PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

Mustang_Mullins
02-13-2014, 07:46 AM
I had an idea where as since this game, as stated by a developer in an interview, is similar to an rpg that there should be parts that are very rare that make you want to keep pushing to get those parts so you can make your car better performance wise and detailing like rims or a special hood. Engine parts being a major idea of mine. In real life we see like 700- 1500 hp Supras and 900 hp civics if there was special brand name turbos and piston heads that would give you that extra humph, and when you drop a gear you actually get all that power to the wheels. Even as a cash flow you put in different kinds of gas more expensive stuff so that you also get extra hp, or different engine oils. Since this is the entire United States, why not make it realistic. Having to drive to a dealership to buy cars and have both new and used cars for those who can't afford a brand new one, think stuff like this would truly make this game a complete game.

eyanvenom
02-15-2014, 10:55 AM
I agree! good ideas

Sensoryx1979
07-24-2014, 01:20 AM
I definitely agree on more upgrade options. Different types of turbos or superchargers, more exhaust options including mufflers to choose the sound your car has, different engine blocks - heads - intakes etc.

I think a cool twist also would be to ADD an option to put parts on yourself "using maybe a minigame" that offers a little better performance for taking the time to install it vs auto install. The one thing most car games lack is the ability to really feel you have a unique version of a car over another player. I want to feel like I won because of my driving abilities, and my tuning abilities - maybe make the minigame semi challenging so that adding a part is not always the same - there could be 2-3 levels or quality " for example, adding a turbo that might give a 40hp boost using automatic install , could possibly add 45 , 50 or 55hp if you do well at installing it.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT !!!!!