PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag multiplayer appearance pack.

MatthewHimself
02-13-2014, 04:05 PM
So I decided to buy the appearance pack since I had the extra money this week, yet it doesn't seem to have worked. None of the weapons except for 1 were unlocked for any character. The outfits weren't unlocked either. Just one or two of them. Was the pack only for the first two/three weapons/outfits per character? Or was it supposed to be for everything they had available? The description said all of the outfits, but nothings available. Did I just waste $15 or is it a bug? Also, my rogue pack isn't included in my Season Pass for some reason.

YoRo1mUsHa
02-13-2014, 04:35 PM
So I decided to buy the appearance pack since I had the extra money this week, yet it doesn't seem to have worked. None of the weapons except for 1 were unlocked for any character. The outfits weren't unlocked either. Just one or two of them. Was the pack only for the first two/three weapons/outfits per character? Or was it supposed to be for everything they had available? The description said all of the outfits, but nothings available. Did I just waste $15 or is it a bug? Also, my rogue pack isn't included in my Season Pass for some reason.
I have season pass, the description says its free with season pass, but it tells me to pay money ! , I'm not paying for that , how do I contact support ?

MatthewHimself
02-13-2014, 04:48 PM
The Appearance Pack isn't included in the Season Pass. It's an optional purchase that's supposed to give you all of the customization at once. I haven't gotten a single outfit from the purchase. I literally wasted 15 dollars.

toastedroast
09-05-2015, 01:10 PM
I purchase appearance pack this past week on PS4 I assumed it would have unlocked the champion pack outfits.
Nothing has been unlocked at all I have even got in touch on Ubisoft Support no response as of yet..