PDA

View Full Version : So is the platinum trophy really busted?

T1nman87
02-08-2014, 12:39 AM
As title really. Apparently people have swallowed good, did the work, reached max Awesome and then not got the trophy anyway.

I know there is one guy saying he's been screwed, has this happened to anyone? Does ANYONE that posts here have the platinum or friends with anyone that does?

Has ubisoft just trolled all of us by making their platinum stupid to obtain AND broken?

Answers on a postcard...

DJTHED
02-08-2014, 02:47 AM
Yeah, I've heard that trophy was sort of broken on the PS3 version. I can't confirm anything though.

T1nman87
02-08-2014, 11:10 AM
If only these boards weren't some forgotten and dusty corner of the internet and were actually monitored by Ubi themselves, there'd be answers to our questions and concerns, the presence of mods that could communicate important questions with the managers and devs, it'd be great.

jn_pvfcfan14
02-08-2014, 11:44 AM
As title really. Apparently people have swallowed good, did the work, reached max Awesome and then not got the trophy anyway.

I know there is one guy saying he's been screwed, has this happened to anyone? Does ANYONE that posts here have the platinum or friends with anyone that does?

Has ubisoft just trolled all of us by making their platinum stupid to obtain AND broken?

Answers on a postcard...

The Truly Awesome!/Platinum trophies aren't categorically broken. Plenty of people have them and the vast majority who meet the standard get the trophy. I've come across 3 people to date who had the trophy glitch on them, at least 2 were due to dodgy servers on the day they got the last cups.

Read this thread for more information about possible glitches and even a fix at the end: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/rayman-legends/222948-truly-awesome-trophy-glitch.html

The fix involves completing the game again but that's worth it after putting all of the effort in for the trophy in the first place. In most cases the trophy will pop and there's no need to use the fix, it just provides peace of mind that there is a solution. Hope this helps!