PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone still got Double Meat Cleaver dlc for 360?

Terrence_Lee
02-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi guys, I'd love to get the Double Meat Cleaver dlc for 360.

I went to the site but the link no longer work. Seems there is a time limit.

Now I am asking you if you have extra DLC or you won't use.

Or anyone knows if there are other ways to redeem it?

Thanks a lot.

Landruner
02-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Hi guys, I'd love to get the Double Meat Cleaver dlc for 360.

I went to the site but the link no longer work. Seems there is a limited time.

Now I am asking you if you have extra DLC or you won't use.

Or anyone knows if there are other ways to redeem it?

Thanks a lot.

The Double Meat Cleaver(s) extra was an ULC unlockable by redeeming a code like you mention - Meaning that it is already in you game, you just need the code to unlock it

Alas, I don't want write something wrong, but I believe that this ULC was part of a specific business exclusivity among Ubisoft, Doctor Pepper and Walmart, and I am not sure they actually will plan (or can) release it in a future pack in order to unlock it in your game. There were a way too many for AC4 and assuming the number of weapon available for the retail version, that is really annoying to go fishing in spending all those ULCs.

For the people that like having the full complete collection of items in their game and that missed it, I sincerely hope that i am wrong and that Ubisoft could include it in a future DLC pack - I hope they do.

for mine I got "lucky", I got it without knowing actually that those codes were on some doctor Pepper that my wife recently bought in the USA, and they were waiting in the fridge ready to go to the trash because i don't like Dr Pepper until I saw on the website that they were some codes were on the bottles. I know it sounds like,,,,, but it is actually a true story.

So, I do have that extra in my game (I played AC4 in 360) and I used it for a while at the beginning of the game (Got the feeling that Edward was more a barbarian with those in his hands) - The state are not that high and more esthetic than anything else and you quickly drop it for a better weapon when you got one. Honestly, it does not really mater since you can easily beat anyone even bear hands so, like I mentioned above it is just an esthetic extra more than anything else.