PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag - reset outposts option

Yshnu
02-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Would it be possible for designers to patch the game and give us the ability to reset Legendary Ships and Assassination Contracts? These are the most fun elements of the game and it would increase replayability, which would be very useful until AC5 comes out.

It it my understanding that a reset option was added for Far Cry 3. Surely it wouldn't be that hard to accomplish for Black Flag as well.

Thanks Ubisoft - your games rock!

The--Ends
02-15-2014, 02:43 PM
I agree with the original poster.

You guys did an amazing job with the Legendary Ships, the battle, the music and the difficulty.. all were smoothly done.. and feeling satisfied after defeating them.
But I was disappointed that they were not respawnable. Maybe they are not respawnable because players will keep grinding them for Reales. But hey, why not dumb down the amount of money you get from Legendary Ships after defeating all of them? make it 5000 or 3000 Reales instead of 20000 Reales.

Same thing goes with Assassin Contracts, I'd like to be able to reset them once all of them have been completed. 'cause... you know... Assassin Contracts are what makes you feel like an assassin in the series.

As the original poster said, Far Cry 3 had something called "Outposts" which were not replayable and 4 months after its release, Ubisoft released a patch that lets you reset the "Outposts" because the fans asked for it.

Please.. if you guys did this for AC IV, it will increase the replay value and the fans will definitely appreciate it.

ACLexter
02-15-2014, 03:14 PM
I agree of course,
at least there's somthing to do while I'm on the jackdaw.

Yshnu
02-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Wow Lexter, you are the ultimate AC fan. I just love your collection!

Yshnu
02-17-2014, 09:03 PM
Bump

rivenemotion
04-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Yes please! Also for AC Rogue! We want to e able to replay the legendary ship battles from the Helix menu!