PDA

View Full Version : Unnoticed Single-Player Event is ON NOW!!!

medavroog
02-14-2014, 05:46 AM
There is an Unnoticed (as in UbiSoft failed to notify us, the PC-Version users) Single-Player Event current ON ... it will be over on the 19th. The official notice is in the console's forum but, never notified in the PC forum here ...
... we are far behind on this event ... so, everyone get on the game and work on it please ... we are only at 12% currently.

As for UbiSoft and "UbiGabe" ... thanks a lot for "NOT telling us (the PC-Version) about this event" ... and now, we are NOT likely to make the 100% in time!

Anykeyer
02-14-2014, 06:50 AM
It wasnt active 12h ago, So 12% isnt that bad

medavroog
02-14-2014, 11:50 AM
It wasnt active 12h ago, So 12% isnt that bad

... let's make it to the 100% mark.

YazX_
02-14-2014, 01:55 PM
the pattern as i see it, there will always be community events one after another (for how long i dont know), but when each event is done, go to game and press ESC then check the info on the right, so basically you can get the info by yourself and not wait for anyone to notify you.

And also, if you are in game and didnt check the event in game menu, a notification will appear at the bottom right corner, so no need to make a big deal out of it.

i've already did whats required and more yesterday and as Anykeyer said, it wasnt active until yesterday late night .

Mr_Shade
02-14-2014, 03:03 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/835398-ON-NOW-Single-Player-Community-Event-Deadly-Pirate-Gunslinger-(Feb-13-Feb-19)

Dunno why it wasn't showing for you guys.. can you see it now.?

Sorry for any upset - however it would have been stated in game, as posted - and it is for a week - same as the last one, so plenty of time ;)

YazX_
02-14-2014, 05:44 PM

it is showing properly since yesterday, but the guy is complaining because there was no social notification for it.

Anykeyer
02-14-2014, 05:52 PM
... let's make it to the 100% mark.

Dont worry. Guns is my specialty :)

rcole_sooner
02-14-2014, 06:00 PM
I was out of pistol shot for most of last night. LOL!

I finally went and upgraded my pistol ammo pouch and started clearing decks and forts like that. :D

medavroog
02-15-2014, 09:42 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/835398-ON-NOW-Single-Player-Community-Event-Deadly-Pirate-Gunslinger-(Feb-13-Feb-19)

Sorry for any upset - however it would have been stated in game, as posted - and it is for a week - same as the last one, so plenty of time ;)

Because that post by UbiSoft is made AFTER this post of mine here in the PC-Version Forum ... THAT was WHY the PC-Version users didn't see it.
As for those JASers who call me a rant-n-whatnots ... for all your JASers information: the notification was NEVER placed in this forum when the Event started UNTIL this post of mine stated there is this Event ...
... so, Thanks to me for telling you all there is the Event ... and thanks for the ungreatful responses: it really made me think, "why did I even bother telling?" ... after all, it is just a virtual sword - and no one will be greatful even I let them know of the Event (as per proven here).

BarmyTaffster
02-15-2014, 11:48 PM
I had mentioned that there was a new community challenge.... gunslinger///// within minutes of it starting and was gutted that had lost some kills, nevermind though as we've completed the challenge well within its due date.. I think we need harder ones :cool: