PDA

View Full Version : PewGeminiLive's Pay In tournament!

GeminiTwitch
02-07-2014, 05:12 PM
---TOURNAMENT IS NO LONGER OPEN+HAS BEEN CANCELLED---

Hey there everyone!

The idea of the pay in tournament is to give something back to players in this game, in the form of a prize!

The idea of the tournament is that entrants will pay a small entry fee of 5$ to enter which is €3.68 or 3.06 to enter, which will then be put into a prize pool, and given away in the form of a grand prize! (razor headset for example)

Details:

-The tournament will be taking place on Saturday 22nd February (22/2/14) at 16:00 CET (13:00 GMT+0)

-The bracket for the tournament will be decided when we get the entrants, but the entrants are being capped at 64 people to avoid more money being put into the tournament than is needed (so get in as fast as you can!).

-The rounds will be best of 3, and will be done in elimination style where if you lose, you are out, and if you win, you will progress onto the next round.

-The top 16 games of the tournament will be spectated and have live commentary by myself, PewGeminiLive, and guests from the MulliganSquad!

-The top 16 finalists will also be interviewed upon being knocked out of the tournament (if they choose to do so) by myself! (to make your entrance fee worthwhile)

-If we get enough entrants, there will also be prizes for 2nd and 3rd place in the tournament, but this will all be announced upon showing how much interest we get for the tournament.

If you are interested in entering, email pewgeminilive@gmail.com with your in game name. The first 64 emails will be replied to with a page where you can sign up for the tournament, and a page where you can pay your entrance fee.

-If the members are not met, and you have paid your entrance fee, all fees will be refunded so you have nothing to lose by entering!

Send pewgeminilive a twitch message for more information on the tournament, or ask pew live on stream if you need any more information!

Good luck and have fun!

PewGeminiLive/Harry

---TOURNAMENT IS NO LONGER OPEN+HAS BEEN CANCELLED---

Milky97
02-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Will all money go 100% in the price pool? Since otherwise i won't bother, but in general a nice thing.

GeminiTwitch
02-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Will all money go 100% in the price pool? Since otherwise i won't bother, but in general a nice thing.

All of the money in the prize pool is spent on the prize, and the transit of prizes, so delivery costs for example. And if by chance i manage to work things out incorrectly, and i have money left over, it will be going in the prize pool for the following tournament.