PDA

View Full Version : Guild of Rogues DLC

Grantyboy136
02-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Need some help with downloading the Guild of Rogues DLC.

I have bought the season pass for ACIV on PS4 and when I try to download the guild of rogues pack it is charging me. Need to know if its just me having this problem or not? annoying me as I have paid the 15.99 for season pass but cannot download this for free even though it's included with the season pass.

Alphacos007
02-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Just be patient, Ubi still did not add it to the Season Pass owners so you can't get it yet. It's a known issue, just wait and it'll appear for you soon enough.

stetsonaw
02-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Need some help with downloading the Guild of Rogues DLC.

I have bought the season pass for ACIV on PS4 and when I try to download the guild of rogues pack it is charging me. Need to know if its just me having this problem or not? annoying me as I have paid the 15.99 for season pass but cannot download this for free even though it's included with the season pass.
Are you trying to download it from in game, or from the store? When I highlight the game on the dynamic bar, and go down to related, i saw it there, marked as free. Try checking there. Mr_Shade also stated the following in another thread:

Hi All,

The team are aware that the DLC may not be showing up for everyone - please re check again later tonight, since the DLC may release at different times in different regions.

Also please do contact support - so they are aware and able to track the issue, in case it's region specific and to make sure they are aware you are still waiting!

The content should be listed for FREE for season pass owners in the in game 'Additional Content' menu - accessed on the main menu of the game, so please use that, just in case you get charged using any other method.