PDA

View Full Version : AC4 - Seq 5- Unmanned won't start

rcole_sooner
02-16-2014, 06:55 AM
I have an exclamation point on the windmill by the restricted area, but when I get there I don't find anyone, and the mission will not start.

I have killed all the guards all the way to the gate, but cannot figure how to get in the gate.

Actually I snuck around first, but eventually killed everyone trying to climb the wall.

I don't know what to do.

The previous sequence is finished with the replay option, but that does not trigger a new unmanned sequence to start.

I've snuck to the gate, disable bells, shot brutes with darts, restarted the game, sailed to sea, but the exclamation point remains on the windmill.

What am I missing?

I am going to try climbing to the top of the windmill again ... I did once to sync the area, but maybe I missed something ... brb ...

YazX_
02-16-2014, 10:58 AM
you should climb at the top and find captain kidd, strange you didnt find him, try again and look him up.

rcole_sooner
02-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Yeah, that was it. I guess I just concentrated on the view sync point and didn't even look behind me.

That is why I am such an easy mark in MP mode. :p

The fast travel made it easy to get back up there, however. And sure enough, there the kid was and the mission started fine. I also learned one can get credit for disabling the bells, even after they have been sounded ... several times LOL ... I ain't complainin'.

Another thing .... I got my Xbox Wireless Controller Receiver hooked up last night ... that thing works great. Much more responsive XY axis control. Now I just gotta get my brain to learn all the buttons, a few seems backwards, but I'll get 'em down.