PDA

View Full Version : big bug in AC3

sajadaskar
02-12-2014, 08:22 AM
I exited the memory when I was in mission : "Sequence 9 - Part 3: The Foam and the Flames" and now there isn't any way to enter the mission again and continue the game:( ,
Is there any solution for this bug or i should say bye to the game?:D
for more information : "The Foam and the Flames " starts automatically after "Father and Son" mission, so u have not enter the mission in general but if u exit the memory u have to enter the mission , the problem is the mission mark place , because the mission mark place is in an area with very high walls around it in NY , so there isn't any way to enter the area:(:p

YazX_
02-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Well, i dont exactly remember, but as far as i remember in AC3 you can start missions by pressing enter on the mission marker on your map, first highlight it with mouse cursor and then hit enter and the mission should start.

sajadaskar
02-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Well, i dont exactly remember, but as far as i remember in AC3 you can start missions by pressing enter on the mission marker on your map, first highlight it with mouse cursor and then hit enter and the mission should start.

No, it doesn't start with this method, when u highlight a mission marker and press enter, it'll just bold the marker in minimap :D

sajadaskar
02-12-2014, 03:22 PM
i love internet because u can find anything inside it, I've searched and find the solution inside this forum on the second reply ;) :
http://forums.yogscast.com/showthread.php?92489-Assassins-creed-3-bug-please-help-if-you-know-how-to-fix