PDA

View Full Version : Unlockables in AC games

Gibbo2g_83
02-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Does anyone know if the devs have ever considered unlocking multiplayer characters to use in free roam after completing the story missions? I think it would be a great idea I'd much rather unlock other characters rather than cheats. I just think it would be cool to unlock something completely different to what is already in the game.

Landruner
02-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Does anyone know if the devs have ever considered unlocking multiplayer characters to use in free roam after completing the story missions? I think it would be a great idea I'd much rather unlock other characters rather than cheats. I just think it would be cool to unlock something completely different to what is already in the game.

I wish they do consider this someday and make it for free - Alas, without sounding pejorative for the company - all the unlockable material (characters, pieces of gear and items) are subject to business deal or micro transaction from Ubisoft and not the result of the competence and achievement of the player.

- Let face it, what used to be goodies of spleen offered by play and replay value while ago during the old good days of video gaming are now, greedy transaction for additional money on the top of a game that you already paid. Sad really sad.
------------
I wish actually that some MP Characters could be used as random encounter rivals and/or bosses in the SP version of the game. Players met them each once, but randomly while roaming in SP (While roaming Only for not disturbing the main mission's progressions) - either way while the PC notoriety is high or just when the PC goes to a spot in game where a specific MP character could spawn.

That will be a cool IN-GAME implantation and a total motivation of replay value for the players and consequently good business got the company that can add more MP characters available for SP as well.