PDA

View Full Version : Poymando's Fleet Air Arm campaign (?)

Salfordian
05-14-2004, 02:52 AM
Just a quick question, it says in the RAF campaign full version by Extreme One, that there is a Fleet Air Arm mini campaign available by Poymando. Does anyone know where you can get this from?
Thanks all in advance.

Salfordian
05-14-2004, 02:52 AM
Just a quick question, it says in the RAF campaign full version by Extreme One, that there is a Fleet Air Arm mini campaign available by Poymando. Does anyone know where you can get this from?
Thanks all in advance.

pacettid
05-14-2004, 10:30 AM
I originally downloaded it from Mudmovers, on their IL2 FB 'Campaigns' page, but the link for this Campaign appears to be dead.

Recommend you contact the Mudmover's site master, and I'm sure he will try to help you.

I bet you Extreme One knows Poymondos email address, as they seem to work together on this stuff.

All the best, Don

_VR_ScorpionWorm
05-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Have an email address? I can send it to you. I dont own any webspace so I cant host it.

"Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary force: You are about to embark upon a Great Crusade toward which we have strived these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" - Gen. Dwight D. Eiseinhower-Supreme Allied Commander.

www.vultures-row.com (http://www.vultures-row.com)

Salfordian
05-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Thanks _VR_ScorpionWorm, I'll send my email to you through a private topic,
Cheers