PDA

View Full Version : BS2 two simple questions

dale533
02-11-2014, 07:40 PM
I've asked this in the sticky thread, but think that it got lost.

After BS2 comes out -- will duels be available in both formats? I've seen that tournaments will be in both -- but seen nothing about duels.

If one is planning on sticking with BS2 and not playing with the legacy cards -- does it make any sense to buy packs/boxes now? Or should we wait until the BS1 items are replaced in the shop.

sir_z
02-11-2014, 08:09 PM
I've asked this in the sticky thread, but think that it got lost.

After BS2 comes out -- will duels be available in both formats? I've seen that tournaments will be in both -- but seen nothing about duels.

If one is planning on sticking with BS2 and not playing with the legacy cards -- does it make any sense to buy packs/boxes now? Or should we wait until the BS1 items are replaced in the shop.

I can't help with the first question, haven't seen the answer to that.

For the second question, probably not.

If you think buying some packs now will make you play more leading up to BS2 being released, thereby netting you more seals and gold than you ahve now, then it's totally worth it. Also, if you think you can get an achievement that will get you more gold/seals/WC than you spent on it, then go for it. (Ex: if you're really close to pimped out deck acheivment, then keep buying those premium reinforcement packs)

As far as just to improve your card list when BS2 comes out though? no.
While you certainly have a chance of opening up a pack that contains a rare you need for BS2, the odds of that will be much higher once BS2 packs are out, and I can't imagine them being priced high enough to counteract that imbalance.

Also, any cards you need from VR through 5T will still be available in their current form, so if you realize all you want are a lot of BS2 building cards, it may be more efficient to buy 5T packs, but that option will still be available to you (and potentially for gold).

dale533
02-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the response. I'll keep looking for an answer on the duels.

I'm not playing very much now, perhaps only 5 duels per week -- pretty much got tired of game about a month ago. I am still reading forum and collecting weekly rewards for time when I decide to come back into the fray.