PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Cant complete scene 2 even! HELP PLEASE!

Lenmeister
02-18-2014, 12:50 AM
HI all
brand new to game and series. Looks fantastic but...can someone please tell me what to do in Part 2 Pursuit...I cant find the Assassin or figure out what to do! I've spent hours trying to work it out only 5 minutes into the game! I'm at my wits end already. PLEASE HELP! There appears to be no way to the higher ground I can see.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Len

Alphacos007
02-18-2014, 03:35 PM
You have to hold shift to free-run and then climb on top of the tower where the objective points you to.

rcole_sooner
02-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Yep, Alpha always has good advice.

Look for ways to climb things. Look for slanted trees, rocks, wooden structures. A lot of times there are ways to cross whole areas above the ground.

The assassin chase in the opening part, I think it so teach you how to free run and chase. Just hold shift or RT to free run, aim your run, but let the game do the climbing and jumping work. It is pretty amazing to watch.

Oh, yeah, and climb stuff ... always climb stuff. :D

Alphacos007
02-19-2014, 03:52 AM
Thanks for the support rcole, I honestly try to do my best to help others just like I was helped when I needed.

@Lenmeister
I actually tought you were asking about another part as you used the expression "higher ground" and there is a misson that asks you to get to higher ground :P
So yea, just like rcole said, you can climb most of the stuff around, specially buildings, trees and wooden structures. To do such thing you have to hold Shift and run in the object's direction, and the character will automatically start to climb. All you have to do in this mission is follow the Assassin, and in order to do so you'll have to climb a lot of wooden towers and structures. The game usually tells or shows you more or less where you have to climb, even though there are many other available routes.
Hope this helps you getting started with the game :)

rcole_sooner
02-19-2014, 03:59 PM
After checking the sequences again, I may be wrong. Sequence 2 seems to be in Havana. Lenmeister, are you sure you are not is sequence 1?

If you are in Sequence 2 after only 5 minutes, I should be asking advice from you. :p

Assuming you are really in sequence 1....

One more thing, is don't worry about chasing the him right from the beach.

Just explore around first, get a sync point or 2, and grab some goodies.

Eventually .... the only way left to go ... will trigger another cut scene with him. At that point the chase is on.