PDA

View Full Version : Where is Animal 56???

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Hi friends,

I'm currently playing the game for a second time, because it looked like I missed one animal in my first run. I have just left the factory now and although I was really carefull, there's already an animal missing again!

I had a constant eye on the scanner and before I entered the factory, the scanner showed more than 56 animals. I took a picture of the reaper and every other animal inside the factory. I even tried to take a picture of the boss, but I got no frame of him at all. When I was back at Hillys, I could see that I have room for one animal more than the scanner would show.

Well, I would really like to get the disk as a reward for taking a picture of all 56 animals in the game, but it seems like one of these beasts is a secret!
Is anyone here who can solve this riddle?

With kind greetings from Germany - Your JP

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Hi friends,

I'm currently playing the game for a second time, because it looked like I missed one animal in my first run. I have just left the factory now and although I was really carefull, there's already an animal missing again!

I had a constant eye on the scanner and before I entered the factory, the scanner showed more than 56 animals. I took a picture of the reaper and every other animal inside the factory. I even tried to take a picture of the boss, but I got no frame of him at all. When I was back at Hillys, I could see that I have room for one animal more than the scanner would show.

Well, I would really like to get the disk as a reward for taking a picture of all 56 animals in the game, but it seems like one of these beasts is a secret!
Is anyone here who can solve this riddle?

With kind greetings from Germany - Your JP

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Did you find the bugs that carried away the piece of Starkos that you put down for them?

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 09:41 PM
I missed one animal too.

There are no animals on my map so I assume it was a boss or temporary.

I got the bug mentioned above. I got the cyclops. I got the first boss at Black Isle.

I didn't get the robot at the end of of the factory because I assumed it wasn't an animal.Was it?

Also it wouldn't let me photograph the thing that was holding Double H. Was that it?

I am playing the X-box Version.

Also, while I'm asking questions, did anyone receive emails from the Hillyan Guide? I bought a subscription at the beginning of the game but never recieved any emails for it. Anyone know?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 06:45 AM
Did you get the Space Whale between Hillis and the moon?

I never received an e-mail from the Hillyian Guide either. It must be an oversight on the part of the developers.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 11:41 AM
Does the SPACE WHALE count? I was trying to photograph this thing but all the shots just went to my photo album...

when you try to photograph animals, a circular icon always pops out to tell you if framing is bad, or too far...but I got nothing.

I was missing one animal by the time i was heading to the moon (and my animal radar showed 0) so I was wondering if the SPACE WHALE was IT!

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 02:33 AM
I had to shoot all the ice off the whale before it would recognize the animal.

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 10:23 AM
what is the cyclops?
i'm missing 2 animals right now. i assume one is the space whale.
i have 1 more animal marker on black isle that i can't find but it only shows up when i'm at sea.
when i go inside black isle, my animal detector says 0 animals.
(btw, the first boss in black isle is still hanging around in the same room in case anybody missed it)

[spoiler]
i haven't gotten my spaceship yet, but i'm suspecting that the animal that i'm missing is in the volcano. does anybody know?

thanks!