PDA

View Full Version : Guild rogues is not free with season pass

FnordlikeMedal7
02-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Guild rogues is not free with season pass. I pressed the bonus content in MP. I'm going to buy a DLC Character Pack 2 and asking me money. And I have season pass

YoRo1mUsHa
02-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Guild rogues is not free with season pass. I pressed the bonus content in MP. I'm going to buy a DLC Character Pack 2 and asking me money. And I have season pass
Same here, how do I contact support ?

pacman4565
02-13-2014, 04:34 PM
I have the same problem, I have purchased the season pass which should make all of the dlc free but it is still making me pay for Character Pack 2.I have tried re-downloading the season pass but no luck. This is quite annoying as I still have an unresolved problem which neither the ubisoft support team or xbox live support could give any assistance. The problem is that I purchased 700 erudito credits through the austere store, the item downloaded but I have no credits in game, I checked the games directory in system settings and the item is present but no credits in game. I love assassins Creed it is my favorite franchise but this stuff does really annoy me, when I have to keep contacting the games developers just so I can get the things they have already sold me! Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me.

Alphacos007
02-13-2014, 05:54 PM
This is a known issue for most console players. You should probably contact support just to let them know you have the problem as well, but the only workaround I can see would be to wait untill they fix it. I understand the frustration, I would be mad if it hadn't worked here as well, but honestly there's nothing important in the DLC, just 3 characters for multiplayer, I believe you can play with the ones you already have for a few more days :)