PDA

View Full Version : DLC packs missing in store (PS3)

Brubix
02-19-2014, 03:28 AM
I scanned through the 7 pages here and found nothing. I did notice that there are similar issues on PC in conjunction with Steam. But being as I am on PS3 and that doesn't apply I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the song pack for PS3 as I noticed some were missing.

3 doors down
Nickelback
Fall out boy

I could buy the Nickelback and Fallout boy individually
3 doors down was not even in there as a single option

I anm sure there are some others but can't recall them atm.

I know they were available for RS1. Do I need to buy the expansion to import RS1 to RS2 to then access these older DLC?

BaddDadd2010
02-19-2014, 04:19 AM
I had that problem with the Avenged Sevenfold pack. The songs were there, but not the pack. Pretty sure that was RS1 as well.

My solution was to go onto the playstation store online, rather than through the PS3 store. Then the pack was available, and I bought it there.

The $9.99 import tool doesn't have anything to do with DLC. It's only to import the RS1 on-disk songs (most of them).

Brubix
02-19-2014, 04:45 AM
That worked. Forgot about the online store via my PC.

Thanks

Doom-878
02-19-2014, 03:54 PM
I'm looking to buy a Rise Against song on the Sony Ent Store but they only have up to KISS. Are the songs available via the PS3 directly?

daddy_felix
02-19-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm looking to buy a Rise Against song on the Sony Ent Store but they only have up to KISS. Are the songs available via the PS3 directly?

I can confirm the songs are available in the psn eu store (looked on pc). Don't know if they are available ingame.

Doom-878
02-19-2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks. I was referring to the United States market.

BaddDadd2010
02-19-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm looking to buy a Rise Against song on the Sony Ent Store but they only have up to KISS. Are the songs available via the PS3 directly?Not sure why you're not finding them. They were there yeasterday and they still show up for me now.

I went here (http://rocksmith.ubi.com/rocksmith/en-US/music/index.aspx), clicked on the Downloads (DLC) button, then clicked on the orange Playstation Network button. That took me here (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/q=rocksmith), then in the search box on the upper right, I searched for Rise Against*, and the new track pack and all the individual songs were found. Make sure you only buy the Rocksmith songs, it will find other games as well.

ETA: *Maybe this is the missing step.

Doom-878
02-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Looks like a timing issue as I see it now :D