PDA

View Full Version : General discussion of research in any Assassin's creed versions

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Favorite character
Ratonhnhaké:ton or Connor (Adoptive name)
Born in April 4, 1756 who lived in Mohawk valley Ratonhnhaké:ton remained in his village until 1769. When he was 13 he finally gained some answers from quá:ner.

Please make this thread good :)

Sushiglutton
02-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Have you checked out the AC wiki :http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_Wiki
:D?

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Have you checked out the AC wiki :http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_Wiki
:D?

Yes of course i copied many in the assassinscreed.wikia.com
Why

ACLexter
02-14-2014, 01:44 PM
What I want to know more is about the modern day and those who came before..

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 01:54 PM
What I want to know more is about the modern day and those who came before..

What do you mean? I should make more researches?

Sushiglutton
02-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Yes of course i copied many in the assassinscreed.wikia.com
Why

Ok I'll have to admit I'm not really sure what the object of this thread is. Perhaps you could explain in more detail what it's about :)?

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Ok I'll have to admit I'm not really sure what the object of this thread is. Perhaps you could explain in more detail what it's about :)?

Because many players always play but does not listen to the storyline so I made this so players will know why it happen or when did it happen.

ACLexter
02-14-2014, 02:07 PM
What do you mean? I should make more researches?
I'm not asking you to do research,
only if you or others have info to tell then I'm happy to read it.

Farlander1991
02-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Because many players always play but does not listen to the storyline so I made this so players will know why it happen or when did it happen.

Well, if the players will have any questions or uncertainties that will always will come up in a discussion on different topics (or they can just try to google the info themselves), why have a thread that's just for collecting information when there's an already existing wiki with tons of information?

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 02:19 PM
Well, if the players will have any questions or uncertainties that will always will come up in a discussion on different topics (or they can just try to google the info themselves), why have a thread that's just for collecting information when there's an already existing wiki with tons of information?

I just want to:(

Page 2 ==>

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 02:31 PM
Edward james kenway
Born in March 10 1693 who lived in Swansea on Wales
Died in December 3 1735 aged 42 in London, Great Britain. Edward james Kenway eas a welsh-born British privateer-turned-pirate and a member of the Assassin Order.
Edward joined the British Royal Navy early in his life and once accepted, found himself stationed in the West-indies, However a quick end to the war and the promise of Gold,Glory and Fame eventually seduced him into a life of piracy it was during this quest that Edward first encountered the Assassin and Templar Orders, and became embrailed in there struggle

edward James Kenway was the father of Heytham Kenway and the grandfather of Ratonhnhaké:ton through this line, he is an ancestor of William Miles, and his Desmond.

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Aveline de Grandpré

Born in June 20 1747 who lived in New Orleans an Assassin called Agaté, however she recruited Aveline
Into the Assassin Brotherhood and became her mentor.
In the winter of 1777, Aveline traveled to New York to locate a Templar named officer Davidson, and also met
An Assassin called Connor or Ratonhnhaké:ton.

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 02:48 PM
The jackdaw was a brig captained by the
Pirate and later Assassin Edward Kenway which he obtained
With the help help of Adéwalé, during this time in the west-indies.
Before Kenway's captaincy the
Ship was a part of a spanish treasure fleet and named EI dorado. Upon securing it
Kenway renamed it the vessel Jackdaw after the bird of the same name

The Jackdaw was 60 meters long, 48.5 meters
High, had a width of 11.9 meters and had 26 sails.

Crew members
Edward james Kenway- captain (July 30 1715- November 23 1718, 1719-1722
Jack Rackham-captain(November 23 1718-January 23 1722)
Adéwalé (until 1721-22-quarter master
And numerous unamed pirates

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 02:53 PM
Assassin's creed had sold more than 49.56 million units on seventh -generation consoles (PCs excluded) as of
August 2013, according to VGCHARTZ the single-generation hit incorporate the six main games-including
Revelations (2011, inset right) - four spin-offs.

UltimaAssassin7
02-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Bow
The bow is a projectile weapon that has been used by many civilizations spanning over millennia

Assassin Tomahawk
The assassin tomahawk was a tomahawk most notably used by the Kanien'keha:ka Assassin Ratonhnhaké,otherwise known as Connor, during the 18th Century.

Hidden blade
The iconic weapon of the Assassins, the Hidden blade used for Both stealth assassinations and regular combat. It was their most versatile weapon, with multiple upgrades and forms of use.

Royal pistol
The royal pistol was a firearm by Ratonhnhaké:ton during the 18th Century.

Queen anne pistol
The queen anne pistol was a small pistol with golden butt. It was obtainable by the Assassin Aveline de Grandpré during the 18th century in New Orleans.