PDA

View Full Version : Fans Unite! Assassin's Creed Multiplayer CLASSIC CHARACTERS DLC PACK

Black-Star.
02-10-2014, 05:29 PM
This is a genius idea i have had for years now. To all of our memories from being in the animus and in training simulators for multiplayer experiences. The character we chose along the way, the characters that made us motivated to get better. Its been years now and I would love to see some of them come back, now of course asking for them all to come back would be unlikely. But I here is a petition for fan favorites.

If you have a favorite character from an old assassins creed multipayer game that would like to see back then please lend me your ear and stand with me and vote, all you need to do is comment saying you approve and vote on your favorite characters to come back with any luck, some of these characters could come back as future dlc content. Even comment below on how they should go about choosing the characters. And how many from each game should be included.

Some characters could be included as a alternate outfit over existing characters. Like the Doctor as an alternate outfit for the pharmacist.

I personally think they should go with 3 or 4 from each game, to include in the classic character DLC pack.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

datensystem
02-10-2014, 06:36 PM
I really would like to have The Doctor (ACB) and The Deacon (ACR) that would be more than just awesome! :D

Panayam
02-10-2014, 06:41 PM
This is a good idea in a way. Could make a LOT of players jump back into the game. Even if it only was skins for the current characters, it would still be pretty cool.

What I missed in ACIV in terms of characters was the erudito back story that all the characters had. (POSSIBLE SPOILER) Specially assassins or allies of those. Cause this MP is like a templar nest.

Not to mention that Spain still has no remarkable assassins, only a bunch of templars. Thanks for that, I guess lol

RinoTheBouncer
02-10-2014, 10:32 PM
I wish they give us Altair, Ezio, Connor or maybe the Templars: Haytham, Charles Lee, Cesare and Al Mualim and each one has their own abilities and special attacks. It would be really awesome.

NAVID4ASSASSIN
02-11-2014, 12:46 AM
i would like to see sentinel and prowler come back again, jester is cooler than cutthroat or coyote, i miss pariah and excutioner as well, AC B is the best. back to when ubi released mp stuff alongside the story dlc and all of the characters were completely unike.

Assassin_M
02-11-2014, 12:48 AM
This is a genius idea.
No it's not, sit down.....it's decent at best..

phoenix-force411
02-11-2014, 01:49 AM
It's cool idea, but just because you bring in old characters doesn't mean AC Veterans will return, because characters do not patch up the nagatives of the Multiplayer. The Multiplayer in its current state is horrendous. I find myself playing the MP less and less each year.

xAgentx DaViiD
02-11-2014, 06:06 PM
These choices would clearly make sense as alternate outfits for the female characters
The Puppeteer- Hellequin, Lady Maverick
Lady Black- Redcoat, Corsair
The Rebel- Vanguard, Brigand
The Siren- Thief, Pioneer,
The Firebrand- Thespian, Trickster
Dama Rossa, Courtesan, and maybe the Brigand should be brought back as separate dlc characters

Ragna_Oblivion
06-11-2014, 08:17 AM
I would love to see this happen. Great idea.