PDA

View Full Version : Ding,Louis,Dieter and Eddie?! Which "4" would you prefer to play with?

XyZspineZyX
10-04-2003, 06:06 AM
Yes Kazi-Kamikazi would be bad b*tch in the game. That crazy beeeee-aaaaaaaaaaatch. Hehe! :P !!

Gotta' stick with 4 class layout though, can't have too many Assault operators. 'And all are stealthy<---MUST'

#1.D. Chavez: of course he's the most talented and is a leader. Great overall skills. Damn well-stealthy I might say. Got some demo skills too.

#2.E. Narino: the guy just personafies bad guy-turn good, but still doesn't give a f*ck. YEAH. nephew of Columbian drug lord and a cold blooded sniper, come on. He puts da' MIX in the "4-man squad". Great observation & sniper skill. And yah need a sniper, always.

#3. D. Weber: OK I know i said you need "A" sniper, but another one wouldn't hurt (puh-lease?). Stealthy! Besides he reminds of the relentless Nazi sniper from the movie
"Enemy At The Gates" played by Ed Harris.

#4. A. Yacoby: Yes Kaziyami is a bad-***, but alittle TOO bad(crazy) for my taste. Ayana is cold-blooded enuff herself. She's silent, she's deadly, and ruthless and wouldn't let a tango live a second longer. Thats all you need to back-up Ding. Great assault skill. And lastly ANY Rainbow Six fan would admit that hearing female saying "threat eliminated" right after firing a sub-machinegun, is just !WOW!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gifWHERE'S YOUR FOUR? . . . . . . . .

Message Edited on 10/03/0310:07PM by jon_blaze

XyZspineZyX
10-04-2003, 06:06 AM
Yes Kazi-Kamikazi would be bad b*tch in the game. That crazy beeeee-aaaaaaaaaaatch. Hehe! :P !!

Gotta' stick with 4 class layout though, can't have too many Assault operators. 'And all are stealthy<---MUST'

#1.D. Chavez: of course he's the most talented and is a leader. Great overall skills. Damn well-stealthy I might say. Got some demo skills too.

#2.E. Narino: the guy just personafies bad guy-turn good, but still doesn't give a f*ck. YEAH. nephew of Columbian drug lord and a cold blooded sniper, come on. He puts da' MIX in the "4-man squad". Great observation & sniper skill. And yah need a sniper, always.

#3. D. Weber: OK I know i said you need "A" sniper, but another one wouldn't hurt (puh-lease?). Stealthy! Besides he reminds of the relentless Nazi sniper from the movie
"Enemy At The Gates" played by Ed Harris.

#4. A. Yacoby: Yes Kaziyami is a bad-***, but alittle TOO bad(crazy) for my taste. Ayana is cold-blooded enuff herself. She's silent, she's deadly, and ruthless and wouldn't let a tango live a second longer. Thats all you need to back-up Ding. Great assault skill. And lastly ANY Rainbow Six fan would admit that hearing female saying "threat eliminated" right after firing a sub-machinegun, is just !WOW!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gifWHERE'S YOUR FOUR? . . . . . . . .

Message Edited on 10/03/0310:07PM by jon_blaze