the pause menu - Community Event details are listed on the right in the Initiates Feed!

NOTE: Sending a ship to the Kenway Fleet WILL NOT COUNT towards the objective, since the ship itself is not actually destroyed. If you want to be absolutely certain that your kills are counted, always choose REPAIR THE JACKDAW.

Good hunting Assassins!

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1780745_10152020710418068_1055432057_n.jpg

stetsonaw
02-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to completing the Community Event collection, as I'm pretty sure this is the last one that I need!

Oh, and you still need to update your signature, @UbiGabe ;)

byte_x
02-22-2014, 12:44 AM
this challange dissapointed me, i was expecting something more different, since we already had man o wars and this is the last step to %100. oh well, better luck next time, at least its easy

kevieyang
02-25-2014, 01:32 AM
Any announcement when the new challenge will be?

I moved place and just got internet access and the challenge had already been completed :(

Only thing I have left in this game is the social events and community challenge stuff

AlyoshaCephas
02-25-2014, 04:05 AM
Any announcement when the new challenge will be?

There has been a new one almost weekly for a while now.

I moved place and just got internet access and the challenge had already been completed :(

Only thing I have left in this game is the social events and community challenge stuff

That the challenge has been achieved does not mean that it has been completed. There are two aspects to each community challenge: participation by the community and the individual player. The community has to make its mark - in this case: plundering 375,000 ships - in order for anyone to receive the reward. Individual players that meet the requirement for their participation in the event - in this case: plundering 5 ships - receive the reward if the community makes its mark. But you do not have to plunder those 5 ships before the community plunders 375,000.

In other words, you still have until the end of the timed event to plunder 5 ships to qualify for the reward.