PDA

View Full Version : uPlay isn't giving me points for ACII

SirZeel
02-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Hello everyone.
I did all tasks uPlay told me to do on ACII, but if I check my points and my actions I see that ACII isn't counted.
Few adds: FIRST I finished ACII and THEN I registered an account on uPlay, but I did the same thing with Brotherhood and Revelations, and their points are counted.

UbiVolfbane
02-07-2014, 04:51 PM
If you had unlocked an action or met the requirements and did not receive any points, please contact the Support team. The Support team will be able to check and look into the Uplay Actions and rewards. Please include the actions or rewards that you're having issues with. You may contact Support using the links in my signature below.

SirZeel
02-07-2014, 04:56 PM
If you had unlocked an action or met the requirements and did not receive any points, please contact the Support team. The Support team will be able to check and look into the Uplay Actions and rewards. Please include the actions or rewards that you're having issues with. You may contact Support using the links in my signature below.

You're kind, thanks.
Let's hope this time they answer me. :P [Kidding, they answer me almost all the time, just missed few minor reports]