PDA

View Full Version : menu for inventory?

wildheart25c
02-15-2014, 05:09 PM
I'm not looking for the items I purchased. I want to look at the current items I'm holding to find out if I should stick with the knife or the blade or w/e other weapon I'm carrying. Why can't I find it?

Alphacos007
02-15-2014, 06:01 PM
I don't think there is a menu for this, you need to go at Captain's Cabin or at your hideout's underground room.

YazX_
02-16-2014, 11:10 AM
use your mouse wheel or numbers on keyboard, you can also customize the numbers from game's options, each number is bound to a specific weapon,

Space_Odyssey
02-16-2014, 11:23 AM
By default you can change your current weapons by pressing "Q" or the numbers on your keyboard and with the middle mouse scroll.

wildheart25c
02-17-2014, 05:16 PM
this is odd. i thought i already replied to this. ok well nothing wrong about doing this again

first of all ty for the help.

id like to thank ubisoft for this new system. assigning weapons of any kind to these 4 buttons. but it's like dealing with a genie from that movie dreamweaver? dreameater? In it we learn that Genies or Gens never give you waht you really want :P You say you wish you had your friend's car and you end u pgetting it but only because he got into an accident and our wisher got it through auction :P

so i get to assign anything i want to these 4 keys but they take away my ability to see my inventory :P

thank you again for answering.