PDA

View Full Version : ACBF4 Crash only when game is saved in Havana

darts508
02-13-2014, 04:03 AM
I have not been able to actually play this games single player past Havana, the game saves perfectly fine on the first island though when ever i save on Havana and then go to reload the save the game just crashes. any help would be appreciated.

and yes I have checked out "support.ubi.com" and there is nothing there to support this problem.

YazX_
02-13-2014, 01:46 PM
usually when people faced this problem had corrupted files, try to verify game files in UPlay and see if it downloads/replace files in your installation folder, note that you might do it more than once for it work.

other thing you might want to do before verifying games files is to reinstall UPlay, just make sure to backup your saves before doing so.

darts508
02-13-2014, 05:48 PM
usually when people faced this problem had corrupted files, try to verify game files in UPlay and see if it downloads/replace files in your installation folder, note that you might do it more than once for it work.

other thing you might want to do before verifying games files is to reinstall UPlay, just make sure to backup your saves before doing so.

I was just wondering how i verify the game files on Uplay, its easy not steam though i cannot seam to find the option on Uplay.

Alphacos007
02-13-2014, 06:09 PM
I was just wondering how i verify the game files on Uplay, its easy not steam though i cannot seam to find the option on Uplay.

Sorry, I didn't really understand your post. Is your game Steam? In case it is, then you'll have to verify the files through Steam itself, the Steam version of Uplay doesn't have a button to verify the game files.

darts508
02-13-2014, 06:21 PM
Sorry, I didn't really understand your post. Is your game Steam? In case it is, then you'll have to verify the files through Steam itself, the Steam version of Uplay doesn't have a button to verify the game files.

No my game is on Uplay not steam, I just don't understand how to verify game files on Uplay.

YazX_
02-13-2014, 06:24 PM

Launch UPlay, click on Games and select AC4, it will navigate to game main window, there is a small down arrow next to "Play SinglePlayer" button, click on that arrow and select "Verify Game Files"

darts508
02-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Launch UPlay, click on Games and select AC4, it will navigate to game main window, there is a small down arrow next to "Play SinglePlayer" button, click on that arrow and select "Verify Game Files"

That fixed it, Thank you! ;D