PDA

View Full Version : Bored of Jackdaw - suggesting DLC

MecenageCZE
02-11-2014, 12:47 PM
So here it is, today was the first day I was bored in AC:4BF. After hours of play and lots of fun every quest are similar and every pirate spree is boring. And that is why I was thinking how to revive AC4.
Many DLCs was released but there is not so much new to explore, no more options...

Most bores me fight at sea because of Jackdaw, still the same ship same battles same tactics (do you remember huge Portugal monster?The Portugal flagship in one mission...imagine that we can control it in open caribbean world). If Ubi create DLC with diffrent ships to control i will buy it immediately.:rolleyes:

Do you agree?:cool:

ACLexter
02-11-2014, 01:46 PM
There are lots of things to do in AC4, but if you finish all of them, there's nothing to do anymore. at the moment, I'm just collecting all the treasure while on the jackdaw, and the boredom hits me already, If we could control not only Jackdaw, much better. after I fully upgraded the jackdaw, itsd kinda boring to me already. imagine we can own a frigate too, or a Man o War to upgrade.

MecenageCZE
02-11-2014, 02:58 PM
There are lots of things to do in AC4, but if you finish all of them, there's nothing to do anymore. at the moment, I'm just collecting all the treasure while on the jackdaw, and the boredom hits me already, If we could control not only Jackdaw, much better. after I fully upgraded the jackdaw, itsd kinda boring to me already. imagine we can own a frigate too, or a Man o War to upgrade.

You're right, more ships more fun. Every battle on sea i play from this time makes me angry because i cant capture any ship.:confused:

ACLexter
02-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Although I'm not complaining about the naval features. I enjoyed it actually.

Alphacos007
02-12-2014, 01:14 AM
YES! That's what I'd love, be able to use another ships. I loved those memories where you could use the "Nosso Senhor" (portuguese ship) or the one where you used the Queen Anne's Revenge. Just like they said, More Ships, More Fun!

playlisting
02-12-2014, 02:04 AM
That''s a good idea. I'd love to be able to customise a Man O' War. Those things are monsters.

byte_x
02-12-2014, 02:40 AM
one thing i would love is that you could have more extended control over kenway's fleet. the dock for your ships could be at great iguana, and just parked there if not on a mission, waiting for you to drive around. but if you could control unlimited ships, than the game would turn into GTA . btw, Queen Anne's Revenge that you control is actually a level 40 Frigate (not sure but i remember it as that).

ACLexter
02-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Or just the next multiplayer is a Naval Battle, and will have option what type of ship you use and upgrade them.

playlisting
02-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Or just the next multiplayer is a Naval Battle, and will have option what type of ship you use and upgrade them.

I hope they remove the naval part from the next AC or have it as optional such as in AC III. It was fun in this one but it will start to get old if we have it twice in a row. To be honest I think some people are starting to get bored of the sailing already. It was well done and everything but it's more or less the same routine over and over. Shoot ship, board ship, repeat. I hope they pay more attention to the story in the next AC too. The story in IV was good but I didn't feel like it was a big enough part of the game. The main missions just felt like something to do when you got bored.

ACLexter
02-12-2014, 12:09 PM
I hope they remove the naval part from the next AC or have it as optional such as in AC III. It was fun in this one but it will start to get old if we have it twice in a row. To be honest I think some people are starting to get bored of the sailing already. It was well done and everything but it's more or less the same routine over and over. Shoot ship, board ship, repeat. I hope they pay more attention to the story in the next AC too. The story in IV was good but I didn't feel like it was a big enough part of the game. The main missions just felt like something to do when you got bored.

I believe they mentioned that don't expect naval battle on the next AC game, which I find nice too. the reason they include Naval is because of Edward being a pirate, and thats it.

I was only talking about the multiplayer, its kinda cool a multiplayer naval. sort of.

playlisting
02-12-2014, 01:31 PM
I believe they mentioned that don't expect naval battle on the next AC game, which I find nice too. the reason they include Naval is because of Edward being a pirate, and thats it.

I was only talking about the multiplayer, its kinda cool a multiplayer naval. sort of.

That's good to hear and also yeah a naval multi-player might be quite good. They should have that as a separate game type though. They should keep the modes they have now and include a naval one as opposed to scrapping what they currently have altogether.

ACLexter
02-12-2014, 01:41 PM
I think there a mini game on mobile now called, Assassin's Creed Pirates. never tried it yet.
maybe thats the one we get :(

playlisting
02-12-2014, 02:32 PM
I think there a mini game on mobile now called, Assassin's Creed Pirates. never tried it yet.
maybe thats the one we get :(

XD

Alphacos007
02-12-2014, 05:45 PM
I remember reading somewhere that they didn't add naval multiplayer battles in AC4 because they couldn't get it working right before the launch date, so they left it for the next game, so I think even if they don't have sailing in the single player game, there will be a multiplayer ship battle option.

ACLexter
02-13-2014, 07:15 AM
that's great to hear, they are really working on Naval multiplayer.

that's one thing I don't like of Ubi yearly release, they don't have enough time to make the game in its %100. its either they remove a feature or downgrade it. as long as they release it imediately,

Belahzur20
02-13-2014, 04:38 PM
I think being able to choose to sail different ships would be nice, but they'd have to balance it against the Jackdaw. A fully upgraded Jackdaw is pretty much invincible, heavy shot and side cannons do a lot of damage, even to Man O Wars.

Having other ships that have different aspects, like slower speed + more damage, or less damage but more speed vs what the Jackdaw can do.

I think a ship that can match the speed of the Legendary Ships would be nice, the AI is cheap, fighting a ship that can move almost at twice the Jackdaw speed is pretty pathetic, there's no way to fight against that.

ACLexter
02-14-2014, 07:19 AM
I think being able to choose to sail different ships would be nice, but they'd have to balance it against the Jackdaw. A fully upgraded Jackdaw is pretty much invincible, heavy shot and side cannons do a lot of damage, even to Man O Wars.

Having other ships that have different aspects, like slower speed + more damage, or less damage but more speed vs what the Jackdaw can do.

I think a ship that can match the speed of the Legendary Ships would be nice, the AI is cheap, fighting a ship that can move almost at twice the Jackdaw speed is pretty pathetic, there's no way to fight against that.

Indeed their speed was fast. there's no way to win a race against them :D
but a lot of strategy to fight against them

YazX_
02-14-2014, 02:10 PM

they are not that hard, i sunk all of them from the first try except for the EL-Impoluto as it took me couple of times to figure out the strategy to sink it.

and for the Jackdaw itself, i dont know why its brig, it should have been MOWar or at least frigate, anyway, with the upgrades and stuff, its pretty powerful but the size of the ship is still annoying taking into consideration the travel speed and when boarding other bigger ships as you are placed beneath them and swivel gun is not that effective.

ACLexter
02-14-2014, 02:36 PM
they are not that hard, i sunk all of them from the first try except for the EL-Impoluto as it took me couple of times to figure out the strategy to sink it.

and for the Jackdaw itself, i dont know why its brig, it should have been MOWar or at least frigate, anyway, with the upgrades and stuff, its pretty powerful but the size of the ship is still annoying taking into consideration the travel speed and when boarding other bigger ships as you are placed beneath them and swivel gun is not that effective.

at least there's the benjamin :D ;) :rolleyes: